Lisalisad1: Jiggling Jowls and Crooked Eyeliner, but She Thinks She Couldn't Be Any Finer. Pt. 73

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I did fillers several years ago on my marionette lines…..couldn’t leave the house for days I turned so black and blue around my mouth! Never again!

2.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Hmm. No Friday haul for the first time that I can remember... She's been doing them for what... 12 years? Definitely had work done.

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ok I am calling her out! "Some dental surgery" is that more than one? Did she get her teeth pulled? Root canal? Gum surgery??Really???? She vague AND shady.......... I aint buying NOTHING she say's!!!!! Lisa thinks she can out fox us,LOL maybe her minions, US not a chance in HELL!!! :)

4.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What is the point to her lying about it? The truth will come out when everyone sees her in the next video. She can't hide having work done so why try? You would think she would capitalize on it and film the procedure and the healing process.

5.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (rockster @ 3/6/2022, 11:11 AM) 
    What is the point to her lying about it? The truth will come out when everyone sees her in the next video. She can't hide having work done so why try? You would think she would capitalize on it and film the procedure and the healing process.

She has always done it this way. Years back she said she tried a new Estee' Lauder eye cream and knew it was going to work very well she felt it tingle and could feel her skin getting tighter. Meanwhile she was out and about with no makeup on and clearly had some faded black marks on her face - a clear sign of some pre surgery meetings with a doc. Next thing she was going to take some time off to clean the house and just relax a bit. BOOM she comes back with a fresh eyelift and new boobs.
    Then there was the nose tweak she came back with and thought no one would be the wiser, when everyone made mention, she really showed us who Lisa Duncan was and made a very nasty "rant" video, saved by Jools (is she still on here??) and known as the Nose Rant video. Lisa, as we predicted, did remove that video. She gets off on her lies then loves when her fans kiss her pancake butt and say its ok, we still love you Lisa, lies and all. She is as we say around here "a real piece of work". And that is not a compliment!

6.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    This should be interesting bc despite the seemingly endless amount of $$ she has to throw away she does not splurge on top doctors. I don't know if she went to the same surgeon for all her procedures but her eye lift, nose job, and boob job are pretty bad-I'd never go to that doctor. Same for her injectors. Whatever she's having done is not going to look subtle or natural.

7.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Speaking of Lisa's doctors, she needs a good dermatologist. Her lips look precancerous to me. One sign of precancerous lips is white spots or rough chapped looking spots that don't go away. Her lips just don't look normal to me. Part of it may be all the lip injections but there may be more going on.

8.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am behind on her tomfoolery so I am marking my spot 😬

:1485540604: :eating-grapes: :getting-stoned:

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A.DoraBuhl @ 3/6/2022, 05:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (rockster @ 3/6/2022, 11:11 AM) 

She has always done it this way. Years back she said she tried a new Estee' Lauder eye cream and knew it was going to work very well she felt it tingle and could feel her skin getting tighter. Meanwhile she was out and about with no makeup on and clearly had some faded black marks on her face - a clear sign of some pre surgery meetings with a doc. Next thing she was going to take some time off to clean the house and just relax a bit. BOOM she comes back with a fresh eyelift and new boobs.
    Then there was the nose tweak she came back with and thought no one would be the wiser, when everyone made mention, she really showed us who Lisa Duncan was and made a very nasty "rant" video, saved by Jools (is she still on here??) and known as the Nose Rant video. Lisa, as we predicted, did remove that video. She gets off on her lies then loves when her fans kiss her pancake butt and say its ok, we still love you Lisa, lies and all. She is as we say around here "a real piece of work". And that is not a compliment!

Sounds like she times it so that she can claim a product is what gave her the results, so that her minions will buy it.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have to catch up, but If she would leave the rest of her face alone and didn’t starve her self I bet her jowls would look a lot better. I feel as though when you keep messing with your face every part of the face has to change to adjust to the rest of it. Just saying.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Her face is overfilled now with the weight loss she had, her face should be hanging quite a bit and looking gaunt.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s that time of year again where she gets something done🤨. It's almost B’s Bday?

13.     +47   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I posted a new videoooow. If any of you want to see more of these, give it a thumbs up, otherwise I’ll give Barbie away

14.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Love the video. It is spot on from the plant, the handbag, the ring, the robe exposing her boob, Don't stop making these. They are great.

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    OMG Mulva LMAO! This was right on the mark! I think we all needed a good sleaze leeza laugh.

910 replies since 5/3/2022, 02:06   93319 views