Status
    Anonymous
    Requested

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's too chippey for me but if you say anything critical that doesn't fit her perfect story she lashes out on you in two seconds she loves the idea of being a submissive housewife which I mean great I guess?
    And shes been called out for trying to treat their adorable dog palmer as a human and make him vegetarian🥴

3.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Ooh!! An Allison thread!
    Her videos are very well done, I’ll give her that. I like watching them. Granted, she’s as dumb as a box of rocks but I’ll give her a pass because she’s young and learning.

4.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I requested it 🤣
    I can barely watch her stories let alone yt anymore. What irks me the most is these youtubers quitting their actual careers for youtube just no lol. She loved disney and working at disney and for some reason I can't think of she seemed more likeable to me back then but you're definitely right she's the most typical airhead ever. She does polls on insta and always goes with the opposite answer lol like why bother

I can also put her videos on in the background and appreciate she is well spoken far better then all the other youtubers

5.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I agree, she had a good thing going at Disney and I don’t understand giving it up to make YouTube videos. She’s also so condescending to her husband if he doesn’t like something she likes, or if he thinks differently. I know she wants to have a kid this year but I just can’t see her being ready to parent. I feel like she’s doing it for the ‘gram.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    !! I keep thinking that. I also think bitch if you push palmer aside the second you get pregnant I will raise hell.
    She just seems like that type of mother to be I used to think Brandon was hot buttt not at all anymore lol. All she does to him he does to her too but he seems to be more realistic about life I would hang out with him more then allison out of the two if we were in the same circle and girl would not have to worry about me at all. He loves the idea of being waited on hand and foot and taken cared for like he's still a child. Not just them treating each other as equals. She also makes the biggest deal when he cooks but then people sre like you never show him cooking soooo 😂

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    They have a really weird relationship.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well its nice to see Brandon eating his own plates of food and deciding for himself to eat meat or not when before he just went along with the crazy wife and trying to turn palmer into a vegetarian because she only wants the best for her baby
    Chick dogs aren't meant to be vegetarian, I think she got past that though

9.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 3/6/2022, 09:13 PM) 
    They have a really weird relationship.

From watching their interactions, I've wondered if Brandon may be autistic?

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Never thought of that but I don't he is. He seems to be the quiet timid one of the two and she's like the bubbly perky outgoing one

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    What a waste of a college education. Going to college and getting her dream job and then quitting it to make videos about what she eats and where she shops and what she buys. It is so boring. I had to stop watching them. Just makes me sick. What a waste of a life. I recall Brandon making a post to her on one of her earlier videos about how proud he was that she had a full time job and still managed to do the videos. I suspect he isn't so proud of her now.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    YESSS !!!
    I was so annoyed like I personally knew her when she said she quit her dream disney job to do freaking YouTube videos.
    She left a steady and stable income for a hobby.
    She's one of the more well spoken YouTubers but it just irritates me every time these girls do this.
    YouTube doesn't care about these girls as much as they think like I would give anything to be able to afford to finish school
    But she would rather have Brandon be the only breadwinner and stay in a sexist marriage of the man brings home the paycheck and the woman takes care of the home. The only thing about this is Brandon was so proud of her that she was doing her dream career and YouTube, she's not even 26 years old yet she's acting like she's retired.

13.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She does have a net worth over a million dollars though, so he is not the only breadwinner.

14.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I quite like her videos to be honest. But I absolutely hate how she pronounce the “s”. It’s driving me nuts. She also says “And then…” a lot. Like really, a lot! Once you heard it, it’s really annoying. She also wants everything to be to perfect, Pinterest worthy.

15.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Brandon has a good job at a huge company, but she mentioned a while ago that he is trying to build some kind of “passion project”. I hope he’s not on the countdown to becoming another influencer husband with no real job.

139 replies since 6/3/2022, 20:03   57256 views