Allison Bickerstaff

« Older   Newer »

1. gossipgirl20

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (wdw2dsm @ 13/7/2022, 16:44) 
    Finally! Thank you for creating this thread! I started following her a few years ago and really liked her content- thought she seemed genuine and sweet, and I liked that she just did YouTube/influencer stuff as a side thing and still had a "real job". When she quit Disney, I really felt like her content started going downhill. Her videos are really well done as far as editing and level of professionalism, I will give her that. But beyond that it's just sooo tone deaf, boring, stupid, and materialistic. The adoration she gets in her comment section on YouTube is beyond ridiculous 🙄 I actually went to the same church as her for a time and neither her or Brandon seemed to have friends there- never saw them talking to anyone and they've gone there for a long time. I reached out to her on instagram once about getting together with some other people from church, and I can't remember exactly what she said, but it gave very much "I'm a celebrity and you're a weird fan" vibe- which I just thought was odd since I actually knew her in person. Not that she was obligated to be my friend, but just the way she responded gave me that feeling. She also volunteered in the kids area (she might still, I've since moved away so I don't know) and all of the volunteers are supposed to wear a church t-shirt while they are working, but she never would- always had to wear some obnoxious fashion statement- like her giant pink fur coat (in Orlando of all places) 😂

This does not surprise me at all. Hard to tell if she’s really as nice as she acts like.

142 replies since 6/3/2022, 20:03   60385 views