Status
    Anonymous
    :)

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thank you! I'm curious to learn more about her and her story.

Anyone know?

😁

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’ve been watching her a few years now.
    I like her for the most part tho there are things about her that irk me.

Married mom of 3 little girls, very devote Christian. She had multiple separations from her hubby due to drug use/infidelity. Mostly clean eating, she shows a lot cooking/cleaning. She’s moved so many times though just in the few years I’ve been watching!!

She broke her channel into 3 channels a while back and that annoyed me. She seemed really down to earth but that just struck in as money grubby. Like, why not keep your original channel how it was? I enjoyed it as a whole. Sometimes she was cleaning, sometimes cooking, sometimes vlogs. To me that kept it interesting.

She’s taken multiple hiatus over the past couple of years “because God told her to”
    She’s been on quite a long hiatus right now. She popped in a little bit back (maybe a month or more I’m not sure as I don’t follow her on Instagram) and said she was coming back but never did. She never addressed being back with her hubby but I was curious a few days ago and checked her Insta. she’s in FL with a guy so I assume it’s him. She’s been posting to her stories but hasn’t shown his face so far.

I have more to add but I’ll wait to hear others opinions before I give mine. 😅

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Aquariusmommyx4 @ 25/4/2022, 20:28) 
    I’ve been watching her a few years now.
    I like her for the most part tho there are things about her that irk me.

Married mom of 3 little girls, very devote Christian. She had multiple separations from her hubby due to drug use/infidelity. Mostly clean eating, she shows a lot cooking/cleaning. She’s moved so many times though just in the few years I’ve been watching!!

She broke her channel into 3 channels a while back and that annoyed me. She seemed really down to earth but that just struck in as money grubby. Like, why not keep your original channel how it was? I enjoyed it as a whole. Sometimes she was cleaning, sometimes cooking, sometimes vlogs. To me that kept it interesting.

She’s taken multiple hiatus over the past couple of years “because God told her to”
    She’s been on quite a long hiatus right now. She popped in a little bit back (maybe a month or more I’m not sure as I don’t follow her on Instagram) and said she was coming back but never did. She never addressed being back with her hubby but I was curious a few days ago and checked her Insta. she’s in FL with a guy so I assume it’s him. She’s been posting to her stories but hasn’t shown his face so far.

I have more to add but I’ll wait to hear others opinions before I give mine. 😅

I haven't watched her too long. I found her cooking videos and the camper remodel and I do enjoy her cooking videos. I also liked the transformation of the camper it turned out very nice. I want to update my camper but can't do it to her extent.

So confused on the husband thing.🤔🤔 she does keep wearing a ring and referring to her mother in law. Assume they're still married?

It seems she homeschools? I think?

I do like her overall just wish every video didn't have some sort of sponsorship.

She seems to be more down to earth but at times I feel she's very showy. Maybe it's the 3 channels. The constant organization is a bit OCD for me anyway. Some is fine but her constant organizing labeling that makes me crazy. Lol.

Does she work or no?

5.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I’m not sure if she still works or not. She used to clean houses. Maybe once a week or 2? She never really focused on that, only mentioned it a few times. I think she had a few regulars. I’m not sure she picked it back up when she moved from NC back to her home town.

She was super down to earth when I started watching her but I feel she’s grown a bit bigger in the head as her follow count grew. Her last year on YouTube she did not come across as genuine as she used to. She was always kinda minimal style and all of a sudden she was a boho princess and her whole demeanor changed. Also the sponsor thing is another reason I feel she changed.

She does homeschool. It’s a bit awful of me to say but she doesn’t seem like the sharpest knife in the drawer so I hope that works out. Lol. That’s one of the things that irked me. She is always mispronouncing things and using the wrong saying out of context so when she said she intended on homeschooling I was thinking “oh Lord, I hope she uses a good curriculum at least” 😅

I really did get good cleaning motivation from her and I really enjoyed her trailer reno as well. She really made it a home and it was adorable! And she’s a great cook as well.

In my opinion I feel maybe she’s gotten “over” YouTube and didn’t enjoy it as much. Maybe she was using the sponsorship for income but just wasn’t into it anymore. Maybe that’s why she’s been away so long.
    She really was one of my favs for the longest until she started changing. She definitely wasn’t the humble girl she started as

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It does seem she's in Florida right now she keeps referring to 'we'

Sometimes I get the impression she's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

🤷‍♀️

7.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Using ACE, of course she is. 🙄 She most definitely is not the brightest and apparently her kids won’t be either.

(From a former homeschooling mom)

If she is back with her hubby(,which I guess that’s the most logical guess since she’s back wearing her ring)She’s probably not announcing it so she doesn’t get backlash.

I’m all for giving your marriage another try but once, twice, three times, how many more chances? They may need to go the marriage counseling route. Her children are precious and they deserve to have happy parents. I just hope he can put them above his love for addiction.

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I have watched her channel a long time! I like her in many ways but have some big concerns and wondered why there wasn’t a thread about her on here. From what I gathered over the years and watching videos that have been deleted- she got married to Corey when she was young and had her girls all close in age. She seems to have a nice family that are conservative Christian with relatives that are Mennonite. She was homeschooled. Corey was adopted. He had/has issues with drugs (cocaine?) and alcohol and cheating. She first rented farm house that belonged to a family member. It was there that she separated from Corey. She lost a bunch of weight through keto. They got back together. They moved to South Carolina to start fresh, probably to get away from his drug friends. She did some cute updates to a rented townhouse. She sold norwex, doterra essential oils, cleaned houses, made lots of videos all to try to make money. Corey tried to start a contractor/construction business. Then she abruptly moved back to Pennsylvania with her daughters. She renovated a RV that was on her parents property and lived in it with her three daughters through a Pennsylvania winter. She said a few times that the girls visited with their dad so it seems he moved back too. Now she is renting a house and it definitely seems like she is back with Corey, the guy in her IG story tattoo matches his.
    My problem is that she keeps getting back with this guy and putting her daughters through so much turmoil. She seems like a nice person and hard worker, she probably could have met a really nice guy and been treated better. I really wonder what her family thinks of the situation.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Thanks for filling me in on her I really was liking most of her videos. Especially cooking and the camper remodel. I think i was missing some pieces from videos she deleted and that is where I was getting so lost at. It just couldn't connect the missing dots. But that explains why.

I'm not a big fan of her home channel to much.. and the constant sponsorships are annoying.

I've made some of her suggestions in the videos and they're pretty good. Egg squares were a big hit at Christmas. I know it's just a casserole but making in the sheet pan was a game changer for me that it never dawned on me to do that. Lol

Will be interesting as time goes on how it goes.

Her girls are adorable and both parents they should put the girls first.

Hopefully he can get on the right track. I don't know his family dynamics with his adoptive parents but it sounds like she has a good relationship with them.

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I watched the bedroom update and I am positive hubby is back in her house. I believe her faith would keep her from divorce and or moving in another man. I don’t fault her for that, I just hope they are in some kind of counseling. Seeing that kind of thing happen constantly can really take a toll on young impressionable children.

I really miss the old Adaline from her original rented house in PA, before the move to NC, before the trailer reno, before this rental.
    She may not have been the brightest crayon in the box but she was sweet, relatable, and genuine. Her home was cute and clean and I loved the motivation I got from watching her clean it. She was down to earth and I didn’t think the follower count would change her. I was wrong. Watching her all these years and seeing what she’s like now she just comes off as disingenuous. Fake. Whatever’s trendy in the community. Her dialect even seems scripted and forced. Not the real her talking.
    All for the money. I don’t believe her heart is really in it anymore. She’s using it as a paycheck. That’s all great, do what you gotta do but I have since unsubscribes from her channels. I wish her all the best! I hope she can come back down to her original sweet relatable self 💗

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s my “issue”. She used the initial situation in a video and went viral. That’s how many people found her channel. Then she wanted to keep it private which is totally fine. However, don’t be passive aggressive about it now. Either show him and comment or just stop showing him. I believe she doesn’t want any blowback for taking him back again.

12.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I had no idea that’s how she went viral. I was watching her before the initial separation, but that makes sense!
    I agree, she’s most definitely not sharing because she’s afraid she’ll get flack for taking him back.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well she has a cooking video today sponsored of course. The sponsorships remind me of jen chapin. I had to stop watching her because of all the sponsorships. It was too much especially when things do not really relate to the channel.

But she did mention when they got back from vacation. She didn't say who they was. 🤔 I'd assume her girls but then again who knows.

It's her life and her choices I just hope that he gets some help it sounds like he really needs it.

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Agreed. That’s what irks me about YouTubers. They make money off their stories AKA - drama, and then get annoyed when we all become invested and want to know details going forward. You put it out there girl, the internet is forever, you can’t take it back. I do believe people can change. I hope that’s the case for Corey BUT don’t be offended when we say we’ve heard it all before.
    It makes for good content when she can make videos “I left my husband and am renovating a trailer as a single mom of three” just to expect those of us who’ve been there from the jump (been there, seen this story already) roll our eyes when 6 months later she’s changed her mind, again.
    Those poor girls being uprooted so many times in just a few years.

And I hear you with the spelling mistakes. I knew she was going to homeschool and I cringed internally. She’s always seemed kind of unintelligent to me. She was forever saying things wrong and out of context in her videos 😬😅🤣

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I have to agree.

They all need some sort of counseling. Those more sweet girls have to be confused.

I've also noticed she's not posting a video UNLESS it is sponsored which really bothers me because I truly liked her meal ideas and her videos before.. but now I don't want to hear about what she's pushing for her sponsors. Jen Chapin all over again. 🙄🤐

114 replies since 25/4/2022, 17:58   17627 views