Covid by the chicken muck, Bruce waves a flag that says f*ck, the 3 stooges at the cabbage are stuck! Pt 9

« Older   Newer »

1. Chef Elzar
        +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Chicken Gizzard and 1 Dwarf @ 3/29/2022, 07:17 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chef Elzar @ 29/3/2022, 19:21) 
    All of the above.

Little dwarf needs to boost his ego by whatever means are at hand. False courage never works when in a brawl though. I think his next job should a dwarf in a dwarf throwing contest.

Yes, I know throwing dwarves is not politically correct in this day and age, but then again, neither is the Brydges family.

Omg Chef remember Midget tossing back in the day?.
    They would put little velcro suits on midgets on midgets and these big burly guys would see how far they could throw them And they would stick to the wall. As kids we used to look forward to that every Saturday lol

Yes I do remember those days! I think it is the perfect job for that flag-waving half-wit. Heck, they could do a family act. Put the Sascrotch in a shiny, too small spandex unitard with holes, snags, and stains, wrap the skeleton boy in Velcro and put the dwarf in a suit with handles (like luggage) and she can do a carny act:

"Step right up folks, toss the Velcro dwarf at the skeleton running around over there. If you can hit the skeleton with the dwarf, and they stick together, you win a prize! A genuine thrift store or Giant TAGGER piece of crap!"

<script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

898 replies since 11/3/2022, 00:38   71667 views