« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 14/3/2022, 22:20) 
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 14/3/2022, 21:24) 
    Sorry to say it, but you’re a millennial. Of course you like your skinny jeans!

Let’s face it fellow grannies, times are changing. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Just kidding. Plenty of women look good in tight pants, but it’s not for everyone. I can see that this is going to be a topic where we have to reiterate that any criticism applies only to Jen. It’s not about anyone here.

Lol not all skinny jeans have to be tight. Jeggings may be another thing but I don’t wear synthetic fabrics. But hey I get it, everyone thinks it’s cute to shit on my generation *shrugs* we’re used to it. And I was making a joke so no need to reiterate “granny”

Your generation is my generation. In fact, I’m even older than you! :lol: I speak from experience here - we’re all considered old on the internet and it’s ok.

Which reminds me…Does anyone else remember when the Jenions used to call the people on Guru Gossiper “grannies”? That was back in the day when Jen used to emulate the younger makeup gurus. Those were the good old days for snarking. It’s just sad to see where she is now.

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bunion of Fury @ 3/13/2022, 06:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (NotBeforeNoon @ 14/3/2022, 00:16) 
    I don't follow her anymore but I came over here to look at a few comments to see whats new. Sadly there are some who are on Putin's side in the US. It's a fraction of a certain political group. Another airhead YTer I follow is firmly in that group and it's infuriating. Jen likely just is trying to cover all bases because she's clueless. Jen's politics ordinarily wouldn't jibe with those who think Putin might have a point.

I think a lot of youtubers are concerned with backlash. Quite frankly I don't look to youtubers for opinions on politics or current events unless that is their niche. I am perfectly OK with youtubers saying nothing or a minimum to acknowledge and them go about their business. Say for instance I watch youtuber Susie Q for entertainment purposes and to escape at the end of a long day, I don t want Susie Q to lecture me about geopolitical stuff, I can watch the news for that and quite frankly her opinion about it is meaningless to me, I am not here for that.
    I have seen youtubers who chose not to take sides and simply acknowledged tragedy going on but that is all they needed to do.
    Jen however used the Ukraine situation to avoid her responsibilities towards her viewers all the while packing for GoWild, she then proceeded to add on more word salad inferring Ukraine and it was not just once. She is an idiot and she should know we don't look up to her for opinion and her disingenuous diatribe is nauseating to begin with.

Yes, I agree. I don't like YouTubers to talk about their politics unless that's the theme of their channel. A couple of Comedian Podcasters have started to put politics in their act and it snaps me right out of enjoying the humor. It was about Fauci and covid and things like that. It started happening every week so I finally stopped listening a few months ago.

3.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (greenbeancasseroe @ 3/14/2022, 09:29 AM) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/14/2022, 09:10 AM) 
    I think the biggest obstacle was probably the parenting classes (because of COVID).

My question of the day: since they have joint custody, once the kids transition to public school, which district will they be enrolled in? Both parents live in excellent ones but I believe Don is in nationally ranked Stevenson HS?

I'm also curious about how they're going to coordinate the kids' activities. Maybe Jen doesn't post about it, but with things opening up after COVID, they should be doing some sort of activity... gymnastics/tumbling, Kindermusic, sports, dance, etc. How do parents with alternating weekends handle it? If one parent signs them up for Saturday swimming lessons, will the other parent commit to get them there on their weekends?

I don't get the public school vibe from that family. I kinda see those kids going to the very best private school..

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen, Don and Emily all went to public HS at a minimum. They would be absolute morons to pay the insane property taxes for their area and not take advantage of the state’s best public schooling (including a nationally ranked HS in Don’s area).

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Self Care Warrior @ 3/14/2022, 04:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (greenbeancasseroe @ 3/14/2022, 09:29 AM) 
    I'm also curious about how they're going to coordinate the kids' activities. Maybe Jen doesn't post about it, but with things opening up after COVID, they should be doing some sort of activity... gymnastics/tumbling, Kindermusic, sports, dance, etc. How do parents with alternating weekends handle it? If one parent signs them up for Saturday swimming lessons, will the other parent commit to get them there on their weekends?

I don't get the public school vibe from that family. I kinda see those kids going to the very best private school..

The high school mentioned is kind of like going to the very best private school. I don't think they are districted to that one though.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/3/2022, 23:31) 
    Jen, Don and Emily all went to public HS at a minimum. They would be absolute morons to pay the insane property taxes for their area and not take advantage of the state’s best public schooling (including a nationally ranked HS in Don’s area).

Plus there’s the fact that they’re a blended family, and it’s just simpler to have all of the kids in the same school. Private school tuition for multiple kids is really expensive, plus there’s the cost of college to consider after that. Even if Don could easily afford to pay for all five kids, that’s not actually his responsibility with the other father still in the picture. I have no idea about their finances, but I can see how they’d just avoid any appearance of inequality amongst the kids and take advantage of their good public schools.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 3/14/2022, 09:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Peloton3547 @ 3/14/2022, 11:52 AM) 
    What’s the best video to learn more about Jen?

The Broken Christmas Tree vlog. Someone will provide a link I am sure.
    That one is the Ode to Narcissism, and the " single mom with 2 kids " karma jubilee.

Cool I searched for it on her YouTube channel but all that came up is vlogs from 2020 and some presents videos. No worries. ✌🏻

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I remember Tens home schooled her 3. Maybe she still does?

I am a granny. My jeans are snug, not lie on the bed to zip tight. Just snug. I am not comfortable in loose jeans. I see a lot of styles like mine were in the mid to late 60s and 70s. Most everything comes back. Shoulder pads that are as wide as dat ass, or parachute pants can stay back where they started. The rest, even wedding g
    Dresses are getting puffy sleeves again. Gene is not classic with the same T and pants she wore in the hotel gym. She is a slug.

9.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/14/2022, 02:31 PM) 

Don't quote me, but that school that CC and Donny attend now goes up to the 8th grade and I believe it's a special Montessori private school. I'm no expert on all things Ross, but isn't Suzanne a Montessori enthusiast? I think she has always had a lot of influence on their parenting... and they hold her opinions in high esteem.

If money is not an issue, I believe they would have the kids continue to attend that school because it is a Montessori school. Also, CC and Donny have already grown roots with this school (friends, teachers etc.).

My personal opinion is they will likely stay at the school that they attend until the end of 8th grade and then just go to a preppy private school. Unless the kids ask to go to a public school. Either way, if I could send my kids to a free public school like what they are zoned for, I totally would and save my money. But the Rosses are people that lease cars, which I believe is fiscally moronic so anything goes with them.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Waiting for the Pirate PoPo to beat down my door and press charges. Still waiting...

Status
    FromLoungingByThePoolToSoulessGhoulInOneDivorceOrLessLikeJen

RageEatingHerFeelingsAsACopingMechanismInsteadOfTrueHealingLikeJen

11.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if Jen didn’t go to the big wedding this weekend or she wasn’t invited

12.     +45   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Peloton3547 @ 3/14/2022, 05:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 3/14/2022, 09:15 PM) 
    The Broken Christmas Tree vlog. Someone will provide a link I am sure.
    That one is the Ode to Narcissism, and the " single mom with 2 kids " karma jubilee.

Cool I searched for it on her YouTube channel but all that came up is vlogs from 2020 and some presents videos. No worries. ✌🏻

Mr Jennifer Ross did you think you could just rejoin after being banned and we wouldn’t know that it’s you? :)

13.     +34   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    EF11F060-CD59-436B-BB3A-81BEA2E0F07D

14.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status