« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    The only undivided attention Jen received on that trip from Hell was people constantly asking what that smell was every time she kale farted

2.     +50   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Perhaps the biggest curveball was Don finally realizing that Bertha Gene was not out of his league.

Reality has slapped Jen hard in her smug face the past few years.

3.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (DeepThoughtsByJackHandey @ 14/3/2022, 16:15) 
    About never feeling like RM1 was hers, at 12:20. I LOVE my house.

This was poor Jen being forced to subjugate herself to the desires of others to fit in. 😂 She was caged into keeping the home clean, comfortable, welcoming and homey - uncluttered by her stuff (all words from her video.)

Her true self prefers an unfurnished mausoleum - clearly.

Poor, poor Jennifer. How dare they make her live up to societal expectations like that!! Bastards!!

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 14/3/2022, 16:56) 
    Perhaps the biggest curveball was Don finally realizing that Bertha Gene was not out of his league.

Reality has slapped Jen hard in her smug face the past few years.

Eventually he realized having a lot of money and being willing to spend it jumps even the most unappealing guys out of AA and right into the major leagues.

4.     +20   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yet she looks happier and more lively than we have seen in sometime

5.     +45   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    It's plain as day that the 2013 Jen in THAT video was unhappy, caged and tamed. Wow, she was so miserable. Then, look at the happy go lucky glowing Jen of 2022 and.......oh well, never mind, my bad

6.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 3/13/2022, 08:41 PM)
    QUOTE (Mr Jennifer Ross @ 13/3/2022, 20:39) 
    Hmm, that was interesting. I hope any mentions of T, positive or negative, are handled the same way. Otherwise it comes across as biased. I’m sure you can understand.

🤐

I actually liked her planner reviews because she ordered like 1000 to review so I could see them before buying my own. I found Jen looking for planners!

Stop trying to moderate the thread

giphy

QUOTE (Meow2 @ 3/13/2022, 08:53 PM)
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 14/3/2022, 02:41) 
    Stop trying to moderate the thread

are you a mod?

giphy

7.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When will Jen’s imaginary friendship with the Peloton instructors be over? I’m tired of seeing this sad obsession play out in public. Most adults have outgrown the imaginary friend stage…

8.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/11/2022, 06:24 PM) 
    Don didn’t make her do anything. That was very obvious to me when she hadn’t hung paintings up in 15 years. This woman drags her feet unlike anyone I have ever seen. It’s Jen’s own fault she can’t get past the divorce she wanted.

I totally agree with you.

She wallows in self-pity and navel-gazes her life away.

For God's sake.
    She needs to pull up her big girl panties, get on with her life and stop with all the "reflection" and "journey" horseshit.

I'm not saying that divorce isn't hard...I am sure that it can be absolutely unbearable. And I wouldn't wish any unhappiness on anyone.
    But Jen wallows her way through everything...she will waste her life with all the prawcessing of her feelings, journaling and whining before she'll just get on with it.
    No wonder she doesn't have any real day-to-day, let's go get coffee and chat kind of friends.
    She would be utterly exhausting to be around.
    I harken back to the video she put together about whether or not she should change the side she parts her hair on.

So all that drivel about standing in her truth and how brave and strong she is.
    Nah.
    She's kidding herself.

9.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    *burns sage to clear the air after the craziness in thsi thread over the weekend*

Anyway, coming up next in Gene's month of March 2022: Disney! Will she pull the protect-my-poor-beautiful-children's-privacy card to not film while trying to keep track of the spare and the heir in the parks? Will she get help from a family member? What will her new lycra runDisney dress look like? How many spirit jerseys will she buy this time? Oooh, I'm excited. Secretly hoping she IG stories from the airport with McD's but I doubt she'll grant us this pleasure again... Fun times ahead! Don't die just yet, Winnie. Mama needs proper Jen content.

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 14/3/2022, 15:15) 
    For the kids' sake I hope they get to stay with the real Ross household more and go to school in their district. Jen can still pretend to have the same custody arrangement to save face.

Also by HS age they may CHOOSE to stay with dad more and go to schools in that district. As they get older they will begin to have opinions about their custody arrangement and if Jen tries to force things, at least in MY state, the kids opinions are actually heavily considered

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn’t realize the divorce happened so quickly. Do you think Jen thought it was going to take awhile? Do you think she thought it would take a couple of years to work its way through the system? Maybe she tried to be more demanding to lengthen the process and Donald acquiesced on everything to be done with her?

I already feel like Don wanted out as possible and gave in. I just never realized how quick a turnaround it was. That man wanted out.

12.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think at 13-14 children can start choosing which parent they prefer living with primarily.

Short of outright formal custody change - As long as Don keeps writing the checks, Jen won’t fuss about the gradually lengthening stays with Dad.

QUOTE (Don’s hashbrown @ 14/3/2022, 17:03) 
    Yet she looks happier and more lively than we have seen in sometime

She told us she’s a VERY GOOD actress. Really she was so very unhappy and caged. The happier she seemed, the more caged she was. 🙄 😂

Just one more vodka-cran drunken video from Don. One more. Would love to hear his version. 🙏

Edited by KayTee - 3/14/2022, 06:24 PM

13.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 3/14/2022, 09:10 AM) 
    I think the biggest obstacle was probably the parenting classes (because of COVID).

My question of the day: since they have joint custody, once the kids transition to public school, which district will they be enrolled in? Both parents live in excellent ones but I believe Don is in nationally ranked Stevenson HS?

I'm also curious about how they're going to coordinate the kids' activities. Maybe Jen doesn't post about it, but with things opening up after COVID, they should be doing some sort of activity... gymnastics/tumbling, Kindermusic, sports, dance, etc. How do parents with alternating weekends handle it? If one parent signs them up for Saturday swimming lessons, will the other parent commit to get them there on their weekends?

14.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'm sure Jen will invite Don over for coffee and carefully plan the kids' unnecessarily complicated schedules.

15.     +25   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This woman tagged Gene 5 days ago, says she's been a fan for 9 years and doesn't so much get a like from Gene :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

275517862_1004743693487964_7125018393757559014_n

:slob:

880 replies since 11/3/2022, 18:22   89752 views