MeLikeJen

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    @oatlyfoam Jen does not want friends/human interaction. That was probably one area where she truly was trying (although not very hard) to please people during her marriage. Possibly everyone around her, including her “therapist” told her to make friends. And she sort of tried (the disasterous trip to Las Vegas with her nail tech), You Tube and conventions. These were to build her social community and treat her “social anxiety.”

As it turned out, the truth was Jen did not want friends, did not want to socialize, and did not want to leave the house except to shop or go on a Ross-centric trip/event.

That may be part of what she referred to as trying to mold herself to please others. (Of course others wanted her to do these things for HER benefit, not theirs.

She still does not want to interact with people if she can avoid it.

She complained about other people being on the hiking trail if she did not get out there early enough (dawn!) how much more of an antisocial hermit can you be?

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her new story "Another day, another park".

You know there are other things you can do with your kids, right Jen?

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 3/14/2022, 03:24 PM) 
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 14/3/2022, 21:00) 
    I’m 29 and a mom of 2 and I’m sorry but I look damn good in my skinny jeans 😌😂😂😂

Sorry to say it, but you’re a millennial. Of course you like your skinny jeans!

Let’s face it fellow grannies, times are changing. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Just kidding. Plenty of women look good in tight pants, but it’s not for everyone. I can see that this is going to be a topic where we have to reiterate that any criticism applies only to Jen. It’s not about anyone here.

Jen will look bad in any type of jeans because she is a slob and has no idea how to style anything.

I wore a pair of boot cut jeans the other day for the first time in years and hated every minute of it. They looked great, but it felt like too much fabric. I'll stick to my skinny jeans, and I don't have SaddleBagsLikeJen so I look good in those too.

4.     +25   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t remember what we were discussing before the trolls took over the bakery this weekend so here is a thread title that will always be topical: NeverEndingSlumpEverSinceSheGotDumpedLikeJen

5.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sharewithblunder @ 14/3/2022, 21:30) 

Oh, she does! But she doesn’t want to do it.

The park is (fairly) easy, the kids can entertain themselves, and in get pea brain she thinks it makes he look like a good mother because she took them somewhere.

6.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I love that the photo shows the shadow of her taking her own pic, while she’s pretending to nonchalantly gaze around the park. Loser.

7.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    WhileweareheretosnarkJenfindsanotherpark

Jenandherdogaretwobumpsonalog.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 14/3/2022, 21:35) 

I love that the photo shows the shadow of her taking her own pic, while she’s pretending to nonchalantly gaze around the park. Loser.

I was thinking the same thing - why can’t she just take a nice pic of the kids??

Oh right, she needs to be present in the pic to tell her story. Today, her story is documenting what a great mom she is. Once again, she babysits her kids instead of joining in with them.

Thank goodness Winnie needs fresh air, or CC and Donny might never go outside!

9.     +23   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Leave Winnie at home, you jerk.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Randomly, I just remembered that dog poster she purchased.

I wonder where she hung it, if she did actually hang it.

It could be like everything else, & she still hasn’t bothered to hang it. Or, she could have just been buying it to suck up to the artist (isn’t he the same one w/ the VRBO in Montana?), & she never did have any intention of actually hanging it anywhere in her house.

I mean, if the pic of her kids is in the guest bathroom, I really do wonder where the dog poster ended up.

I’d love it see where you put it, Jen.

11.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (TuesdayErrands @ 14/3/2022, 21:24) 
    QUOTE (JoiRisen @ 14/3/2022, 21:00) 
    I’m 29 and a mom of 2 and I’m sorry but I look damn good in my skinny jeans 😌😂😂😂

Sorry to say it, but you’re a millennial. Of course you like your skinny jeans!

Let’s face it fellow grannies, times are changing. :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

Just kidding. Plenty of women look good in tight pants, but it’s not for everyone. I can see that this is going to be a topic where we have to reiterate that any criticism applies only to Jen. It’s not about anyone here.

Lol not all skinny jeans have to be tight. Jeggings may be another thing but I don’t wear synthetic fabrics. But hey I get it, everyone thinks it’s cute to shit on my generation *shrugs* we’re used to it. And I was making a joke so no need to reiterate “granny”

12.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    TeenBin wanted a pair of *flare* jeans. I loved my flares. It’s so funny to see them in clothes that I was wearing at the same time in my life.

13. SpecialTreat
        +2   Like  

User deleted

SpringtimeIsAlmostHereButTheSoulessGhoulShowsNoCheerLikeJen

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 14/3/2022, 21:27) 
    @oatlyfoam Jen does not want friends/human interaction. That was probably one area where she truly was trying (although not very hard) to please people during her marriage. Possibly everyone around her, including her “therapist” told her to make friends. And she sort of tried (the disasterous trip to Las Vegas with her nail tech), You Tube and conventions. These were to build her social community and treat her “social anxiety.”

As it turned out, the truth was Jen did not want friends, did not want to socialize, and did not want to leave the house except to shop or go on a Ross-centric trip/event.

That may be part of what she referred to as trying to mold herself to please others. (Of course others wanted her to do these things for HER benefit, not theirs.

She still does not want to interact with people if she can avoid it.

She complained about other people being on the hiking trail if she did not get out there early enough (dawn!) how much more of an antisocial hermit can you be?

Yea the other people on the hiking trail complaint is weird. When I’m out by myself on any kind of trail, I want other people around. Not next to me, but within shouting distance. As a matter of fact, I won’t go on a deserted trail. I think she’s not smart enough to realize how dumb that is.

15.     +26   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    First time poster, long time reader. 👋🏻

A little late on the subject but I don’t think Jen will ever move those 2 chairs from in front of the TV because the kids use them. Blankets are often draped on them and it seems clear that the kids sit, lay, and swivel around on them while they are parked in front of the TV. Whenever Jen posts them watching a movie (of her choosing) with her on the sofa it seems performative. She films for Insta and then tells them to go sit in their chairs (where they can actually see the show) and she pretends to watch with them while she scrolls on her phone. The high chair backs serve as a wall so Jen can block out the kids. Those chairs are perfect for her purposes!

880 replies since 11/3/2022, 18:22   89752 views