50 Shades of Good Vibes Every Day pt 42: Vee's Proud To Be "Indoorsy", Kieruh Keeps Crying "Poor Me" & Niketo's Still Boring

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I swear, each day that goes by, 50 sounds more and more like patty and Selma in the Simpsons 🤦‍♀️🤣

2.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Old Rotten Twat @ 12/3/2022, 04:11) 
    QUOTE (Anothertimesuck @ 12/3/2022, 01:38) 
    Lemon's wish list for more home improvements upstairs:
    New carpet/flooring/tile
    Recessed lights
    New handrails and spindles for the stairs
    Paint
    Second TV for the gameroom
    New switch plates because she sawl cute ones
    New curtains for the guest room - nope never mind.
    Magnetic doorstoppers
    Door handles

She needs to just throw the house away and buy another. shes uh rich

Lil Niblet
    Feel better ❤️‍🩹 Same shit another day with these meatbawls

She definitely needs to throw the house away. Apparently she doesn't like anything about it.

I think it’s honestly too much house for their family, and it doesn’t even utilize the space they have well.

3.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She probably doesn’t know anything about anything because you don’t hear about news on Hulu or Netflix.

4.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 12/3/2022, 14:10) 
    Speaking of tax refunds, I woke up this morning thinking about how I spent mine on heating the apartment this winter. Our ConEd bill was $550 last month and I know people who got slammed with $900 bills. For one month.

I am gainfully employed and have a savings account and the first thing I wake up thinking about are utility bills. I’m not suggesting anyone live day and night thinking of their finances but if you know there’s a war going on and everything costs more, why. WHY. Would you spend so much money on literally anything that Lemon buys ever?

Because Lemon lives is a world of magical unicorns and rainbows and daises that she has created in her mind . She probably doesn’t even know there is a war going on. Nothing exists outside of that house where she watches Christmas movies and everyone plays video games.

I would guarantee 💯 that she doesn’t even know what any of the bills are. Their electric bill has to be through the roof the way she runs those laundry machines. Plus they have to keep the house so cold for Jasmine.

You think Lemon is going to have cable in the house that would allow the news to be played in the living room. HEAVENS forbid!!! Baby bird would never sleep alone again. She can’t have any of her toddlers seeing the news!

Even though it would be a wonderful lesson for them to appreciate all of what they have. She shields them from it, yet children of all ages are fleeing the only home they have ever know to escape to other countries so they can live to see another day!

She blows every last penny on food and replacing all of her light switch covers. It’s all about her. People who put blindfolds on to the world problems disgust me.

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I missed the reason her dog had surgery. What happened to him?

6.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/3/2022, 15:43) 
    QUOTE (Fatgriffon1 @ 12/3/2022, 14:10) 
    Speaking of tax refunds, I woke up this morning thinking about how I spent mine on heating the apartment this winter. Our ConEd bill was $550 last month and I know people who got slammed with $900 bills. For one month.

I am gainfully employed and have a savings account and the first thing I wake up thinking about are utility bills. I’m not suggesting anyone live day and night thinking of their finances but if you know there’s a war going on and everything costs more, why. WHY. Would you spend so much money on literally anything that Lemon buys ever?

Because Lemon lives is a world of magical unicorns and rainbows and daises that she has created in her mind . She probably doesn’t even know there is a war going on. Nothing exists outside of that house where she watches Christmas movies and everyone plays video games.

I would guarantee 💯 that she doesn’t even know what any of the bills are. Their electric bill has to be through the roof the way she runs those laundry machines. Plus they have to keep the house so cold for Jasmine.

You think Lemon is going to have cable in the house that would allow the news to be played in the living room. HEAVENS forbid!!! Baby bird would never sleep alone again. She can’t have any of her toddlers seeing the news!

Even though it would be a wonderful lesson for them to appreciate all of what they have. She shields them from it, yet children of all ages are fleeing the only home they have ever know to escape to other countries so they can live to see another day!

She blows every last penny on food and replacing all of her light switch covers. It’s all about her. People who put blindfolds on to the world problems disgust me.

I can guarantee you that my 11 year old has a better grasp of what is going on in Ukraine than lemon does. We watch the news, he asks questions, we answer honestly and if we don’t have an answer we sit down together and look up the answers. I don’t understand parents that shy away from helping their children understand the world around them. We’ve had so many conversations lately about why and how world wars start, why inflation occurs and economics as a whole, why some human beings feel they have a right to take things from other people etc. not only have we been able to teach him things but researching his different questions has also taught me things I had no idea about and given me a better understanding of the way world politics work.

We also work really hard to make sure we teach him not just our view on events but other peoples too. We watched so many debates on vaccines and mask wearing because we believe it’s important that he form his own opinion and make choices on what happens to his body based on those opinions.

7. Old Rotten Twat
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I will break my phone phone if Lemon posts ANYTHING related to the war. Proves she reads here on the daily. Or Flappy sends her screenshots.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Lemon took a five minute video and stretched it to thirty five minutes.

9.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lil Niblet @ 12/3/2022, 16:35) 
    I missed the reason her dog had surgery. What happened to him?

He had a growth on his tail and she let it get bad, so they amputated that portion of his tail, he just looks like he got his tail docked. His age would make it serious, having Lemon take care of him, makes it more serious.

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I think the office looked better before.

Also. Where is her YouTube plaque? Did i miss it in the video? I only zipped through. I would expect her to talk about it if ut were displayed. But of course it’s MIA again

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 12/3/2022, 19:13) 
    I think the office looked better before.

Also. Where is her YouTube plaque? Did i miss it in the video? I only zipped through. I would expect her to talk about it if ut were displayed. But of course it’s MIA again

I saw it on the shelf thing 👍🏼
    I’m always looking for it too !
    It means nothing cause didn’t we say before they can be bought ?
    She’s never brought attention to it or thanked her viewers for making it possible though has she ? 🙄
    I am watching the office makeover
    And as always I am clueless at lemon logic . She claims the flooring in there will be replaced for sure this year .
    So ok am I the only one that does a full room makeover right before the carpet comes in ? 🤔🙄
    As always she claims they are getting it
    But why not have everything fresh at once ? What was the major hurry to do all the painting and stuff now if u know flooring is definitely coming this year .
    I can’t see much difference yet in the room
    I hate the color . For an office anyway . 😑
    She said she picked the color out online
    And hoped it would have more blue tones in it ? 🙄

12.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She has nothing to do all day. Why not go and pick out paint swatches! I would not pick a color from the way it looks on a computer screen.

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh she did mention it!
    Attached Image
    9BC28A16-90C5-46AB-8879-02061A523D96

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Yeah I saw her later on in the video showing it .
    I still get the impression it’s something she thinks she deserves and doesn’t have to spend too much time going on about what it is 🤣🙄.
    I have never seen anyone like lemon who acts like she’s doing us all a service by making her dumb videos .
    Honestly every other you tuber I watch puts much more effort in to their videos , acts much more thankful to their viewers AND keeps their promises .
    Oh and I don’t know think I’ve ever seen anyone make as many excuses or have as many internet problems as lemon does 🙄

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amkytay @ 12/3/2022, 20:11) 
    Yeah I saw her later on in the video showing it .
    I still get the impression it’s something she thinks she deserves and doesn’t have to spend too much time going on about what it is 🤣🙄.
    I have never seen anyone like lemon who acts like she’s doing us all a service by making her dumb videos .
    Honestly every other you tuber I watch puts much more effort in to their videos , acts much more thankful to their viewers AND keeps their promises .
    Oh and I don’t know think I’ve ever seen anyone make as many excuses or have as many internet problems as lemon does 🙄

She thinks too much of herself to thank subscribers, I think her and Mark think they're celebrities 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

1355 replies since 11/3/2022, 21:52   82292 views