UncagedUnkemptUnhingedLikeJen Pt 315

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Holy shit! The Jenions are paying to see that boring ass content? :hearty-laugh:

I couldn't finish the video. She has absolutely no substance at all!

The Jenions are so dumb! :snickering:

2.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 3/17/2022, 09:14 PM) 
    I can’t believe she’s up to almost $3000 a month now.

Well, looks like The First Mrs. Ross has gone and got herself a job. Bye-bye hobby channel! Enjoy the criticism Gene!

:smiley-face-making-cocktail:

Yah, I went to go check and she hid the money total. Like people can't multiply 5 x 565.

One of the first comments was brilliant.
    "I’ve been a follower since you started YouTube and I’ve seen it all with you! I respect your decision. I need to be honest though, you’ve been all over the place for the last few years at least. In my opinion, i don’t think you know what you want, you keep searching and searching trying to find peace and happiness in things....items....adventures.....etc. i do believe this (patron) is going to change when you find this isn’t giving you the happiness you thought it would like so many other things you have talked about. Jen i really do respect you for all that you’ve gone though and the person we see here on YouTube, but looking from the outside in, there is something deep within that has to get fixed first and Paterson isn’t going to do that!this wasn’t meant to offend you at all, i really do care. From others point of view after reading a lot of the comments...and this doesn’t effect me.....don’t compare $5 to buying you a partial Starbucks like it’s nothing...to a lot of these people it’s very insulting when it’s a luxury to them and you don’t think twice about getting one. Choose your comparisons more wisely. I wish you luck in your journey, and hope you find the inner happiness you’ve been searching for."

She says she wants honest discussion, well let's see how long these negative/critical comments last.

3.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Wow even the Jenions are really butt hurt about the Patreon. But i don't know why they're assuming she's suddenly going to get a personality transplant and post amazing videos on there that they'll miss out on?!

4.     +26   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    At the 12:00 min mark she said she doesn't expect everyone to be sweet as sugar, she wants honest feedback. :hearty-laugh:

5.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Laughing at idiot Bakers pretending they aren't jealous of millionaire Jen.

Status
    Anonymous
    I can imagine the comments when she starts doing hauls for useless, overpriced items and the Patreon subscribers realize they are helping to pay for that. Their hard earned money going to cereals she won't eat and luxury chocolate instead of good old reasonably priced Hershey bars.

6. Bunion of Fury
        +20   Like  

User deleted

People are already entitled when you make free videos on YouTube, they really think youtubers will put out videos just for them. And those are the free videos. Imagine the level of entitlement she is going to deal with now that people are paying her for this shit? She better start working on her customer service skills because unlike the free folks, she can't tell her patrons to fuck off.
    Remember old Jen content was pretty much her showcasing her lifestyle afforded to her via Don. The fuck does she have to showcase now? The pretties are gone, no more restaurants, traveling solo has been played and deemed too morose, she ditched all her makeup, good clothes etc. How many chocolate subscriptions can she feature and if it's planner crap how many times can patrons endure her word salad before they take exit stage left?

7.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just made it thru 5 mins of the patreon vid. Blahblahblahblah…it’s like JUST SAY WHAT YOU MEAN ALREADYYY!! It takes her soooo longgg to say anything. I simply do not have the patience for it. I am however very curious about the comments tho. Is she monitoring/deleting them? Not gonna lie, it makes me unnecessarily angry that in the blink of an eye she’s found a way to make $$$/mo by doing essentially nothing. I’m sure she’s booking travel plans as we speak with her new windfall.

8.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I skimmed it, and the only part that was of interest to me was the glimpse of the current 'office'. It looks cramped, cluttered, bland, and basic. But at least it was new territory.

9.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Imagine paying $5 a month for Jen to show you a haul of pee rags.

26436548-5E75-4029-97FE-799A69BBE9E3

10.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Thank you to the bakers who shared here, I saved my $5 and instead treated myself to my Starbucks drink of choice. Cheers!
    Also I had no idea she had that many theater subscriptions. That could be content people would watch: reviews and theater and travel content for people within driving distance. Like this weekend I’m staying at this air B&B and seeing this show and eating here and shopping there. I’d watch the especially if I was within a few hours’ drive of Chicago. That’s interesting and relevant and would provide value and even help her meet people if she decided to include interviews.

11.     +33   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate your appreciation even though I can't keep up :6792:

So where's the scolding? Or will that be the subject of the Saturday live on Patreon if it's not cancelled? Can you imagine people paying for a scolding? :crying:

12.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WalkingPharmacyonaStationaryBike @ 3/17/2022, 09:32 PM) 
    Thank you to the bakers who shared here, I saved my $5 and instead treated myself to my Starbucks drink of choice. Cheers!
    Also I had no idea she had that many theater subscriptions. That could be content people would watch: reviews and theater and travel content for people within driving distance. Like this weekend I’m staying at this air B&B and seeing this show and eating here and shopping there. I’d watch the especially if I was within a few hours’ drive of Chicago. That’s interesting and relevant and would provide value and even help her meet people if she decided to include interviews.

I couldn't agree more. But I get the impression theater is "performative" for her. She goes to appear cultured, not because she is so engaged in the art form she actually has an opinion about it. I mean, beyond, it was funny. Or, "it was really good."

13. DivorcewithWonder
        +5   Like  

User deleted

If you are going to offer something to your subscribers, it is probably a good idea to spell out exactly what they will be getting. She did not think this through whatsoever.

14.     +65   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    52808FE8-7749-432E-873D-E7020158B3F9

15.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Spork Meltdown @ 17/3/2022, 21:25) 
    At the 12:00 min mark she said she doesn't expect everyone to be sweet as sugar, she wants honest feedback. :hearty-laugh:

Yeah, right, suuuuure! Poor narcissist doesn’t understand why people won’t just give her the type of “honest feedback” she’s been wanting all these years. Jen’s spent a hell of a long time (all the way back to the time of maids-gate and before) not understanding why everybody won’t just accept her definition of honest feedback meaning complete and utter praise and adoration. Come on everyone, get with the picture already!

891 replies since 15/3/2022, 02:37   111081 views