UncagedUnkemptUnhingedLikeJen Pt 315

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I know for a lot of people, $5 is a stretch, but I absolutely won't mind paying $5 a month to watch this train wreck keep going! I consider $5 a month for solid gold hilarious entertainment to be worth it. That is IF she actually delivers.

It makes her a total asshat to pull this stunt right now with all the world issue going on, but it's conniving and evil and exactly the sort of shit I expect from her. Jen only looks out for Jen.

2.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 17/3/2022, 22:10) 
    I know for a lot of people, $5 is a stretch, but I absolutely won't mind paying $5 a month to watch this train wreck keep going! I consider $5 a month for solid gold hilarious entertainment to be worth it. That is IF she actually delivers.

It makes her a total asshat to pull this stunt right now with all the world issue going on, but it's conniving and evil and exactly the sort of shit I expect from her. Jen only looks out for Jen.

If it’s posted here for free, why are you paying Jen?

3.     +50   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    CA31BBC9-EE95-4476-B779-B4CBE3B41385
    B931872A-EBE9-45CF-944E-D54273B84EB1

4.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 17/3/2022, 21:11) 
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 3/17/2022, 02:45 PM) 
    I saw this was discussed and shot down earlier today, but then I've been off since then. Now coming back, I am going to vote for please make a dedicated thread for her patreon content. It's hard when you've been off for hours/days to have the time to go back through ALLLL the pages and find where the link was shared last. Maybe a thread that only mods can post in, so it's not cluttered with discussion on it, but just links or copy/pastes, screenshots etc to quickly and easily join the discussion when people get online.

I guess I am not understanding the difference. a separate thread would also provide the link followed by tons of discussions

plus what would we discuss in the "main" thread? :lol:

I think people are saying post links in a thread that would be like a free feed of her patreon. So just her 2-4 videos a month.
    So people would go check there, watch and then discuss here. Just like they go to YouTube or Instagram. I’m assuming you can’t subscribe to a rumble channel like you can YouTube.

5. Derf
        +8   Like  

User deleted

id pay 5 dollars to see her do a real job or even half a day in my life. she is so out of touch with reality its frightening.

6.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not quite caught up so apologies if this has been mentioned.

The main places where Jen is exposed to negative feedback are YouTube comments (she reads them ALL in order to approve them) and Instagram.

She said she’s planning on turning off YouTube comments. Instagram comments are a little easier to ignore especially if she shares less on that platform.

So basically, Paterson is just a way for her to only have to read nice comments.

That will work until she realises that the Jenions are leaving just as many well-meaning “girl you have depression” comments too.

7.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, it's only $5. But why give that selfish manipulative piggy a cent? Also, she's literally a millionaire sitting in her paid off house. :blink:

8.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous

boom-anna-kendrick

9.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    A job with 571 bosses

This is going to be fun. She couldn’t even deal with doing sponsorships because they had deadlines and instructions

:hearty-laugh:

10.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    brutal comments

...I love it :lol:

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SteamingPileOfClaundry @ 17/3/2022, 22:16) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 17/3/2022, 21:11) 
    I guess I am not understanding the difference. a separate thread would also provide the link followed by tons of discussions

plus what would we discuss in the "main" thread? :lol:

I think people are saying post links in a thread that would be like a free feed of her patreon. So just her 2-4 videos a month.
    So people would go check there, watch and then discuss here. Just like they go to YouTube or Instagram. I’m assuming you can’t subscribe to a rumble channel like you can YouTube.

Bookmark the link. You can pull up her content any time. No need to create a separate thread.

12. Derf
        +9   Like  

User deleted

she will find out its on rumble and it will give her an excuse to stop and pull the plug cuz in reality things got hard and she can't handle it

13.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Was Jen really driving to Chicago, driving home and then driving back to Chicago later in the evening to watch another live show? That’s so thoughtless when people are looking at their budgets to see what can be cut so they can afford to drive to work.

Does nothing in the real world touch her?

And those are my pure heartfelt thoughts, you stupid cow.

14.     +43   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    No need for a separate thread. Bookmark the rumble channel. Or, if you don't use your real name, subscribe to it. Wouldn't it be funny if THAT rumble channel had more subscribers than Jen had patreons?

As for the Baker's paying Jen - other than the one or two that are feeding the videos to Jen - ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND? I don't understand WHY you would give Jen any money, when the videos will be posted not long after she posts them. Seriously, examine WHY you willingly are giving this lazy, entitled millionaire any of your money? You aren't taking one for The Bakery, like you said earlier. We only need a couple people to have access. I'm shocked at the number of people on here that are paying her. If you aren't the covert person, I would consider you a closet Jenion. I said what I said.

15.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, you can subscribe to Rumble.

But just bookmark it so when you see people discussing go click the link.

891 replies since 15/3/2022, 02:37   111081 views