TwoWeddings&ANervousBreakdownLikeJen Pt 317

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoWireHangersEver! @ 20/3/2022, 07:36) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 3/19/2022, 07:17 PM) 
    She doesn't have time to film a packing video? What else is she doing? It's not like she's leaving TODAY on a trip and has to throw things together. She has plenty of time to make her list, film herself packing. It's not like she has a 40 hour week job to go to or has her kids full time. Heck, she doesn't even need to clean her house before she goes. She has all day to do as she pleases and it doesn't please her to film the packing video that is requested by her paying friends.

I think it’s more about a power trip and being defiant. She WILL NOT be told what to film. SHE will decide all the things as part of living her life.

The things people are asking for are more old school Jen and require actual work on her part -designate a “project” (even packing), plan it, light it, film it, edit it. Maybe voice over. Maybe insert stills etc.

Jen doesn’t want to produce content that involves planning and execution. She has made that clear several times. She said she is a go with the flow person now.

Jen wants to share things that are very easy for her. Live chats, car chats, grocery hauls, favorites.

For the most part Jen wants to talk to the camera while she goes about her day. Patrons pay to watch that.

She’s not going to reveal any secret sauce. She already reiterated she’s not going to talk about the reasons for the divorce and isn’t ready to discuss her overall divorce experience. She was vague and guarded in her own OLW project. She’s not giving outsiders a peek behind the curtain.

And if an interesting nugget should be inadvertently revealed on the very rare occasion - it’s here for free.

2.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/3/2022, 04:17) 
    She doesn't have time to film a packing video? What else is she doing? It's not like she's leaving TODAY on a trip and has to throw things together. She has plenty of time to make her list, film herself packing. It's not like she has a 40 hour week job to go to or has her kids full time. Heck, she doesn't even need to clean her house before she goes. She has all day to do as she pleases and it doesn't please her to film the packing video that is requested by her paying friends.

I watched the Live and noticed the same thing. She is pushing back on people who are paying customers. They're wanting packing and organising content for their $5 and she's just offering lazy Q&As and vlogs which are just basically videos of Jen talking to the camera.

This is the fundemental flaw in her new Patreon account... she's offering stuff that used to be free and better quality that now sits behind a pay wall. She will lose patrons quickly, especially as she basically told everyone in that Live yesterday that the Bakery is sharing her content.

3.     +51   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone else catch the comment where Paula mentioned that she and her siblings are all in their 70's? I have a lot of dreams for my retirement, but none of them include being a die-hard Jenion army general who scours the Bakery to deliver status updates and fulltime Jenfends on every other platform without so much as a legitimate connection with the person she's going to bat for. Creepy. Strange. sTaLkErIsH.

4.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen added a comment herself about being a swashbuckling pirate or something similar with a pirate image in her super stretched pic 4 months ago.

8DE58817-A4B0-4C93-90FE-003450AD6FE1

5.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    pinksims

Wait! She actually said The Bakery is sharing her content?!

:smiley-face-making-cocktail:

6.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheRealD @ 20/3/2022, 11:20) 
    pinksims

Wait! She actually said The Bakery is sharing her content?!

:smiley-face-making-cocktail:

She didn't say 'the Bakery' specifically, but she said she is aware that some people on Patreon are sharing her content with other people. Most of Jen's regular followers know that the Bakery exists, so it doesn't take a genius to figure out where to watch her Patreon content for free.

7.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wow! I’m sure she’s pointing people to the bakery to get rid of those who subscribed just to watch the shit show. She’ll be left with only the ass kissing Jenions!

It’ll be interesting to see if her numbers drop when April rolls around!

8.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (merino wool underwear @ 20/3/2022, 03:08) 
    WTF is with her jazz hands always!

jpg

jpg

Screenshot-119

I pinched one of these for my avatar becaue it really made me laugh.
    Also did a name change at the same time, I was a steaming pile and now I’m nefarious.

9.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen honestly should of kept up with the bakery when house hunting. We provided way better options at her price point. She got the 800k free and clear. I would expect so much more for that point than what she got. She seen her story book staircase and jumped on it.

10.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Whew! I finally caught up! No wonder she was in a tizzy, the wedding celebration sounds amazing!

I don't get her dawdle on her fence & whatever else. I'd love to do upgrades to our house but my job & kids take up my time and daycare takes my money. She has none of these issues 🙈🤷‍♀️

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 3/20/2022, 04:18 AM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 20/3/2022, 04:17) 

I watched the Live and noticed the same thing. She is pushing back on people who are paying customers. They're wanting packing and organising content for their $5 and she's just offering lazy Q&As and vlogs which are just basically videos of Jen talking to the camera.

This is the fundemental flaw in her new Patreon account... she's offering stuff that used to be free and better quality that now sits behind a pay wall. She will lose patrons quickly, especially as she basically told everyone in that Live yesterday that the Bakery is sharing her content.

Right? She won’t do home decorating videos because she refuses to decorate her house, she won’t do packing videos because she doesn’t have the time, she won’t talk about her divorce because she won’t, she won’t do crafting lives because then she wouldn’t be able to read comments and respond in real time, excuses, excuses, excuses. Why would anyone pay for this?

12. Malicious Vitriol
        +3   Like  

User deleted

This was in her IG story. The look Winnie gives her and turns away is really sad. As if she's had enough and just want to die already.
    File Allegato
    PhotoGrid_1647777449833__1_.mp4
    (Number of downloads: 478)

13. injuredmyshneckagain
        +30   Like  

User deleted

Watching the live....couple things:

1. I *wonder* what got her into Star Wars...my guess is her brother since she has decided to actually start doing things with him recently. At first I thought she might be dating someone who is into it but.....nah.

2. Going on and on about teaching her children to have "pride in their spaces". Hmmmm she is not exactly setting a good example. Nothing on the walls, empty rooms, hanging her children's portraits in the bathroom, RM1 bin tsunami, rotting fence....the list goes on and on. And how could she leave the claundry off the list of "home improvements".

3. So all of the other shit she bought at/for the Dopey race...the sweatshirt, the ill-fitting outfits, the endless videos she took of herself huffing through, the pictures on her phone, whatever nonsense she wrote in her 47 journals and ALL OF THE MEDALS THAT SHE WILL HAVE MOUNTED.
    None of those were enough to help her remember the Dopey challenge? It was the water bottle she couldn't get....WTF! And the water bottle is the example that reminds her of the uncertainty of life?

4. Adding in the comment about still being close to her "forever aunt" was childish and one more dig at the rest of the Ross'. Reminded me of her attitude when she did Q&A in Utah and was endlessly talking about the fam jam.

5. "I'm not very good at planning things"....speaks for itself.

6. "No" was her answer to every single request made during the live.....again speaks for itself.

In summary it sucked.

14.     +12   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Her subscriber count is now down to 173k lol
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220320-080739_YouTube

15.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    She’s not good at planning things? The girl with the million PLANNERS??

And who was annoyed at Don at Italy that he seemed to have nothing planned and they had to look in travel guides during breakfast one day?

And who used to plan for packing for her trips by making lists and not being able to sleep she’s so excited and writing post it’s and having luggage ready the night before?

Why does she lie ALL THE TIME. I hope she likes her solitary life because despite her thinking this is all temporary, I don’t think it is.

883 replies since 20/3/2022, 00:33   106078 views