RunningFromResponsibilityBecauseMyKidsHaveABetterMomInTensleighLikeJen Pt 320

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Trapped in the Owner's Locker. It's OK. She'll be back in a few weeks.

Status
    QUOTE (Good Ol’ Suze @ 3/29/2022, 05:31 PM) 
    Even if, and that's a huge IF, Don and the new Mrs Ross told Jen they had it under control, I cannot picturing many moms letting the EX and his new wife dictate whether she would return to town to be close by, just in case.

Jen CHOSE to drop off sick children, during a pandemic, she chose to stay on vacation when Donny took a turn and needed medical intervention, and she chose to be 'on cloud 9'.

Exactly, for most moms that wouldn't matter...they would be home. I just wondered if Don and team knew she didn't really want to give up her precious Disney race anyway, that she'd play the martyr, etc. and encouraged her selfish decision because it would be the easiest for them all around. At least for Don. I feel like Tens might have been baffled, being what appears to be a normal mom and what not.

Side note, heard an ad for Juviderm and it made me think of our Utah boys. I bet they're going to the Ross 2.0 celebration...Tens threw them their post wedding party afterall.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 29/3/2022, 17:20) 
    I wonder if Don and Mrs Ross 2.0 encouraged her to stay at Disney, though. I can see Don, hey, we got it, and not wanting to deal with her. She would have played martyr to no end and maybe Don thought that wouldn't be best. Not that that would change how most moms would feel about wanting to go back and be with their sick kids, but I could see Don doing that.

Jen is no longer Mrs Ross.

Don's current wife is Mrs Ross

Jen just likes to keep the name.

Jen's new aim should be to run her runs not part walk them

3.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she had planned to keep their sickness out of her narrative all together. When she arrived home one of her first stories was about making herself soup and immunity tea to ward off sickness....for herself. Not about making soup for her sick children. I can't remember how we found out the kids were actually sick... did she just say there was a bug in the house and she was trying not to get sick? I seem to recall her making a scoldy post after being found out they were sick while she was gone. It's got to be exhausting to try and control your narrative so much.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No worries, Gene will “run” the Summer Virtual races. It is all 5Ks, cute medals. Basically you are buying the medals.

5.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ManicLikeJen @ 3/29/2022, 06:00 PM) 
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 29/3/2022, 17:20) 
    I wonder if Don and Mrs Ross 2.0 encouraged her to stay at Disney, though. I can see Don, hey, we got it, and not wanting to deal with her. She would have played martyr to no end and maybe Don thought that wouldn't be best. Not that that would change how most moms would feel about wanting to go back and be with their sick kids, but I could see Don doing that.

Jen is no longer Mrs Ross.

Don's current wife is Mrs Ross

Jen just likes to keep the name.

Jen's new aim should be to run her runs not part walk them

Mrs. Ross 2.0 is a play on the fact she is a second wife. A lot of wives keep their married name if they have children with that name. I have a good friend that does, and she can't stand her ex husband (for good reason). Curious to if she sheds it when their child turns 18. I do wonder if Jen uses any subtitle. Ms.?

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    WhyAmIHere I haven’t tried any power zone stuff yet, maybe I’m a bit intimidated haha. But it seems Gene is treating every ride as her ftp test! I would be curious to know if she’s really pushing so much into the red or if she needs her range modified.

7.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WhyAmIHere @ 29/3/2022, 18:02) 
    I think she had planned to keep their sickness out of her narrative all together. When she arrived home one of her first stories was about making herself soup and immunity tea to ward off sickness....for herself. Not about making soup for her sick children. I can't remember how we found out the kids were actually sick... did she just say there was a bug in the house and she was trying not to get sick? I seem to recall her making a scoldy post after being found out they were sick while she was gone. It's got to be exhausting to try and control your narrative so much.

She told us they were sick when she made the soup. She said she was “desperately trying to hold on to my health in a house of sick little ones”.

Then she was called out because everyone knew that she had been to WDW.

Then she blamed Disney for making the information public, so she had to give us HER timeline of events.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Oh yes, mean Disney telling the truth so Gene can't lie!!

9.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    These poor kids can't catch a break with her. She has no one to talk to during her trip but her camera. When she decides to finally go home I bet she talks their poor little ears off about her trip since she has no one else to unload on. I bet no one in her family cares to ask her how her trips go. She probably calls her mother and unloads on her too only to be cut short because Jill has actual things to do. Same with her brother. I feel like they don't normally talk to each other. Only holidays. That leaves no one else but her dear friends in Youtube land.

10.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Now that Gene’s a superstar (in her own mind) she’s decided that it’s worth the “risk” of letting people know her travel plans solely for the purpose of having people give her head pats in person. She’s so obnoxiously full of herself. But hey, she should be easy to spot! Not many others rock a fugly dress, full leggings, non running shoes, hand held camera, heart monitors, vibration gadgets, peleton programming and multiple sets of headphones. Oh, and chap stick that will never be used. I’ve never seen anyone so hell bent on keeping track of every breathe they take while jogging! Just make sure if you see Miss Magical herself, steer clear if her heart rate gets too high 🤮

11.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen is still so salty over her divorce. If THE CHILDREN are sick during Don’s time, that’s Don’s problem. She does it to spite Don, not realizing it’s her kids paying the price.

Jen stopped caring about those kids once they were no longer physically a part of her. She does the bare minimum to keep them alive when they’re in her care and that is the extent of her mothering.

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can’t Jen make a decision and stick to it? All the stalkers, gosh! If you see me at Disneyworld, come say “hi”! I don’t post my travels in real time because safety! I’m leaving REAL SOON!

Who else thought she was ramping up for a scolding about the kids and Covid while she was Dopey-ing? Alas, it was Cloud 9, treats and maniac drivers.

13.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    " While she was Dopeying. "

🤣🤣🤣

14.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    At the airport, getting away from these kids and the mausoleum

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ManicLikeJen @ 29/3/2022, 18:24) 
    Oh yes, mean Disney telling the truth so Gene can't lie!!

Disney being the Evil Queen we all stan... Looking forward to this weekend when we got a flood of realistic renderings of Jen in her new Etsy dresses!

witch-queen-laugh

15.     +15   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I think she wanted to take back control of the narrative - she knew that the Bakery found out about the other races and posted the photos in pretty much real time so that is why for this trip she is doing real time. Any other trip she will be all secretive but this she thinks she is getting ahead of us on it. I imagine we will see all the boring tidbits for this trip: food, food, food, race, food, food, food. Things were a lot more interesting when her trips to Disney involved Don having a scepter for her lol

Edited by Divorcelikejagger - 3/29/2022, 07:34 PM

903 replies since 27/3/2022, 01:28   119978 views