And a goony son with a habit of finger sniffin

« Older   Newer »

1. Chef Elzar
        +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KBDProductionsTV_Official @ 4/3/2022, 06:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (RogerSterling @ 4/2/2022, 04:22 PM) 
    Nate has Michelle's freakishly small mouth and her mental deficiencies. Also, if she used to talk about disability payments the way she did when they were a "frugal" channel, they absolutely would have mentioned adoption payments or the amount of money they spent on adoption.

Michelle is a selfish bitch and harped on about how much she waited for her "miracle child" when there's kids sitting orphanages everywhere around the world waiting to be taken in. If Nate was adopted, she'd absolutely remind him of that and how she "saved" him so he should be thankful that she buys him Cheerios and acknowledges his existence twice a day when she needs something from him. She didn't want to be an actual mother, she wanted to play house with Bruce and live in a fairytale land where she lives in a log cabin on a lake instead of a rotting firehazard where at least 50% of the furniture is covered in bodily fluids from multiple different living species and is surrounded by so much garbage that their property looks like someone dropped their house in the middle of a garbage tip. I was shocked to see the rest of her street/neighbourhood properly. It looks quite nice... then there's the Brydges' crackden squat house.

The mere idea of HOAs makes me cringe into the next century but man, if they aren't the best arguement for them...

I seriously think Nate is Michele's sisters biological kid. They said they tried for 16 years to have a kid, but also had a lot of financial issues with credit card debt. so what does an aging couple who want a baby do? get invitro and a surrogate mother. what does an aging couple who want a baby a cant afford the thousands for invitro do? ask your sister for help. Bruce probably did her sister, and she had Nate. hence the lack of pregnancy photos/stories, the fact that the sister or her kids are never seen/ invited to the house. It would also explain why Michele seems aromantic and asexual towards her husband, because deep down she knows the truth and it lives with her forever. there's no natural biological mom chemistry between her and Nate (even in her older videos). I firmly believe she has 0 biological kids of her own and copes with it by shopping, having animals, and eating feelgood food like chips and candy. she wants the fantasy in her head to stay alive so she just doesn't talk about it, and refuses to answer questions. its like asking a Chinese person what happened in June of 1989

I like the sister angle on the origins of Nate. My thought was that Bruce buggered his sister or a first cousin and the result was Nate. The sister/cousin offered the resulting mutant to Michele to raise as her own.

926 replies since 31/3/2022, 23:18   95950 views