And a goony son with a habit of finger sniffin

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Michele did private a lot of older videos. Nathan's last birthday video include some baby photos.

No pregnancy photos or ultrasound sound or baby shower photos.

Something is suspicious. She claimed to have heavy periods. And was giving up on getting pregnant. Then the doctor prescribed her a pill to stop her heavy periods and then she got pregnant. Some susscribers asked what she took because they had trouble getting pregnant. She never gave answers , she doesn't remember the name of the medicine.

2.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Silver Threads @ 4/2/2022, 03:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (KBDProductionsTV_Official @ 2/4/2022, 12:39) 
    anyone else think Nate is not Michelle's child? they tried for 16 years and SUDDENLY had one? no hospital photos, or stories about her pregnancy ? i think they got a surrogate mother because she cant have kids, which is why she treats her animals as the multiple kids shes always wanted. but thats just a theory

Hm, interesting thought, KBD. No pix of MeMe pregnant, either, or of a baby shower, or of Grandma holding the infant or of Mommy and Daddy playing with him. That is odd for such proud parents.

Maybe Nate was adopted. I can't imagine petty, possessive MeMeAlwaysMe agreeing to have Stubby's precious seed 😖 planted in another woman.

BUT...the manboy's mental issues and countless quirks do scream I am this dysfunctional couple's spawn! Witness my weirdness if you doubt it!

I thought he might be adopted as well, but Nate looks too much like young Bruce in their wedding photo. I think his Issues and quirks can be attributed to the fact that they had him when they were older like Chris Chans parents did (and look at how Chris turned out 🤢🤮)

I think Michele was the problem, so they put Bruce's baby gravy inside another woman and Nate was made. Like Michael Jacksons kids only the Canadian version. I do feel bad about Nates school struggles growing up, I dont live in Canada so idk how the school system works over there, but in hindsight, I think they should have put him in special education, that way he would have at least gotten more of a proper education and somewhat of a social life. Michele homeschooling him made him into a skill less, unmotivated young adult. She seems to not want to teach him how to drive, or expand his food choices, and if Bruce wants to teach him something or suggest he get a job somewhere she will probably yell at Bruce like "NO DONT HE WILL DO IT WHEN HES READY! STOP PUSHING HIM SO HARD" and Nathan probably still has the mind of a 13 year old, so as long as Bruce provides the money so she can stay home, Nathan will stay at this NEET (not engaged in education, employment or training) mindset. Ive met people with far more critical mental conditions than Nate, that live full lives, Its just they have to learn how to jump over more obstacles than most people, which i know Nate can do, given the proper motivation. Sadly, Michele's got him on a leash. Just wait until he brings a girl home to mama. I wish him the best.

3.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Screenshot_20220402-083358_Brave

She deleted this comment, lol

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nate has Michelle's freakishly small mouth and her mental deficiencies. Also, if she used to talk about disability payments the way she did when they were a "frugal" channel, they absolutely would have mentioned adoption payments or the amount of money they spent on adoption.

Michelle is a selfish bitch and harped on about how much she waited for her "miracle child" when there's kids sitting orphanages everywhere around the world waiting to be taken in. If Nate was adopted, she'd absolutely remind him of that and how she "saved" him so he should be thankful that she buys him Cheerios and acknowledges his existence twice a day when she needs something from him. She didn't want to be an actual mother, she wanted to play house with Bruce and live in a fairytale land where she lives in a log cabin on a lake instead of a rotting firehazard where at least 50% of the furniture is covered in bodily fluids from multiple different living species and is surrounded by so much garbage that their property looks like someone dropped their house in the middle of a garbage tip. I was shocked to see the rest of her street/neighbourhood properly. It looks quite nice... then there's the Brydges' crackden squat house.

The mere idea of HOAs makes me cringe into the next century but man, if they aren't the best arguement for them...

5.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hahaha I just watched your latest video Cringy you couldn’t have ended any better. “ Don’t forget your ketchup”. That Bitch can’t remember ketchup EVER !!!

6.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 2/4/2022, 15:58) 
    She grabbed the burger seasoning with raw ground beef on her hands🥴I bet she didn’t clean that seasoning bottle.

Yessss and hope she gets the shits. Dirty heifer

7. skwerly girly
        +7   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=Cool Beans,4/2/2022, 04:00 PM ?t=62454720&st=75#entry456719637]
    Michele did private a lot of older videos. Nathan's last birthday video include some baby photos.

Eww, I remember this video. In the picture on the right where she's holding him as a baby, she looks like the fkn grandmother. She looks about 65 there with that hideous hairdo. She looks wayyyy older than she is. Even when she was young she looked like an old lady.

8. skwerly girly
        +6   Like  

User deleted

UGH, even if those old photos she still has those ugly ass highwater things on.

I can see why she wears those, she has hideous legs.

9.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I made this just for you Skwerly Girly

They probably stole him out of someone's yard and saved the stroller for CoCo
    QUOTE (Cool Beans @ 2/4/2022, 16:00) 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhWBv5qYy-s

No pregnancy photos or ultrasound sound or baby shower photos.

Something is suspicious. She claimed to have heavy periods. And was giving up on getting pregnant. Then the doctor prescribed her a pill to stop her heavy periods and then she got pregnant. Some susscribers asked what she took because they had trouble getting pregnant. She never gave answers , she doesn't remember the name of the medicine.

She probably smells like a HIENZ factory
    QUOTE (Sheishorrible @ 2/4/2022, 16:57) 
    Hahaha I just watched your latest video Cringy you couldn’t have ended any better. “ Don’t forget your ketchup”. That Bitch can’t remember ketchup EVER !!!

10. skwerly girly
        +6   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=cringy youtubers,4/2/2022, 06:38 PM ?t=62454720&st=75#entry456721209]

Holy crap, I come back from lunch and find this gift waiting for me. I'll now hear this in my dreams tonight. I wanna punt or dropkick Coco so bad. Thank you for this lovely reminder of the annoying little fucker. I want to wring his little neck (though, lucky for him, I'd never do it). Mentally I would, but not physically.

Did I mention I can't stand him?

It's so WEIRD how he barks at her. I think he hates her. He's gone full psycho from having to live there.

11.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think he hates life in general lol, imagine being her pet your whole life 😵🥺😖😣😞😓🥴[QUOTE=skwerly girly,2/4/2022, 19:18 ?t=62454720&st=75#entry456721562]
    QUOTE (cringy youtubers @ 4/2/2022, 06:38 PM) 

Holy crap, I come back from lunch and find this gift waiting for me. I'll now hear this in my dreams tonight. I wanna punt or dropkick Coco so bad. Thank you for this lovely reminder of the annoying little fucker. I want to wring his little neck (though, lucky for him, I'd never do it). Mentally I would, but not physically.

Did I mention I can't stand him?

It's so WEIRD how he barks at her. I think he hates her. He's gone full psycho from having to live there.

12.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Michele catches Skwerly Girly 😆
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220402-133151_YouTube

13. skwerly girly
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cringy youtubers @ 4/2/2022, 07:32 PM) 
    Michele catches Skwerly Girly 😆

OH, FFS, YOU KNOW WHAT SHE'D DO TO ME, SHE FKN HATES SQUIRRELS.

I was making an online grocery order and I happened to see some SKILLETS in the Easter candy section. I'll never be able to look at Skittles the same, from now on, they are Skillets. I wonder if she's fried them up yet.

14. Whowhatwhen
        +17   Like  

User deleted

That video makes me sad. Nate was just a little boy, going to school, playing on the playground, going on field trips, swimming and fishing and being a kid. I don’t think he chose to hide in his room with virtual friends only, she ripped him out of school and society and because she’s such a recluse and doesn’t go anywhere but Giant Tagger and drive thru windows, she never helped him socialize, either. Child neglect, laziness, and definitely not love. Bruce is responsible too, it was easier to roll over and let her be the boss rather than fight for his kid, then he can blame her when it failed. That’s not love, Brydges, parental love is sacrificing, encouraging, disciplining, guiding, teaching, training kids for a future without you. They are the most selfish parents I’ve seen.

15.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Well remember her telling Bruce’s buddy about throwing Starbursts on the campfire 🤢

926 replies since 31/3/2022, 23:18   95950 views