Covid dwarfs and chicken. Every bit to Sascrotch is finger lickin. Pt 10

And a goony son with a habit of finger sniffin

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I started getting bored and began reading comments about different Y.Tube people. After reading bakery comments about this family I had to see what these people were all about so I watched a few videos and had to stop. Are they possibly mentally challenged or just flat out strange? That lady is so weird and creepy as is the husband. I haven't seen the son yet and I don't think I want to lol. That place is so messy and filthy. How do people like these have committed viewers that commend and praise them? I feel like I just watched a Twilight Zone episode. Damn.

2.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Whowhatwhen @ 2/4/2022, 22:17) 
    That video makes me sad. Nate was just a little boy, going to school, playing on the playground, going on field trips, swimming and fishing and being a kid. I don’t think he chose to hide in his room with virtual friends only, she ripped him out of school and society and because she’s such a recluse and doesn’t go anywhere but Giant Tagger and drive thru windows, she never helped him socialize, either. Child neglect, laziness, and definitely not love. Bruce is responsible too, it was easier to roll over and let her be the boss rather than fight for his kid, then he can blame her when it failed. That’s not love, Brydges, parental love is sacrificing, encouraging, disciplining, guiding, teaching, training kids for a future without you. They are the most selfish parents I’ve seen.

You took the words right out of my mouth! What a horribly sad situation. Nate, if you read here, you can do it. You can get yourself on your feet, maybe even go consult a doctor and get the help your parents refused you years ago, as well as the education they took away from you. You have a whole future ahead of you outside of your parents’ home.

3.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Yes, he looked happy in the pictures. That look is long gone. Imagine having nothing to do, nothing to look forward to...starting at age 9 or 10. Imagine being 20 and not leaving the house ever, not driving, no job, no friends.....video games all day and not another thing to do, sad. He can barely read, he won't see it.

4.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jane is Bad @ 2/4/2022, 23:06) 
    I started getting bored and began reading comments about different Y.Tube people. After reading bakery comments about this family I had to see what these people were all about so I watched a few videos and had to stop. Are they possibly mentally challenged or just flat out strange? That lady is so weird and creepy as is the husband. I haven't seen the son yet and I don't think I want to lol. That place is so messy and filthy. How do people like these have committed viewers that commend and praise them? I feel like I just watched a Twilight Zone episode. Damn.

That is how I got here as well. I am in THE MrsVolfie group and started reading here. I honestly didn’t know if I could take on another nut case as Bev seems to be a nut from another galaxy.

5.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She talks to dead cows...... there's no hope

It is the Swilight Ssszones
    QUOTE (Jane is Bad @ 2/4/2022, 23:06) 
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220402-205317_YouTube

6. skwerly girly
        +14   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Jane is Bad @ 4/2/2022, 11:06 PM) 

If you've ever seen the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," you've seen Nate.
    Attached Image
    nate

7.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (RogerSterling @ 4/2/2022, 04:22 PM) 
    Nate has Michelle's freakishly small mouth and her mental deficiencies. Also, if she used to talk about disability payments the way she did when they were a "frugal" channel, they absolutely would have mentioned adoption payments or the amount of money they spent on adoption.

Michelle is a selfish bitch and harped on about how much she waited for her "miracle child" when there's kids sitting orphanages everywhere around the world waiting to be taken in. If Nate was adopted, she'd absolutely remind him of that and how she "saved" him so he should be thankful that she buys him Cheerios and acknowledges his existence twice a day when she needs something from him. She didn't want to be an actual mother, she wanted to play house with Bruce and live in a fairytale land where she lives in a log cabin on a lake instead of a rotting firehazard where at least 50% of the furniture is covered in bodily fluids from multiple different living species and is surrounded by so much garbage that their property looks like someone dropped their house in the middle of a garbage tip. I was shocked to see the rest of her street/neighbourhood properly. It looks quite nice... then there's the Brydges' crackden squat house.

The mere idea of HOAs makes me cringe into the next century but man, if they aren't the best arguement for them...

I seriously think Nate is Michele's sisters biological kid. They said they tried for 16 years to have a kid, but also had a lot of financial issues with credit card debt. so what does an aging couple who want a baby do? get invitro and a surrogate mother. what does an aging couple who want a baby a cant afford the thousands for invitro do? ask your sister for help. Bruce probably did her sister, and she had Nate. hence the lack of pregnancy photos/stories, the fact that the sister or her kids are never seen/ invited to the house. It would also explain why Michele seems aromantic and asexual towards her husband, because deep down she knows the truth and it lives with her forever. there's no natural biological mom chemistry between her and Nate (even in her older videos). I firmly believe she has 0 biological kids of her own and copes with it by shopping, having animals, and eating feelgood food like chips and candy. she wants the fantasy in her head to stay alive so she just doesn't talk about it, and refuses to answer questions. its like asking a Chinese person what happened in June of 1989

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KBDProductionsTV_Official @ 4/3/2022, 06:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (RogerSterling @ 4/2/2022, 04:22 PM) 
    Nate has Michelle's freakishly small mouth and her mental deficiencies. Also, if she used to talk about disability payments the way she did when they were a "frugal" channel, they absolutely would have mentioned adoption payments or the amount of money they spent on adoption.

Michelle is a selfish bitch and harped on about how much she waited for her "miracle child" when there's kids sitting orphanages everywhere around the world waiting to be taken in. If Nate was adopted, she'd absolutely remind him of that and how she "saved" him so he should be thankful that she buys him Cheerios and acknowledges his existence twice a day when she needs something from him. She didn't want to be an actual mother, she wanted to play house with Bruce and live in a fairytale land where she lives in a log cabin on a lake instead of a rotting firehazard where at least 50% of the furniture is covered in bodily fluids from multiple different living species and is surrounded by so much garbage that their property looks like someone dropped their house in the middle of a garbage tip. I was shocked to see the rest of her street/neighbourhood properly. It looks quite nice... then there's the Brydges' crackden squat house.

The mere idea of HOAs makes me cringe into the next century but man, if they aren't the best arguement for them...

I seriously think Nate is Michele's sisters biological kid. They said they tried for 16 years to have a kid, but also had a lot of financial issues with credit card debt. so what does an aging couple who want a baby do? get invitro and a surrogate mother. what does an aging couple who want a baby a cant afford the thousands for invitro do? ask your sister for help. Bruce probably did her sister, and she had Nate. hence the lack of pregnancy photos/stories, the fact that the sister or her kids are never seen/ invited to the house. It would also explain why Michele seems aromantic and asexual towards her husband, because deep down she knows the truth and it lives with her forever. there's no natural biological mom chemistry between her and Nate (even in her older videos). I firmly believe she has 0 biological kids of her own and copes with it by shopping, having animals, and eating feelgood food like chips and candy. she wants the fantasy in her head to stay alive so she just doesn't talk about it, and refuses to answer questions. its like asking a Chinese person what happened in June of 1989

I like the sister angle on the origins of Nate. My thought was that Bruce buggered his sister or a first cousin and the result was Nate. The sister/cousin offered the resulting mutant to Michele to raise as her own.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Chef Elzar @ 3/4/2022, 15:38) 
    CITAZIONE (KBDProductionsTV_Official @ 4/3/2022, 06:49 AM) 

I like the sister angle on the origins of Nate. My thought was that Bruce buggered his sister or a first cousin and the result was Nate. The sister/cousin offered the resulting mutant to Michele to raise as her own.

Erm you may need to Google buggered and how babies are made ( or not )

10.     +17   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Reading this forum lately I can see how rumours get started.
    Let’s stick with the facts…
    Michele is stupid and obese, Bruce is short and also stupid and Nate is unfortunate.

11.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Exactly. Shouldn't start vile, disgusting rumors unless there's proof. Leave extended family members off this site. They could be very nice, clean, hard-working people, opposite Tubby and Stubby. Yet their character is being slandered on this site.

12.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Totally agree. Some just take it way too far. Even the people mocking Nate, he doesn’t choose to be on his mother’s channel obviously. I understand that Michele puts herself out there, and even Bruce to a certain extent, but her family should be left alone.

13.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I don't agree
    QUOTE (bekind @ 3/4/2022, 23:30) 
    Totally agree. Some just take it way too far. Even the people mocking Nate, he doesn’t choose to be on his mother’s channel obviously. I understand that Michele puts herself out there, and even Bruce to a certain extent, but her family should be left alone.

You ain't nobody's boss and you can't dictate what we say
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 3/4/2022, 21:10) 
    Michele is stupid and obese, Bruce is short and also stupid and Nate is unfortunate.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 turd

Make me
    QUOTE (It iz what it iz @ 3/4/2022, 23:15) 
    Exactly. Shouldn't start vile, disgusting rumors unless there's proof. Leave extended family members off this site. They could be very nice, clean, hard-working people, opposite Tubby and Stubby. Yet their character is being slandered on this site.

This place is called THE GOSSIP BAKERY. If you don't like what people post don't come here and read. FREE SPEECH RULES. Take your comment policing and shove it up your ass. 🙂

If you don't like a user, block them, that feature still works. I just blocked the 3 people above me.

14. skwerly girly
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (cringy youtubers @ 4/4/2022, 12:23 AM) 
    I don't agree
    QUOTE (bekind @ 3/4/2022, 23:30) 

You ain't nobody's boss and you can't dictate what we say
    QUOTE (Poultry by the Pond @ 3/4/2022, 21:10) 

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 turd

Make me
    QUOTE (It iz what it iz @ 3/4/2022, 23:15) 

This place is called THE GOSSIP BAKERY. If you don't like what people post don't come here and read. FREE SPEECH RULES. Take your comment policing and shove it up your ass. 🙂

If you don't like a user, block them, that feature still works. I just blocked the 3 people above me.

Yeah, it's kinda dumb when this is what the whole site is for. If they're gonna be sensitive, maybe they shouldn't be here. If they're so not into making fun of people and laughing, then why the hell are they at a place like this? Kind of hypocritical. They can make fun of Michele, but not someone else, that makes no sense. I could tell them quit making fun of Michele, maybe she has dementia or a mental disorder and quit making fun of Bruce, maybe he's a real dwarf :XD: You can't sit there judging when you make fun of Michele, like you're all high and mighty. So it's okay for them to make fun of Michele, but no one can make fun of anyone else. It's only okay if it's someone THEY'RE making fun of, then it's okay. Get lost if you don't like it. They're hypocrites, they come here to gossip, then get mad if you say something. Whatever....

I mean, WHO TF COMES HERE TO BE NICE? DUH.

Hey, Cringy, it's probably Michele and Bruce, they made an account and are defending themselves.

What are they expecting to read here? :XD:

15.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    No I am not Michelle nor Bruce. I thought this site was for venting about Tubby and Stubby. But now you're saying that it's okay to make fun of people you've never seen?

926 replies since 31/3/2022, 23:18   95950 views