LeighAnn Says Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CallistaS @ 27/3/2024, 22:51) 
    Aww I'm so happy for them. The surrogate thing is so touchy though. There are more and more stories coming out about how traumatic it is for the babies because as far as the baby is concerned, the surrogate IS their bio mom and they are being ripped away from them after birth. I hope that they are told about that because it can cause issues with the baby bonding to them.
    But they are a strong family unit and obviously they will do whatever it takes to do the best for their baby.

I’m sorry but this is such an asinine thing to say. The surrogate “IS” the mom.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The surrogate could also be carrying LeighAnn's egg?

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I would imagine it's one of LeighAnn and Grants embryos from last time.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    What are the odds that the baby will carry the same disorder as Lucy?

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Since the disorder is identified by a known chromosome, they probably had it tested for that before implanting it.

6.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Start-the-fire @ 3/28/2024, 09:32 AM) 
    Since the disorder is identified by a known chromosome, they probably had it tested for that before implanting it.

I was going to say the same - she didn't really give details about the process but I bet the embryos were tested for more this time

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vinopasta @ 3/28/2024, 12:04 PM) 
    QUOTE (CallistaS @ 27/3/2024, 22:51) 
    Aww I'm so happy for them. The surrogate thing is so touchy though. There are more and more stories coming out about how traumatic it is for the babies because as far as the baby is concerned, the surrogate IS their bio mom and they are being ripped away from them after birth. I hope that they are told about that because it can cause issues with the baby bonding to them.
    But they are a strong family unit and obviously they will do whatever it takes to do the best for their baby.

I’m sorry but this is such an asinine thing to say. The surrogate “IS” the mom.

Only if they used her egg.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think "ripped away" is a little dramatic. It's not a surprise attack. Everyone went into this knowing the outcome.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 3/29/2024, 01:06 AM) 
    I think "ripped away" is a little dramatic. It's not a surprise attack. Everyone went into this knowing the outcome.

And agreeing to it.

10.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I'm thrilled for them. I'm so excited to see this new baby. Mad respect to LeighAnn for choosing to stay as healthy as possible to take care of her family.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MidwestBecky @ 3/28/2024, 09:17 AM) 
    What are the odds that the baby will carry the same disorder as Lucy?

LeighAnn addressed that in the baby announcement video and said that it is not a genetic disorder, it is caused by a spontaneous mutation and is incredibly rare.

12.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Just chiming in to agree with all the comments. I enjoy LA vlogs even more now watching her go to bat and work so hard for Lucy. We had a hard time with the 'abandonment' but it was absolutely the right thing for her to take time off and step back and get her life in a great routine for her girl before trying to add the beast that is social media. Personally, I'm here for the comeback story. It's clear LA has her priorities straight and I'm just glad we still get a peek into this story. It's a goodie <3 Also for sure Lucy is going to LOVE being a big sister, here for that story arc too <3

13.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Yes, she does great things for her daughter, but having another baby will help them as Lucy ages and the parents age as someone will need to be there to help Lucy through her life once the parents are deceased. I know this sounds morbid, but they are planning for Lucy's future more than anything.
    I will ne honest, I am really over how shallow this woman is regarding her looks. And why is that so many women vloggers constantly touch their hair? Who frigging cares about your hair. Frankly she needs to cut it to a bob length and get it out of her face. it looks terrible hanging and all stringy. Limp and stringy isn't a style. I just had to get that out!

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    What did ya'll think of the new clothing line? I didn't find it to be anything special. Looked pretty basic to me, That print looked like something you could find at Walmart. Of course the baby looks adorable in it, she looks so cute in anything. I'm over all the skin tight clothing, I don't want to draw attention to my everyone crack & crevice. haha

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Activewear is not for me. I like inactivewear!

298 replies since 2/4/2022, 17:34   82758 views