BreakingPatreonsRulesToExchangeEnergyWithHerFoolsLikeJen Pt. 325

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Holeeeeeee sheeeeeet, she is the least resilient and least independent human on planet earth. She's so delusional it's so far outside of reality, it still blows my mind.

2.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 13/4/2022, 00:00) 
    I am the look you give your mom when she's outted your home address on the internet to thousands of strangers again.

I usually “bakery” on my phone so your photo is small - I thought it was a crazy old bag lady for the longest time…just crazy hair!

ETA: I am a manifested blob of Tensleigh Blue 💙

3.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    Holy fuck, she admitted that she actually plans to take motorcycle lessons in the next year.

Meanwhile, I predict she’ll stick to the “I love the mountains” persona until Don and Tens buy a vacation property at the beach. And then suddenly she’ll be part of the Myrtle Beach motorcycle rally because “you guys I’ve always loved the beach and wasn’t able to spend a lot of time there because my forever family always went to Utah.”

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Dolly_Girl @ 13/4/2022, 01:51) 
    QUOTE (Gene Is Sis Concert @ 4/13/2022, 01:22 AM) 
    I don’t know if this has been discussed before, forgive me if it has been brought up. But is that an Oura ring Brooke is wearing? Who SWF who? Did Jen copy Brooke or did Brooke copy Jen?

My bet is on Brooke having it first and Jen - as usual - SWF-ing her. Jen has NEVER had an original idea in that pea brain of hers.

Yep - BBB got hers first - I remember seeing it on her insta first…at some time when insta had decided to push the bbb posts to the top for me

5.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    I hate how everything with her has to be a fucking "journey." :tearing-hair:

6.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/13/2022, 08:10 PM) 
    She actually deleted all the Starbucks drive thru, $10 giftcard, I'm privileged stories. She only left the end talking about the new video being up.

Damn, I missed them

7.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 13/4/2022, 20:10) 
    She actually deleted all the Starbucks drive thru, $10 giftcard, I'm privileged stories. She only left the end talking about the new video being up.

That means she got lots of negative pms 😂😂😂😂

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    across from the guardrail, infested with mold

Status
    QUOTE (Narcissism101 @ 4/13/2022, 08:29 PM) 
    Holy fuck, she admitted that she actually plans to take motorcycle lessons in the next year.

Meanwhile, I predict she’ll stick to the “I love the mountains” persona until Don and Tens buy a vacation property at the beach. And then suddenly she’ll be part of the Myrtle Beach motorcycle rally because “you guys I’ve always loved the beach and wasn’t able to spend a lot of time there because my forever family always went to Utah.”

I'm picturing "Biker Babe Bertha" on a Harley with her ugly ass Maui Jim sunglasses. :hearty-laugh:

9.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Who cares about privacy and security for your kids (who are going to ruin all the sliding door treatments anyway with those pesky fingers). They are expensive and she needs to spend that money on every runDisney event instead.

:shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

10.     +51   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Pretty sure D** and Tens have window treatments and grown up furniture in their house with 5 children.

11.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The Q&A video sounds like yet another snooze fest. She’ll never ever answer any of the important, juicy questions. She probably answered a couple of kiss ass questions from her fans but then made up the rest so she could praise & talk about herself (her favorite topic).

Big Bertha on a motorcycle, I can’t wait for that shit show. Imagine being 40 and not knowing who you are. She has zero sense of self. Now THAT is pathetic, Paula

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why not just get some cheaper blinds until the kids get a little older. You can't be that scared about stalkers if you don't even bother to put up blinds. And my god, she is soooooooo clueless about how she comes across. And she thinks she walked through fire? And she's resilient? Since when? She is financially set for life. She gets to travel wherever she wants. She's traveled more in one year than I've traveled in at least a decade. Yeah, divorce sucks. But it happens ALL THE TIME. And again "I've never felt more confident".

13.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DirtyMartini @ 13/4/2022, 16:37) 
    Don’t you love when some has to brag all over the internet about their “act of kindness”?

And the mere fact she just had to post that someone felt differently about her “act of kindness” and tells that person “we will just have to agree to disagree” have a great day. So passive agressive, lol. Instead of saying, you know I never thought of it that way. Thank you for sharing your perspective. Or something along those lines. She is so dismissive of anyone who doesn’t agree with her.
    Honestly I agree with the person who said give the barista a nice tip. You know for sure they can use it!

14. Captain Bunion of Fury
        +34   Like  

User deleted

It has to be exhausting to be manic Jen posting endless stupid IG only to get so much push back that you have to take them down realizing you are
    1. An idiot
    2. Out of touch
    3. Don't know what fuck you re saying/doing

Only to do it all over again the following day.

The instability of the woman is alarming.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    inside Jen's Lululemon Everywhere Belt Bag

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Manic Like Babysitter Jen @ 4/13/2022, 04:38 PM) 
    Grabbed myself a new avatar !

Thanks to merino wool underwear

YAY! glad I could be of service.

QUOTE (Ican’twiththelikesofher @ 4/13/2022, 08:01 PM) 
    I don’t know why but when I look at Jen‘s face I just see “SUGARY SUGAR”. Then I remembered? I had read a while back the damaging affects that too much sugar can have on the skin. I went back online and found this interesting read:

One of sugar's most damaging effects is that it makes your skin look prematurely aged. Sugar breaks down collagen and elastin the proteins that give your skin shape, structure, and firmness. When this occurs, your skin may start to look wrinkled, saggy, dry, and dull.

100% all of this is correct. Genetics and what we put in our body will show up everywhere, especially on our face. There are other factors like ennvironment, hormones but yes all that sugar and crap she puts in her body, SHOWS.

Jen has been wearing blue an awful lot, and then with all the mimicking of Tens...long hair, jacket and other little things. I think its to plant the seed in her jenions, she wants them to find Tens so they can either say.....he chose her because we resemble each other and oh look all the things she does, its to spin it. Jen wants it to appear that Tens is the SWF, and since she doesn't have the backbone to come out and say anything she will just give her smug face that alludes to YEP!

ok, now off to watch her QandA. I am sure it will be as dull as her lifeless face and home.

965 replies since 12/4/2022, 21:48   94795 views