The Wads Pt 5: Meth Mom’s pregnancy energy is low except when it comes to shopping then it’s go go go!

« Older   Newer »

1. LilBit
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Maybe all of the kids got stuck with the one use stuff since there were so many of them. Some families don't use dishes for desserts to make things easier. Definitely not defending her! That Easter party was all for ego. What's the point of that house if it doesn't serve you or your family?

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just got around to watching the latest cooking vlog:

OMG the amount of complaining and whining about every little thing - shut up Kim!! :agace:

Kim must have absolutely no tastebuds to have to put that much salt and pepper into the eggs 🤢 Ham is salty so that amount wasn't warrented.

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I had covid back in January and my taste and smell are just now slowly coming back. I have to ask my partner to taste the foods I make because I can't really tell and end up really over seasoning everything. I am not saying that's her problem just throwing a possibility out there. I just can't see another reason for adding so much salt.

4.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I nearly died when her eggs changed colors from all the pepper! 🤢

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Crème Brûlée @ 23/4/2022, 11:35) 
    Just got around to watching the latest cooking vlog:

OMG the amount of complaining and whining about every little thing - shut up Kim!! :agace:

Kim must have absolutely no tastebuds to have to put that much salt and pepper into the eggs 🤢 Ham is salty so that amount wasn't warrented.

Using all that salt will eventually cause health issues for them.

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She's always been that way about the salt. If it isn't Italian seasoning she just salts everything like an insane Woman.

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    All that damned junk she toted home from Goodwill, only to end up in the landfill! She isn't going to wear any of those clothes, they will sit in her closet, unwashed for a few months then will be gone in her next closet organization in a couple moths. Her fashion sense is just atrocious. And all those nasty shoes, omfg! :sick:

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Meth mom is now talking half the time in her little girl/ baby voice using words like “cuppy “. I can’t with this clown.

And now she is giving viewers thrift store crap in her give aways.

9.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Handles all the thrifted clothes and shoessssss then touches face, nose etc... Wth

10.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m sorry but is this woman for real? Watching her videos is like a train wreck that you can’t look away from?? Unbelievable is all I can say!

11. LilBit
        +4   Like  

User deleted

She or Alex are reading here. Why else have Meredith in the video as well, showing off her parenting skills? Btw, she gave Meredith a cheese board knife that she could've stabbed Kim with 🤣🤣🤣 I still can't get over it! Kim literally handed it to her right in front of the camera!

QUOTE (My son's butler @ 23/4/2022, 21:40) 
    Handles all the thrifted clothes and shoessssss then touches face, nose etc... Wth

She was so not doing okay by the end after putting her face into the thrifted shirts--gag! I haven't been this grossed out in a while, and I enjoy Detail Geek 😉

12.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I am scared from today’s IG post she made for her iPhone memories that included her PLACENTA
    For fuck sakes Kim

13.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She needs to lay off the geriatric pregnancy jokes - there are some serious risks associated with older pregnancies and I am sure Alex and the kids would be devastated if something went happened to either her and/or the baby.

14.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just watched that new Goodwill what in the hell was that🤯. How many pairs of shoes throw into a diaper pail can you buy? She has to donate this stuff back. Swinging the hair around and dancing, well cool way to make $$$. How did you like her smelling the clothes then saying it was fabric softener smell. It had to be mildew from being stuffed in the plastic bags and she was probably driving around with that basket of clothes in the back for her car for weeks. Wait for her skin rashes to develop.

15.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hillbilly bougie is buying all your shoes and ugly old lady clothes at the thrift stores.

1157 replies since 19/4/2022, 04:47   206853 views