WelcomeToMyFreePrivatePatreonLikeJen Pt. 329

« Older   Newer »

1.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (ClingingToUtah @ 23/4/2022, 17:55) 
    Imagine D** running into Jen somewhere, looking her up and down…the thought bubbles are endless.

I’d pay patreon fees to see that 🤣

2. DivorcewithWonder
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Manic Like Babysitter Jen @ 4/23/2022, 09:20 AM) 
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 23/4/2022, 04:23) 
    When my hair started thinning the first thing I did was check with my dr. She ran some bloodwork and found the problem. Within 6 weeks my hair as well as my weight and energy level was back to normal. She's just plain stupid.

Jen will not have discussed her hair loss with her doctor, can guarantee it.
    Jen only copies others or listens to herself.

That is why her life is such a mess.

I have never believed that Jen sees a doctor about anything. She is the queen of self-diagnosing all of her ailments.

3.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    ITA. Jen isn’t the type to go for an annual physical. Any discussion about her perfect bloodwork numbers are a figment of her imagination. I have family members like this. They think that because they eat healthy, they are healthy so no need to check things. Too bad heart attacks still happen to “healthy people” who go unchecked by doctors for years…

4.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Here’s the thing: I don’t like Don one bit. I wanted Jen to win. I love a good female empowerment story. I love a self-aware queen who can vulnerably admit where she made some missteps, and then actively work on being better. I love when women reach late 30s/early 40s and stop giving a crap about what other people think about them and really become an individual. I love a good look in the mirror and saying, “I’m not going to do these heinous things anymore. I’m not going to live life on the sidelines. I’m going to be amazing!”

I even love a good fake it til you make it story.

It’s just that all Jen has done since the split is fake it. The cracks are clear but instead of addressing those cracks, she builds herself a wall of people telling her how amazing she is for doing the bare minimum of existing. We’re out here pushing her to truly live and THRIVE, and they are cheering her on for spending money on her empty life.

I would’ve been her biggest fan if she had admitted she was dumped, wallowed in it for awhile, and then gave herself the movie montage of building a better life. An actual better life, not the fake nonsense she puts out to the world. Not this woowoo bull. A REAL life, lived fully and lived WELL and enjoyed, deep relationships, good times, true understanding.

At the risk of sounding like Tyra Banks, we were rooting for you Jen.

5.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Jen looks like the poor man’s Melinda Gates.

6.     +38   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wasn’t rooting for her. She’s a terrible person, a worse mother and is getting everything she deserves.

7.     +32   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not rooting for the selfish brat who puts herself before her children

8.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen has never done anything, said anything, or experienced anything, that has ever made me feel sorry for her.

9.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 4/23/2022, 12:18 PM) 
    ITA. Jen isn’t the type to go for an annual physical. Any discussion about her perfect bloodwork numbers are a figment of her imagination. I have family members like this. They think that because they eat healthy, they are healthy so no need to check things. Too bad heart attacks still happen to “healthy people” who go unchecked by doctors for years…

no she actually showed her blood work results in a video and bragged about it

zxccxv

I remember thinking this was one of the strangest things I've seen someone do on YT :5153:

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But who ran these tests? What’s her cholesterol levels? Triglycerides?

Vitamin D? Is she worried about osteoporosis at 39?

11.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I think Jen sees a doctor, the kind that’ll just go along with the patient and only point out anything that’s immediately life threatening. We have a doctor where I live like this and some love him because he doesn’t push too hard. Until, his bullshit catches up and his patient’s health is so far gone they have severe diabetes or need a liver transplant. A good way to gauge someone in my town: find out who their doctor is.

12.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was rooting for her to make the turnaround and become a better person. I was rooting for her to take the wake up call and actually wake up and do better.

I don't hope for people to fail. She's not a bad person, she just does awful things, but those are choices she makes. I keep rooting for her to make better choices.

Guess I should've made that more clear.

13.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    she basically went to the Dr so that he/she could confirm that a vegan diet was the best most superior diet ever. see my blood work results guys and how amazing it is? it's because of my diet! I told you that you don't need meat!

14.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Where’s our Peloton watchers at?

It really seems like the custody agreement has switched again and Don has them every weekend now?

Like she takes them to school Thursday AM and doesn’t see them again until after school Monday?

Is this how she’s able to travel so much now? Her weekends are permanently free?

15.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 23/4/2022, 19:27) 
    she basically went to the Dr so that he/she could confirm that a vegan diet was the best most superior diet ever. see my blood work results guys and how amazing it is? it's because of my diet! I told you that you don't need meat!

And if I remember correctly the doc was some kind of vegan-approved provider endorsed on some website she went to, clearly the standards for excellence are high here 😂

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 23/4/2022, 19:29) 
    Where’s our Peloton watchers at?

It really seems like the custody agreement has switched again and Don has them every weekend now?

Like she takes them to school Thursday AM and doesn’t see them again until after school Monday?

Is this how she’s able to travel so much now? Her weekends are permanently free?

Off to investigate!

B736081E-29CB-47B9-98A4-54971D08A5EE

880 replies since 22/4/2022, 19:45   93680 views