WelcomeToMyFreePrivatePatreonLikeJen Pt. 329

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    If their custody changed, I could definitely see her spinning it as now that she has Patreon she has a JOB.

She needs to focus on her work more now and Im sure D** was happy to accomodate her.

2.     +18   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She sure has had a monumental perspective shift that is making her more giddy and sharing this year than we've seen in a long time. I thought maybe she was finally getting over Don, maybe she's just getting away from her kids.

3.     +25   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I think she is happier because she is around them less

4.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 4/23/2022, 07:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 23/4/2022, 23:21) 
    I can’t believe she no longer has the kids on weekends. I can’t fathom being so detached, selfish, cold and unfeeling. This bitch is broken.

There’s no doubt the kids are better off with Don though. So there’s that.

Yes!! It’s like there is something fundamentally broken in Jen’s psyche.

A psychologist would have a field-day w/ Jen.

I am NOT a psychologist, but I really think she was suffering from untreated PPD & let the words of Glennon Doyle influence her waaaay too much. Someone w/ Jen’s personality & weak mental strength should NEVER read Glennon Doyle. As innately selfish as Jen is, it was too easy for her to start internalizing all of Glennon’s self-gratifying words & start to really believe that she (Jen) was more important than anyone - even her kids - and that she should never sacrifice her feelings & her “self-ness” for anyone else - even her kids.

As she came to resent Don & grew very bitter towards what she determined was her “caged” life as Mrs. Donald Ross, I think she, subconsciously maybe, started thinking of her kids as “Rosses,” as part of that caged Ross life that she was so determined was caging her - and, in order to be her real, true self, she had to be FREE from everything Ross, including her own children. Her kids now, in a way, represent “Ross” to her.

And, somehow, she’s twisted it in her mind enough to believe, in being true to herself & putting herself FIRST, she’s actually being a good example to CC.

While I think she loves CC & Donny, as much as Jen can love anyone, she really does love herself more.

I think, too, she’s never really bonded w/ CC & Donny & is a very unnatural mother. And she probably realizes this, on some level, & it’s just become easier & easier for them to spend time away from Jen.

Jen doesn’t do hard. Jen doesn’t do uncomfortable. Being a mom is hard & very often uncomfortable. So, like w/ everything that’s hard & uncomfortable to Jen, she avoids it.

(Jill, her own mother, was probably a distant mother w/ Jen, so I think a lot of what we see is also a product of the Jill-Jen dynamic.)

And Jen is a “compartmentalizer.” It’s one of her coping skills. At first, I think it was was very hard for her to let go & not have control over CC & Donny & their routines & meals when they were w/ Don - so, while they were gone, she had to put them out of her mind. While they there w/ Don, they were not hers, so to speak, they were just Don’s. And, again, over time, that’s become easier & easier for Jen to be “out of sight-out of mind” w/ them.

So, now, here Jen is - free, uncaged, being true to herself, & loving her kids from a distance a few hours each week.

But it has ALWAYS bothered me that she did SO MUCH for her nieces - the piles of presents, the filled stockings, not to mention all the ways she spoiled herself - the piles of presents, the filled stockings & Easter baskets, the seasonal decor everywhere… and has done SO LITTLE for her own children.

And, what’s even more mind-blowing to me is that she’s perfectly content & okay w/ letting all her “fans” see the difference between Pre-Kids Jen & After-Kids Jen.

If she really wanted to be free from everything Ross, she would have changed her name. While she doesn't know who she is and Mrs. Ross was her play-pretend adopted identity, I think she misses it now.

5.     +17   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JourneyLikeJen @ 23/4/2022, 17:41) 
    QUOTE (Lone Woof @ 4/23/2022, 09:29 AM)
    Jen must see a dentist, right? Most people see a dentist even when they don’t see a doctor regularly (there’s much more serious ramifications/possibility of pain if you let your teeth and gums go south). What does the hygienist and dentist think of Jen’s teeth? They can tell so much about a person’s health by looking into a mouth.

She used to go to the dentist four times a year. I don't know if she still does.

And she has a ridiculously complicated brushing/flossing/mouthwash routine. She used to buy three or four different mouthwashes for herself and D** and used all of them every single day.

I believe she did a video on her dental routine. It might still exist somewhere.

I’m playing catch-up (as usual) and I just can’t miss this opportunity ...
    ... You rang :clapping-hands-above-head-smile

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I got a question for the Chicago-based bakers. :)

I used to live near the area and visited often. About 15-20 years ago, I started to notice that most of the women there dressed the same: North Face coat, leggings, Coach bag, Ugg boats, all in black. It didn’t matter if I was in Libertyville or Naperville or on Michigan Ave. They were all dressed alike. This went on for a few years. I’m wondering if that sort of thing still happens. Do Chicago females still dress alike? I didn’t know if Jen was SWFing Tens or they’re both just copying the current local trend. Just curious, I haven’t been back in years.

P.s. Obviously, I know Jen has no original thought or style or anything. I just didn’t know if Jen is also copying local trends.

7.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Just catching up, been down with a migraine for the past couple of days. Looks like I missed a ton

8.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (shereallysaidthat @ 4/23/2022, 05:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (Self Care Warrior @ 4/23/2022, 08:24 PM) 
    My guess is that J and D had at least 7-10 million together in assets prior to the separation. There's no way J would have walked away without half of the assets. That's why the divorce took so long to finalize.

As far as travel is concerned, I'm convinced her accountant is very experienced and has no doubt utilized the tax laws to turn all of her vacations into tax write offs. Whatever J has spent on travel has likely been very minimal.

For some reason this really pisses me off. There are so many struggling moms out there working two and three jobs because they had the misfortune of marrying deadbeats. She hits the jackpot and can't even get a freakin haircut. Fuck off, Jen.

Girl, same! I'm lucky if I get to go on any kind of vacation this year.

9.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (A Pirate's Life For Me @ 24/4/2022, 06:54) 
    Just catching up, been down with a migraine for the past couple of days. Looks like I missed a ton

A ton of pages but nothing really important.

It’s like if you ever watched a soap opera and you come back 3 months later and everyone is still wearing the same clothes and talking about the last “big thing” that happened.

Reader’s Digest version:

We’re still talking about how Jen’s hair is gross, despite her expensive hair products and self administered haircuts;

How she seems to continue to SWF people (latest is Star Wars “obsession” and also wearing camo joggers a la Tens);

How she hasn’t seemed to have her kids on a weekend in a while;

Winnie’s early May neuro vet appointment and Jen in search of CBD for poor Winnie (who she kept telling us was not in pain…?);

and last, but certainly not least…

Mr. & Mrs DKR3’s upcoming 1st wedding anniversary on 5/5 followed immediately by a weekend wedding reception and Mothers Day Brunch (predictably Jen will be traveling during those events).

10.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/24/2022, 07:07 AM) 
    QUOTE (A Pirate's Life For Me @ 24/4/2022, 06:54) 

A ton of pages but nothing really important.

It’s like if you ever watched a soap opera and you come back 3 months later and everyone is still wearing the same clothes and talking about the last “big thing” that happened.

Reader’s Digest version:

We’re still talking about how Jen’s hair is gross, despite her expensive hair products and self administered haircuts;

How she seems to continue to SWF people (latest is Star Wars “obsession” and also wearing camo joggers a la Tens);

How she hasn’t seemed to have her kids on a weekend in a while;

Winnie’s early May neuro vet appointment and Jen in search of CBD for poor Winnie (who she kept telling us was not in pain…?);

and last, but certainly not least…

Mr. & Mrs DKR3’s upcoming 1st wedding anniversary on 5/5 followed immediately by a weekend wedding reception and Mothers Day Brunch (predictably Jen will be traveling during those events).

thanks so much for the update!

11.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Self Care Warrior @ 24/4/2022, 02:24) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 4/23/2022, 02:00 PM) 
    Jen received several million dollars in her settlement...SEVERAL, which is invested well and she doesn't have to use. By the time her child support stops, she can live off of her interest and still travel like she does.

My guess is that J and D had at least 7-10 million together in assets prior to the separation. There's no way J would have walked away without half of the assets. That's why the divorce took so long to finalize.

As far as travel is concerned, I'm convinced her accountant is very experienced and has no doubt utilized the tax laws to turn all of her vacations into tax write offs. Whatever J has spent on travel has likely been very minimal.

No, the divorce took so long because if Covid.

Formerly Manic Like Babysitter Jen

12.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    D** - “Jen, since every day of your life is like a casual Saturday and I work some during the week, why don’t Tens and I take CC and Donny every weekend and you take them just a few days during the week.”

Jen - “Well, okay. I suppose. I was feeling caged having them so much, because I am a single mommy with a Patreon career now and a lot on my plate. Afterall, I have a With Wonder community to cultivate with dreaded expectations of me, a carefully planned healthcare regimen to maintain (thinking…I can eat whatever I want and just work it off with my Pelaton friends, they understand me ✌️), a hair appointment (thinking…he doesn’t need to know it’s just me and my scissors, he’s NOT my husband anymore), metropolis trips to plan for Mother’s Day weekend, online camo and CBD shopping to do, bakery pirates to contend with and so much more, D**. It’s really kind of you to FINALLY acknowledge my struggles and offer to be helpful (thinking….of course he dumps the majority of school drop offs and pick ups on me for DD and Conny 🙄).”

13.     +19   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/4/2022, 23:00) 
    Jen received several million dollars in her settlement...SEVERAL, which is invested well and she doesn't have to use. By the time her child support stops, she can live off of her interest and still travel like she does.

She definitely did well from the divorce but we can’t be sure the money is invested well anymore.

The money was invested well during the marriage because of Don. Now that she is on her own, she will have to understand how to find a good wealth manager for her money, and she will have to understand the kind of investments the wealth manager is proposing. Both of those things require at least basic financial literacy, which she definitely lacks.

Jen is a dodgy wealth manager’s dream. They can embezzle from her for years and she won’t have a clue as she knows nothing about money management or investing.

Wealthy people like the Rosses stay wealthy because they know how to hire the right people to manage their money and they also understand the investments those professionals propose to them. Jen is not one of those people. Just having a wealth manager is not enough, if one doesn’t understand what they are suggesting they do with the money. Jen is absolutely clueless.

Edited by zizizouzou - 24/4/2022, 11:37

14.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    NoWireHangersEver! “ Bakery Pirates to contend with!” 😂

I just love this image she has of herself, of pirate Jen sword fighting on her pirate ship to save the world, then going back to love on her chicklets 😂

15.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 4/24/2022, 09:17 AM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 23/4/2022, 23:00) 

She definitely did well from the divorce but we can’t be sure the money is invest well anymore.

The money was invested well during the marriage because of Don. Now that she is on her own, she will have to understand how to find a good wealth manager for her money, and she will have to understand the kind of investments the wealth manager is proposing. Both of those things require at least basic financial literacy, which she definitely lacks.

Jen is a dodgy wealth manager’s dream. They can embezzle from her for years and she won’t have a clue as she knows nothing about money management or investing.

Wealthy people like the Rosses stay wealthy because they know how to hire the right people to manage their money and they also understand the investments those professionals propose to them. Jen is not one of those people. Just having a wealth manager is not enough, if one doesn’t understand what they are suggesting they do with the money. Jen is absolutely clueless.

I’m going to agree with this, because what worked a few years ago, no longer holds true. You do have to keep on top of the economy, current events, future trends, the markets, etc. It’s tricky right now. Because has everyone looked at their 401k lately?
    Unless, Jen also has Don’s advisors continuing to look out for her. I do recall a video Don made about investing in silver vs gold. And he was wrong. Silver hasn’t risen at all since he made the video. So he’s not all that in the investing world, either.

880 replies since 22/4/2022, 19:45   93680 views