Adaline Zook

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In the long run I think she does save some money and/or gets flavours they prefer over store bought. I can't believe some of the prices she gets stuff for. I can't even afford to cook with olive oil.
    To be honest I can't even afford her whole lifestyle with buying decorations and stuff all the time. Thriftstores or what is called here charity shops aren't that cheap or don't have that nice stuff in.
    Let alone I could just get a freeze dryer...

But I get the reason behind her prepping in a way. If she can sort her meal prep out for the week in 1 day it gives her more time for the homeschooling. And to be honest, she isn't completly a tool but she sure needs her focus on homeschooling while she is doing that and not having to think about dinner later on.

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Thought this was weird. Did I miss something?
    Attached Image
    weird AZ

3.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    NVM, I'm a dummy. She gave one of her channels away to her SIL because she created too many channels and said she ran out of time and want-to. Translate: She ditched the least popular channel to give Sarah a boost. The channel has lost subs since she gave it up.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bedtime lotion @ 24/2/2024, 23:27) 
    NVM, I'm a dummy. She gave one of her channels away to her SIL because she created too many channels and said she ran out of time and want-to. Translate: She ditched the least popular channel to give Sarah a boost. The channel has lost subs since she gave it up.

Funny thing is she barely puts videos out unless its sponsored. I have no clue how she makes money or keeps her business going.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    The past period of time she's been doing a video a week on each channel. I have no clue how the income works from youtube. As in you get somthing per view and earn aswell for the time people watch and then the adds?

Does she have another side hussle that is not online?

Also no clue how much her husband earns? Is he his own boss or does he work for someone?

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought she cleaned houses on the side?

I guess she got rid of all of the videos that are from her cute little house at the beginning.

I don't care for her content anymore. It was cute and relatable and now it's forced and boring.

I like her personally, but her channel(s) are just blah.

7.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    NVM, I see the old videos now. Apparently, I don't know how to navigate YT.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She really goes through stuff when decluttering. I do like that about her. I have a much harder time in letting some things go. It will happen eventually in 90% of the cases but still...
    Does she never find herself buying something again because of decluttering? I guess it would be more of the smaller inexpensive stuff maybe if she ever has to rebuy items.

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Why does this woman consider her family a large family? He had 5 people in her family. Most familes i know are 5 people! I have 5.people I don't consider us large family.

And is she now grifting for a pineapple cover?

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunny! @ 26/4/2024, 20:21) 
    Why does this woman consider her family a large family? He had 5 people in her family. Most familes i know are 5 people! I have 5.people I don't consider us large family.

And is she now grifting for a pineapple cover?

I don't know, I think 4+ kids I would start seeing as a large family? We are a family of 4.

Not sure if she is grifting? I don't really recall her saying a viewer send her things? But I found it a bit odd that she said that, normally she doesn't really say she has to get something but just gets on with it and gets it. Or she says she doesn't see the point in getting a certain tool/gadget as she wouldn't use it that often and would be sitting there taking up space most of the time.
    So I'm not sure where that thing about a pineapple corer came from. Maybe she just was thinking out loud there?

What I don't understand is her definition of budget friendly...
    I know her channels are her job and she gets a lot of stuff from sponsors. But, as part of the job, how often she redoes a room, reorganises etc and gets new containers or whatever for it every time is not exactly budget friendly in my opinion. I don't have the budget to buy a new sort of containers every month or 2 months when I reorganise my cupboard or fridge. Or new furniture for one of her outside but inside area's every year. I know she got them sponsored 2 years in a row but still. She buys plenty of other bigger items on a regular base to swap out or replace.

And her shopping, yes a lot is in bulk but the prices are quite something on some things. Especially now with her mostly gluten free and all organic. She saves some with the way she buys and processes stuff but she still spends an awfull lot on all sorts of things.

Where does it all come from? Her channels aren't that big so I can't really believe they pay for all of it. Does her husbands job bring in that much? Mind he has his hobbies and other expenses aswell. I just wonder.

114 replies since 25/4/2022, 17:58   17765 views