Adaline Zook

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I've been watching her for a while. I miss the days when she lived in the little farmhouse in PA. I feel the split channels are annoying as well. YT likes creators to focus on one thing, so maybe she's trying to find a spot that works the best.

I DO NOT like her husband. He's shady.

2.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Well I do believe based on her newest video she indirectly told everyone he's back.

The girls stayed with her mother and mother in law while they were gone says 🤔

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She had a new video and what do you know it's sponsored by a furniture company. This woman won't do a video if it's not sponsored. Thats evident.

Also found it interesting saying she cans meat without a pressure canner

4.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 26/5/2022, 23:05) 
    She had a new video and what do you know it's sponsored by a furniture company. This woman won't do a video if it's not sponsored. Thats evident.

I have noticed all the sponsored ads. She is no longer the same person. She’s turning into another “link wh*re” and that saddens me.

5.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I watched her newest freezer meal video. I noticed that she took the contact paper off her counters and the sound seemed to have more of an echo. Then she put together a sofa in a different space. I wonder if they moved.

6.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Ugh. Her last video (I have watched her for a long time on and off) really ticked me off. I can stuff and I have for a long time (started as a girl with my grandma and now as a 34 year old adult) I couldn’t fathom canning meat without a pressure canner. It is not safe. I know some
    People fee differently but it’s just too risky.

And yes she is back with Corey and she is definitely not the sharpest tool. At all…

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone posted she looked to be in a new place. Well based on her newest video sponsored of course ... she took all the contact paper or whatever it was she put down off the counters and redid the back splash says she's still in her rental.

8.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She’s not in a new place. BUT the couch in her rental was sponsored too so she decided to put the new sponsor couch in what I assume is her brothers studio to not have any breech of contract…also why have a sponsorship for a couch on a cooking channel?

9.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 2/6/2022, 12:30) 
    Someone posted she looked to be in a new place. Well based on her newest video sponsored of course ... she took all the contact paper or whatever it was she put down off the counters and redid the back splash says she's still in her rental.

That was me. 😂. I was wrong about her moving. However, something still feels off. Like she’s not being fully honest about something.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She is definitely not being honest about anything. She used her husband to gain attention and now she’s basically not coming out saying that she’s back with him etc.

I think it even appears “worse” because she’s really not that bright but tries so hard to appear real smart and savvy.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AMSouthernBelle @ 6/2/2022, 08:31 PM) 
    She is definitely not being honest about anything. She used her husband to gain attention and now she’s basically not coming out saying that she’s back with him etc.

I think it even appears “worse” because she’s really not that bright but tries so hard to appear real smart and savvy.

I have always gotten the impression that she's a little dense as well.

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why does she still wear her wedding ring? Why are they still married? Why is she robbing herself of the hope and possibility, when the time is right, perhaps after her girls a a bit older, of meeting someone who is WORTHY of her love and loyalty? When I see that wedding ring on her finger knowing she's caring for those girls on her own and maintaining a household on her own, it INFURIATES ME. Love yourself Adeline!

QUOTE (Curiouser and curiouser @ 5/28/2022, 06:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (Marleymom3 @ 26/5/2022, 23:05) 

I have noticed all the sponsored ads. She is no longer the same person. She’s turning into another “link wh*re” and that saddens me.

She's likely her only means of support? Maybe her folks help her to a degree, but baby daddy has her guilted into wearing her wedding ring still, while he drugs and whores around. I'm sure his ass ain't giving her nothing!

If she wants us to think otherwise, she needs to change the perception she last left us with. Period..

13.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 6/6/2022, 18:29) 
    Why does she still wear her wedding ring? Why are they still married? Why is she robbing herself of the hope and possibility, when the time is right, perhaps after her girls a a bit older, of meeting someone who is WORTHY of her love and loyalty? When I see that wedding ring on her finger knowing she's caring for those girls on her own and maintaining a household on her own, it INFURIATES ME. Love yourself Adeline!

She's likely her only means of support? Maybe her folks help her to a degree, but baby daddy has her guilted into wearing her wedding ring still, while he drugs and whores around. I'm sure his ass ain't giving her nothing!

If she wants us to think otherwise, she needs to change the perception she last left us with. Period..

He is back living with her. They won’t get divorced because of their religion

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AMSouthernBelle @ 6/6/2022, 22:27) 
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 6/6/2022, 18:29) 

He is back living with her. They won’t get divorced because of their religion

I figured he was back when her videos starting becoming fully gluten free instead of occasionally.

And the we went to Florida I kinda figured that sealed the deal

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I haven't watched her long enough to know anything about him and his past. It would be interesting to understand his past. I did read thst he was adopted by a Mennonite family?

114 replies since 25/4/2022, 17:58   17766 views