Adaline Zook

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Yes he was adopted by Mennonites.
    Some time ago she made a video “my husband left me” that is low privated. She basically trashed him in that video and it brought her a lot of attention. She was fine to watch until she hit it “big”

2.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Corey is a druggie. He has a record. I have no idea why Mrs. Zook won't let him go. Having him around isn't helping the girls. Sure, let him visit them and spend time--AWAY from her house. But until he gets help and sticks with it, she needs to set serious boundaries.

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AMSouthernBelle @ 6/6/2022, 10:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (Learning2Fly @ 6/6/2022, 18:29) 
    Why does she still wear her wedding ring? Why are they still married? Why is she robbing herself of the hope and possibility, when the time is right, perhaps after her girls a a bit older, of meeting someone who is WORTHY of her love and loyalty? When I see that wedding ring on her finger knowing she's caring for those girls on her own and maintaining a household on her own, it INFURIATES ME. Love yourself Adeline!

QUOTE (Curiouser and curiouser @ 5/28/2022, 06:25 PM) 
    I have noticed all the sponsored ads. She is no longer the same person. She’s turning into another “link wh*re” and that saddens me.

She's likely her only means of support? Maybe her folks help her to a degree, but baby daddy has her guilted into wearing her wedding ring still, while he drugs and whores around. I'm sure his ass ain't giving her nothing!

If she wants us to think otherwise, she needs to change the perception she last left us with. Period..

He is back living with her. They won’t get divorced because of their religion

Hmmm... I guess I missed the update. Hopefully he's gotten his act straight.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    The way she talks is just dumb…she today in a video on her home channel said “lawn needed mowed” it’s so hideous.

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So I've watched her latest videos. When she wqs redoing the girls room I can't help but wonder if she's pregnant again? Maybe it's me but she had on some quite baggy clothes. Maybe that is normal for her but I'm not sure but I don't quite remember her so wide hipped either, just seems odd she's not showing herself as usual the angles seem almost on purpose.

I did notice her husband is there which we all kind of figured. I hope he's getting help for himself and her and the girls get some some therapy or counseling.

It is fun to watch her organize I have so much chaos and crap I'm envious lol but we only see what we see right?

She does a nice job with her organizing and remake rooms.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Not Tom’s Cinderella @ 27/6/2022, 20:23) 
    Well I’m glad someone else thinks she might be pregnant too. I’ve been thinking that for a few videos now. I hope she isn’t though. The last thing she needs is another child with that man. I’d be really surprised if he’s getting help. Of course if she hasn’t overshared her personal life and his problems with drugs, no one would be any the wiser.

I just watched her fridge organization video. I do have to give her credit for all the healthier foods she tries to feed her kids (her unsafe canning foods not included). Tom mills and jamerill could take a lesson from her with their grocery hauls.

Ok-that’s all the nice I can say. Lol. Things that bug me-every single stinking video is sponsored anymore. She always says “”ah” before a lot of her words. It’s not “ah-Walmart” for instance. Also-she doesn’t go into detail-but I know she had a dog and was breeding puppies to sell. Not cool Adaline. Not cool.

She had a video on the puppies. I wasn't fond of that either.

Whew glad I'm not the only one thinking it either lol. I want back a fee months and she looks different to me anyway.

I do give her kudos for healthier options for the kids.

You kind of figured he was back when the food started to change. Everything is now gluten free etc. We know he is gluten free

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I remember when they went to Tennessee for a trip to buy a truck for C. He acted like he didn't want to be around her. He always acts like that.

8.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    marking my spot

9.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    When she first had her channel (only ONE), I enjoyed watching her very much. Now I see she has 3 channels, which is ridiculous! I can't be bothered to watch someone with multiple channels, it is simply irritating to me, pure greed. Now she does a LOT of sponsored crap, which turns me off, so I haven't watched her in a couple of years. I am disappointed that she got back with that loser she is married to, he is a BUM. :1:

10.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (capeshores @ 7/19/2022, 06:32 PM) 
    When she first had her channel (only ONE), I enjoyed watching her very much. Now I see she has 3 channels, which is ridiculous! I can't be bothered to watch someone with multiple channels, it is simply irritating to me, pure greed. Now she does a LOT of sponsored crap, which turns me off, so I haven't watched her in a couple of years. I am disappointed that she got back with that loser she is married to, he is a BUM. :1:

You said it! the only reason for 3 channels is more $$$. I'm okay with people making money on YT but wow.

11.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Wow. Just wow! I’m sad you all feel the need to bash someone you don’t approve of instead of just unfollowing her. Generations before me have been canning using the water bath method. If you don’t like it, don’t use it. Simple. I don’t like sponsorship ads either but I’d rather have those and her making a decent living for her girls than relying on handouts. Same with raising puppies. Yep, there are bad situations but if she is treating her dogs properly, whats wrong with her making $ that way? You say she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and shouldn’t be homeschooling her girls, but the crap they’re teaching in public school is worse than mispronouncing a word here or there. I know this is a gossip column, but my goodness, gossip doesn’t have to always be tearing someone down.

12.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Twicetwixed @ 27/7/2022, 05:07) 
    Wow. Just wow! I’m sad you all feel the need to bash someone you don’t approve of instead of just unfollowing her. Generations before me have been canning using the water bath method. If you don’t like it, don’t use it. Simple. I don’t like sponsorship ads either but I’d rather have those and her making a decent living for her girls than relying on handouts. Same with raising puppies. Yep, there are bad situations but if she is treating her dogs properly, whats wrong with her making $ that way? You say she’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer and shouldn’t be homeschooling her girls, but the crap they’re teaching in public school is worse than mispronouncing a word here or there. I know this is a gossip column, but my goodness, gossip doesn’t have to always be tearing someone down.

Oh shut up. Stop with the bullshit about public schools being worse than an uneducated person schooling their children. It’s obvious she’s not smart, let alone smart enough to teach 3 children. The curriculum she using is even looked down on in the homeschooling community. It’s like bottom of the barrel.
    What are they teaching in public school that’s crap? Actual educated people teaching subjects they were schooled to teach like math and science, or are you referring to things that don’t fit your agenda? Come off it. I know the kind of person you are. She doesn’t even make videos anymore besides sponsored crap. She’s greedy.

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Has she just put on weight or is she pregnant? I can't tell she hides either one well. I felt she was looking pregnant again but I could be wrong.

14.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Apparently she will have a huge life update coming today. Who what’s to bet she is pregnant?

15.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don’t pay attention to wedding bands because I take mine off when I do super dirty stuff in the garden etc. i

I doubt they have split but who know. Yes I really hope she doesn’t homeschool them because they won’t learn a thing from her

114 replies since 25/4/2022, 17:58   17766 views