« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mama1921 @ 27/4/2022, 00:09) 
    QUOTE (Cerie @ 27/4/2022, 00:02) 
    But what do you think of her never being home and the girls being raised by the nanny?

I personally wouldn’t leave my kids like she does, but unless you know her and are around her all day, then you don’t know how much she’s really around her kids.

Traveling less would be better, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t love and not take care of them. Nobody gives Nick crap for when he travels for work or whatever. The women always get the short end of the stick on that.

Aaryns travelling is not work though, let's be honest.

2.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 27/4/2022, 00:23) 
    QUOTE (Mama1921 @ 27/4/2022, 00:12) 
    And at least they’re paying people to take care of their kids. There are parents would would just abandon them all together or do much worse.

Lmao! I’m sorry, but that’s a terrible defense. “It could be worse, they’re not abandoning them!” like that’s some noble act 😩😩😩. Doesn’t change the fact that Aaryn is absent. Riley is there from morning to evening, and Aaryn has been gone many, many weekends lately. I don’t know how you can say she spends time with her girls.

And I posted recently saying Nick is just as bad, because he goes on some of these weekly trips with Aaryn and he enables her. But Nick’s solo trips are legit work trips at least. Aaryn turns 3 hour photo shoots into 3-day trips so she doesn’t have to be home.

People who are of high net worth travel all the time for their jobs. Professional women are required to leave their kids and travel to their jobs all the time. Do you think actors and actresses never leave their kids? Multimillionaires and billionaires never leave their small children? It’s called having Nanny’s. They are very common and very wealthy people use them all the time. Just because you don’t do it or know of anyone who does, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen often within certain social and economic circles.

3.     +19   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    are u kidding, A handsome husband who supports her (you must be drinking, he is far from handsome,what a joke).
    she has money (and she spends it on shit, like that boutique and starbucks).
    nice house (what house are u looking at, the place is a million dollar dump).
    adorable kids ( I wouldn’t go that far, they are out of control, disrespectful, rug rats).
    and money to make herself look however she wants (which she is wasting because she looks like hell).

so get al clue, you have no idea what you are talking about.

karma is a bitch.

4.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beachlover31 @ 27/4/2022, 00:30) 
    are u kidding, A handsome husband who supports her (you must be drinking, he is far from handsome,what a joke).
    she has money (and she spends it on shit, like that boutique and starbucks).
    nice house (what house are u looking at, the place is a million dollar dump).
    adorable kids ( I wouldn’t go that far, they are out of control, disrespectful, rug rats).
    and money to make herself look however she wants (which she is wasting because she looks like hell).

so get al clue, you have no idea what you are talking about.

karma is a bitch.

Jealousy isn’t cute.

5.     +34   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Man or woman, if you want to travel 24/7 and never be home to deal with responsibilities, then you should NOT have kids OR pets!

I will judge both of them for not spending quality time with their girls. Aaryn is more judged because she CHOSE to put their entire lives, including parenting choices, on the internet and use her children and her role as a mother for fame and money. Period.

6.     +29   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Aaryn is traveling for fun. Comparing her to those people is laughable. Give me a fucking break.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Citrusxoxoxo,27/4/2022, 00:34 ?t=62475688&st=60#entry457001433]
    Aaryn is traveling for fun. Comparing her to those people is laughable. Give me a fucking break.
    [/QUOTE

Love the jealousy. What she does has nothing to do with you, so why does it matter?

QUOTE (Chickennuggets @ 27/4/2022, 00:34) 
    Man or woman, if you want to travel 24/7 and never be home to deal with responsibilities, then you should NOT have kids OR pets!

I will judge both of them for not spending quality time with their girls. Aaryn is more judged because she CHOSE to put their entire lives, including parenting choices, on the internet and use her children and her role as a mother for fame and money. Period.

Until she has a live stream of her life all day every day, you don’t know exactly how much she’s around her kids.

8. Orgahnicpahleo
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Citrusxoxoxo @ 27/4/2022, 00:25) 
    In their q&as they did nick and Aaryn were so uncomfortable to watch they didn’t look like they got along very well.

Aaryn stans crack me up. Y’all do realize that Aaryn doesn’t give two shits about you right?

The q&a was so annoying. It was omg Nick, no, stop every couple seconds.

9.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    May you Karen’s have a wonderful evening and prayers that your children don’t bully people online like you all do.

10.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If she had that much money she’d take the kids and the nanny with her, she doesn’t want to. She screams new money and is blowing through it faster than it’s coming in, I guarantee that.

Also, she practically has a live stream on Instagram so we do know how much she’s not with her kids actually. She’s spent the last two years actively avoiding them.

Edited by Yogalou - 4/27/2022, 12:45 AM

11.     +24   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I can say with 100% certainty that most people here are not jealous of Aaryn 😂 I used to really enjoy her content and thought she was really pretty, kind (I was unaware of her BB past), good mom, etc. Now I’m here for the entertainment. It’s like watching a train wreck and it’s funny to hear other peoples thoughts here! She had a huge fall from grace and it’s just shocking to see the difference a few years has made. I think the jealousy argument would have worked in the past… but not now. 😬

Not hating either! I really wish for her daughters sake that she gets herself back together! Are parents that abuse their children really the standard to judge if someone is good to their kids?

12. Orgahnicpahleo
        +3   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=Mama1921,27/4/2022, 00:40 ?t=62475688&st=60#entry457001472]
    QUOTE (Citrusxoxoxo @ 27/4/2022, 00:34) 
    [/QUOTE

Love the jealousy. What she does has nothing to do with you, so why does it matter?

QUOTE (Chickennuggets @ 27/4/2022, 00:34) 

Until she has a live stream of her life all day every day, you don’t know exactly how much she’s around her kids.

But she can't be around her kids if she's gone and in a hotel most of the time.

13.     +17   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mama1921 @ 27/4/2022, 00:29) 
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 27/4/2022, 00:23) 
    Lmao! I’m sorry, but that’s a terrible defense. “It could be worse, they’re not abandoning them!” like that’s some noble act 😩😩😩. Doesn’t change the fact that Aaryn is absent. Riley is there from morning to evening, and Aaryn has been gone many, many weekends lately. I don’t know how you can say she spends time with her girls.

And I posted recently saying Nick is just as bad, because he goes on some of these weekly trips with Aaryn and he enables her. But Nick’s solo trips are legit work trips at least. Aaryn turns 3 hour photo shoots into 3-day trips so she doesn’t have to be home.

People who are of high net worth travel all the time for their jobs. Professional women are required to leave their kids and travel to their jobs all the time. Do you think actors and actresses never leave their kids? Multimillionaires and billionaires never leave their small children? It’s called having Nanny’s. They are very common and very wealthy people use them all the time. Just because you don’t do it or know of anyone who does, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t happen often within certain social and economic circles.

Do these people who come in here patronising us all whilst worshipping someone realise she wouldn’t pee on them if they was on fire?! Jeez. Aaryn isn’t an actress or a multi millionaire or billionaire, nor is she professional in any way shape or form. She built her following on trying the “wholesome” wife/mom act, after a car crash appearance on reality tv that shown her up to be a racist. She carried on having children to 1) keep her husband as he wanted four and 2) to use them as props for her YouTube videos & social media to keep the gravy train running. Then she got bored of them when she had to actually do a bit of work at parenting, mainly when the kids got past the potato stage. Now she just pays everyone else to do everything for her, because she doesn’t have what it takes to put in the effort required, she is lazy and far from a high flyer boss mom.

Edited by EnoughAlready - 26/4/2022, 23:56

14.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Aaryn’s children should never be brought up on here. They’re minors. All kids act up and do stuff. Mine aren’t perfect either. You can dislike someone without being hateful, bashing their looks, or anything about her children.

Calling kids hurtful names is low.

15.     +16   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Kkkaaryn is the bully 🤡

909 replies since 26/4/2022, 19:06   132207 views