Dorsett Doorstep

« Older   Newer »

1. Errandgirl
        +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Overall, I like Arika. I like the way she shares her faith. She does it in a gentle way. She seems to live what she preaches ...i dont think she has a mean spirited bone in her body. I like when ppl share their religions (i.e. Jar of fireflies). I also like that she and her husband are tender and sweet towards eachother. They're a great team. She's simple in the best way; a lovely, capable, caring homemaker.

I have to look past her love of "faux" ...brick, shiplap, etc. The barn door'esque faux finish on her bedroom closet doors is unforgivable. Her love of tiffany blue for walls, decor, dishes is less than appealing and way overdone. It's actually a bit on the "now this is getting weird" side, as are the signs and labeling of EVERYTHING. How many signs and labels does one person need?! Whenever one of these mommies gets one of those Cricket (?) machines, I know we're in for a full on signage onslaught.

The signage mommies go over the top. I mean do they really needs signs that they they're "blessed"? Do they not know where to "EAT" or do "LAUNDRY" without a sign? And no farmer ever had a "fresh eggs sold here" sign in the kitchen; it's out by the road at the farm stand. :) Damn you, Joanna Gaines!

Arika just does what she does and shares it, not to tell others what to do, but to give them encouragement to homemake in their own way.

1025 replies since 3/5/2022, 02:05   88155 views