Dorsett Doorstep

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is this pantry ever going to happen? I get that she's not in a hurry, which is fine. But she's so boring to watch right now when she's not doing anything. Most of them have been complete duplicates of the previous day or week. Yawwwwwwn!

2.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She painted the walls and they got supplies so far.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    And still we wait on that pantry ...

Until then, every video has been the same. I get that life is life, but change up someTHING. Start your video in a different place in your house. Cook something with each step, instead of linking to a past video, clean your bathroom instead of your kitchen again. Yawwwwwn.

Edited after starting to watch her latest ... OK, she DID start this one differently. Yay!!

2nd Edit - OK, this was one of her most phone-it-in videos I've ever seen.

Edited by nptod - 7/2/2022, 08:44 AM

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    She stated the reason behind the box shut down was due to inflation and she’s trying to cut out what she can. Maybe they were starting to get weird stuff, I don’t know. I liked the windows in the living room before she painted them. I know nothing about Liberty other than how much they’ve helped Patrick. Her videos are very repetitive, but I still like her a lot.

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I watch her from time to time. Usually when I'm doing something else like house chores. Don't really have any issue with her. Her decor doesn't bother me it's simple and cute enough. I haven't watched a ton of videos and I don't really pay attention to her family members. Sometimes tbh she gets boring.. or talks too much.

Maybe I'd have more to comment on if I actually sat and watched a few videos.

6.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm back at it. I guess I'm the biggest complainer here - LOL!

1. Stop messing with your hair and apologizing for it! Yes, it's very thin/fine. But it is what it is and it usually looks OK. Either get it cut short (my vote) or STOP TOUCHING IT!
    2. Stop filming other people's kids for your monetized videos - especially at the pool in bathing suits. Soccer was bad enough.
    3. Stop filming Jaxon - he obviously hates it and it makes ME cringe when you film him against his wishes.
    4. Stop talking about your pantry and just get the darn thing done already.

7.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 7/7/2022, 19:45) 
    I'm back at it. I guess I'm the biggest complainer here - LOL!

1. Stop messing with your hair and apologizing for it! Yes, it's very thin/fine. But it is what it is and it usually looks OK. Either get it cut short (my vote) or STOP TOUCHING IT!
    2. Stop filming other people's kids for your monetized videos - especially at the pool in bathing suits. Soccer was bad enough.
    3. Stop filming Jaxon - he obviously hates it and it makes ME cringe when you film him against his wishes.
    4. Stop talking about your pantry and just get the darn thing done already.

Wow, these were literally my exact thoughts watching her latest video! The touching of her her hair constantly drives me insane. It looks terrible long. Cut it in a cute bob it will look so much better and thicker. The filming of all those kids at the pool and soccer, 😬 come on. My goodness she talk a whole lot about nothing. I only watched this one because it was under 20 minutes. 😂

8.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Emotional Support Spork @ 7/7/2022, 02:49 PM) 
    Wow, these were literally my exact thoughts watching her latest video! The touching of her her hair constantly drives me insane. It looks terrible long. Cut it in a cute bob it will look so much better and thicker. The filming of all those kids at the pool and soccer, 😬 come on. My goodness she talk a whole lot about nothing. I only watched this one because it was under 20 minutes. 😂

I'm glad I'm not the only one!! I know she's a nice person and she has a nice family, but she needs to do something interesting from time to time. No wonder her channel doesn't grow.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Finally, the pantry is (mostly) done!

I think it looks pretty good. And Marion is a saint! The only complaint I have is that I think it's very weird to have the shoe bin and pool towels hanging in there. And that it's just as weird to have that wire bin with the oatmeal hanging over them. Maybe when she re-does the laundry room, shoes and towels will be moved in there.

She may also regret not including mixing instructions and expirations in her canisters/containers.

Oh, and she mentioned moving her microwave into the pantry along the far wall where they installed a wide shelf. I think that would be a major pain in the ass to get to. I've thought for a long time the microwave should be moved to a shelf above the stove, and get rid of that no-doors cupboard that's there now that just holds some spices and boring décor. Or move the microwave to a shelf on the same wall where her fridge is, or even into the laundry room which is more direct from the kitchen. I just know that personally I would hate to have to do that crooked walk to the back of the pantry just to microwave something. And you either have to stand in the pantry and wait or make at least one more trip to it.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Microwave in pantry- not practical , oatmeal packs in basket, but box cream of wheat on shelf🙄 Im sure for now she will move the pool stuff in laundry area when they redo it. Yup - notice pantrys with people on youtube - no expirations or measurements on any thing that is out of original container/box?

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Why was the idea of the vacation being Jackson’s a long story ??

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    her storys r always long lol. I do like her and her house, I have a small house also so...

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This is about the Kings Dominion vid - She was driving me nuts with how many times she touched and complained about and made excuses for her hair. I think it actually looks better wavy but I guess she likes to fry off the what's remaining at the ends by straightening it.

Also, I've said it before, she needs to just STOP filming people without their permission. This isn't a home movie that no one will see. This is a monetized video on YT that anyone/everyone can see. I really hate when she does this.

She should just go on these excursions, film a little for a voiceover later, and then put down the camera and spend the day with her family. None of them looks like they enjoy her talking to "us" at the camera and it's cringey.

Speaking of cringe ... Jaxon and Madyson (or however weirdly she spells those names) SHARED A BED in the hotel?? Gross.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She might not be a narcissist like the rest of these youtubers but she’s very thirsty imo
    So desperate to have content she turns her family time into a tv show episode
    Very off putting

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yes, And always her modesty issues wirh her clothing that she she has to mention. They were all adults that went to see that movie, and they had to look away a few times hmmm, wonder what scenes? I really wonder what type of tattoo Marion has, it peeks out a little from his arm sleeve. Seeing he has a older son which I think was fathered when he was young and unmarried, makes me wonder who Marion was before he met Arika.

1025 replies since 3/5/2022, 02:05   88171 views