Dorsett Doorstep

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 7/26/2022, 02:43 PM) 
    All the Jesus music at the beginning was a bit much too. In church it’s nice but does she listen to modern gospel all the time?

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I bet it's royalty free which is why she uses it. And I wouldn't be surprised if she listens to Christian music all the time. I bet Liberty U even has a radio station, which would be local to her. OK, I just looked and they have at least two. LOL!

Did you see all the cat hair on her nightstand? I understand cats are cats and walk everywhere, but as much as she cleans, that surprised me. I'm lazy. I don't clean even 1/3 of how much she does. I'm not messy - everything has a place and I always tidy up, but I don't fret over a bit of dust.

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Makes sense with Liberty right there and their connection after Patrick’s crash. And if it’s free I’m glad she has it to use. She can use whatever music she likes- it’s her channel- but it’s just a lot sometimes. I stop watching before the Bible verse at the end but the music is hard to avoid. I’m clearly not as religious as the Dorsetts!

Do you think it’s odd that they let their daughter go on an overnight trip with her boyfriend? Her sister and brother in law were there but I was still surprised.

I didn’t notice the cat hair. We have dogs so I may just be used to seeing pet hair all over! 😆

3.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    LET their daughter go lol. I mean really she moved out and is in her 20's😁. Im not dissing ur post, by any means🥰

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (csunflower9 @ 27/7/2022, 03:29) 
    LET their daughter go lol. I mean really she moved out and is in her 20's😁. Im not dissing ur post, by any means🥰

I totally don’t think you’re dissing me. 😊 Your thought about Madisyn moving out and on her own occurred to me too but they seem really close so I don’t think madisyn would go if her parents disapproved.

I bet she and her sister shared a room at the hotel and the guys shared a room. And big sis made sure there wasn’t any serious hanky panky the rest of the time.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    YES, Im sure thats how the sleeping arrangement went lol

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I was surprised that Arika mentioned that the boyfriend was on that trip. She didn't really have to give any details.

As for sleeping arrangements - who knows? If the girls told their parents what they wanted to hear and then did whatever, that's not unusual or unexpected.

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wouldn't have noticed the cat hair except that she had zoomed in on it. I love animals so it didn't bother me. It just surprised me since she's always cleaning. I guess that's why. Haha! Last week, I adopted a dog so I guess I'll be vacuuming more too.

I'm not religious at all, but after Patrick's accident and him surviving, I understand why she is. I skip out before the bible verse at the end most times too. But I don't think less of her for including it or the music. As you said, it's her channel. I think I'm mostly just glad she stopped using the song that every Youtuber was using for a while which I liked at first but then OMG it was everywhere!

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 27/7/2022, 12:44) 
    I wouldn't have noticed the cat hair except that she had zoomed in on it. I love animals so it didn't bother me. It just surprised me since she's always cleaning. I guess that's why. Haha! Last week, I adopted a dog so I guess I'll be vacuuming more too.

I'm not religious at all, but after Patrick's accident and him surviving, I understand why she is. I skip out before the bible verse at the end most times too. But I don't think less of her for including it or the music. As you said, it's her channel. I think I'm mostly just glad she stopped using the song that every Youtuber was using for a while which I liked at first but then OMG it was everywhere!

Monkey see monkey do
    No real identity
    They all want to morph into and clone each other

Any small REAL youtuber channels out there worth watching anyone can recommend ?

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 27/7/2022, 12:44) 

Congratulations on your newest family member!! 🐶

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 7/27/2022, 10:15 AM) 
    Congratulations on your newest family member!! 🐶

Thanks! He's awesome and I love him so much already!

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Summer decor is down already🙄

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (csunflower9 @ 7/28/2022, 07:59 AM) 
    Summer decor is down already🙄

I haven't watched, but I can kinda understand since her "summer" decor is really 4th of July red/white/blue and that ship has sailed. But did she put up fall decor? I guess I'll find out.

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Finally got to watch. Busy day at work. I think her house looks better without all the seasonal decor. It’s still a lot in a small space but all that red white and blue was too much for me.

Someone needs to tell Arika that her undies are visible through her pj pants.

I’m don’t have cats but is the top of the dryer too hot for them to walk on? I understand she needs to keep the food away from the dogs and it’s a good spot but their poor little paws !

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haha about her undies!

I don't think the top of the dryer gets too hot for the cats. Mine gets warm, but definitely not hot - same for every dryer I've owned. And it's not running all the time, so if the cats didn't like it, they'd just wait it out.

She mentioned a dining room re-do. Oh boy.

15.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The dining room again! Well more power to her if she’s got another idea. 🤦🏻‍♀️

1025 replies since 3/5/2022, 02:05   88166 views