Status
    I do like her house, reminds me of mine lol

2.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (nptod @ 24/7/2022, 21:37) 
    QUOTE (csunflower9 @ 7/21/2022, 03:29 PM) 
    They were all adults that went to see that movie, and they had to look away a few times hmmm, wonder what scenes?

I read the book a long time ago now, but if I'm remembering correctly, there is a rape scene - so that's probably what she meant. And if so, I do understand that. Not quite as understanding about her commenting on the "language" in the Elvis movie.

There’s swearing in the Elvis movie.
    They take the Lords name in vain about 14 times, which is very off putting to most Christians. Myself included.
    Haven’t seen or read Crawdads. Trying to decide if I want to.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    More filming other people's children (at the jump park) and posting on YT. I like Arika but when she does this, it makes me nuts.

Also, Jaxson was hiding from the camera while she vlogged and she mentioned that. Take a hint.

4.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    More Kings Dominion fun! They’re getting their moneys worth from those season passes for sure. I think it’s great they celebrated Jaxon’s bday with a family trip and they didn’t buy him a lot of junk. Just his favorite foods and those puzzle things.

Madysen’s boyfriend is cute! She’s a beautiful girl and they make a nice looking couple. Glad mama Arika didn’t mention the sleeping arrangements this time! 🤭

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I haven't watched too many of her videos lately, I'll have to catch up. It seems that they are really good about taking Jaxon to do fun things that he enjoys, it seems like sometimes he wants to be filmed and other times definitely not, basically a teenager, and I wish she'd be careful to respect this.

I agree that her middle daughter is really a pretty girl. I'll have to watch the video to see her BF. I sometimes just skip her videos because of the volume issues. The music is always WAY too loud for me, but I never notice anyone else commenting on that, so I think it's a me problem. Lol. I like to watch those kind of videos in bed, and don't want to be dealing with all that.

Did Arika really discuss sleeping arrangements for her adult daughter on her channel? 🙄 Honestly that isn't any of her business.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 8/13/2022, 11:10 PM) 
    More Kings Dominion fun! They’re getting their moneys worth from those season passes for sure. I think it’s great they celebrated Jaxon’s bday with a family trip and they didn’t buy him a lot of junk. Just his favorite foods and those puzzle things.

Madysen’s boyfriend is cute! She’s a beautiful girl and they make a nice looking couple. Glad mama Arika didn’t mention the sleeping arrangements this time! 🤭

Agree with everything, but I was thinking it might have been nice to take Jaxon's cousin that comes over all the time. They seem to be friends and even Arika said about Madyson's BF that it was nice for Jaxon to have another guy there so I think bringing the cousin along would've been great for Jaxon.

7.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    How long will the nasty used "new" sectional that doesn't match Arika's colors at all last?

OK, so she made a mistake with the gray recliner sofas. It happens. But now she's compounding that mistake by spending more money on someone else's cast off that smells, has stains, and is the wrong color for her LR. She keeps saying "We'll make it work" and you can already hear the buyer's remorse for THIS one too.

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    YES, to everything!!😂 She saying she wants a coffee table again also, wtf happened to the one she just had🙄 Would look better if she got rid of chair and move the couch by the door.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I came here to say the same thing - I can’t believe she is going to redo the living room AGAIN. Poor Marion!

10.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    In the comments,she said the washing only helped the odor ‘a little’ and that she’s’learning to love’ this sofa. I’m sure she’ll be getting a new one soon - or bringing the old one back upstairs.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I saw comments early this morning from people who didn't like the sectional, but I guess she deleted those. They weren't ugly comments but now all the comments are fake compliments. Tsk, tsk.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I think the “new” sectional fits the space better but it’s not in great shape. The smell would bother me. A lot! She needs to have it professionally cleaned. And why does Madysen want the old old sofa? She bought that beautiful blue velvet sofa for her apartment and the old one totally clashed with the style.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bitchmom @ 8/16/2022, 05:34 PM) 
    I think the “new” sectional fits the space better but it’s not in great shape. The smell would bother me. A lot! She needs to have it professionally cleaned. And why does Madysen want the old old sofa? She bought that beautiful blue velvet sofa for her apartment and the old one totally clashed with the style.

She's moving ... maybe in with the BF? Maybe she has a basement in the new place and wants something/anything in there. She just needs to wait for the "new" sectional which will be discarded soon. LOL!

I agree, the sectional fits the space better but there's no way I would keep a stinky couch from strangers. That smell is never going to come out, whatever it is, because it's not THEIR smell.

14.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    There’s no way mama Arika would let Madysen move in with the boyfriend! Maybe they’re engaged and we just don’t know it yet.

I don’t understand why they didn’t go check out the sofa before they bought it. You can’t just go by pics on marketplace. It may not have been a lot of money but it’s a hassle to move it out.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Madysen is an adult. Arika can't really order her around anymore. LOL! Arika may not like it (who knows?), but she also can't really do anything about it. But it's all speculation since we don't know anything. Hahaha!

Yeah, it doesn't seem like Arika went to look at the new sectional before committing. Lesson learned! Marion's poor back.

1025 replies since 3/5/2022, 02:05   88169 views