TheWeekendIsNearingAndSomeone’sAppearingUnhingedLikeJen Pt 332

WeddingBell(Tensleigh)Blues

« Older   Newer »

1. Carol Kay
        +22   Like  

User deleted

It looks like it’s going to be sunny and cool in the Chicago area on Saturday.Great weather for celebrating a wedding for Tens and Don.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (OregonizingQueen @ 6/5/2022, 19:33) 
    I guess I’m a bad mom. Once my son was past the diaper stage, I didn’t carry much at all. I would keep a change of clothes, a first aid kit and some wipes in my car in a ziplock bag, but that’s about it. No activity packs or arts and craft supplies or lollipops were in my purse. Like I said: bad mom.
    Guess what? We talked with him while waiting in a restaurant or while waiting for an appointment. There was always plenty to talk about. My son enjoyed being read to and had a sustained attention span so even at a very young age, we would read chapter books to him. Our family motto was to always bring a book. He’s a grown up now and just recently we were telling him about a lengthy wait my husband and I had at a medical facility. His first question: Did you bring a book?

Of course.

I love this 💞 Gene will never have something like that with her kids.

Happy wedding weekend and happy birthday Evie (Bathroom Knife )! Hope the weather is great in Chicago. If gene is in the northeast it’s as gray here as she is.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 6/5/2022, 18:35) 
    Thank goodness that Jen, the single biggest consumer of all the things, brings reusable straws with her to restaurants. The planet is forever indebted to her.

And yet, we’ve never seen her use it.

4.     +8   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 6/5/2022, 22:34) 
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 6/5/2022, 22:26) 
    I can see her camped out in front of peloton studios hoping to catch an instructor.

🙄

YesterdayBBB story had a slide about Cody, she called him her boo. Why TF are grown women calling a guy who rides an exercise bike their Boo? They do not know him, he does not know him, he is there to do one thing, lead a bike ride. If he can get more to watch, maybe he makes more $?

HEY NOW! Gene tags the instructors all the time!! They are totally besties and they’ll know who she is!!

/s

:5153:

5.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 5/6/2022, 09:55 PM) 
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 6/5/2022, 17:12) 
    Omg. She found a "random bag of candy" in her bag that she doesn't know the origin of. I can't.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-06-at-10-11-21-AM

First ClosetChocolate™ and now MommyBagChocolate™

When do we think she will start the slow transition from “mommy” to “mom”? She’ll need at least six months per letter dropped, so will she specify it’s her “momm” bag for a while and emphasize the “mm” and explain why each time? It just think it’s odd her kids are 6 & 4 and yes while they may still call her mommy… she doesn’t have to call herself that. I don’t think I’ve ever referred to myself as mommy outside of talking directly to my kids about myself for whatever reason 🤔 although I also don’t have a mom bag, a mom uniform, specifically timed mom duty and not a moment longer etc …

That's candy from your hidden stashes that probably all over the house (laundry room, closets, in kitchen cabinets that you don't use to house your children food plates in) and in myriad assorted, themed pouches and bins Jen. It's what has helped to create things like that grey double chin you are proudly displaying in this pic.

6.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nefarious Sharewithblunder @ 5/6/2022, 03:52 PM)
    Sorry. Completely off base as I'm watching the new "what's in my bags" video.

The picture strip. Show the picture strip of your kids, Gene. Let us believe you love them.

Instead they are shoved into a bag to be forgotten.

(Sorry, I'm infertile and watching her discard her children hurts)

Same :hug:

7.     +26   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    My own personal BINGO card for what it's worth.

She knows that she has to address where the children were on Mother's Day. They will be at "their father's" for an unnamed event and she agreed for them to go even though it breaks her Mama's heart.

She will never, ever mention that it relates to Don and Tens' marriage/celebration.

This weekend trip is for her to focus on herself and her self-care.

She will buy expensive crap for herself but almost nothing for her children but cheap items. Some of the purchases will be better suited to children such as stuffed animals or Star Wars gear, but it will be all for her.

Any posts about missing Winnie will be much more sincere than missing her kids.

Jen will Facetime with the kids and pretend to hold it together because she misses them so much.

When she finally collects them from Don and Tens, they will quickly be in pajamas while she cooks either pancakes or some awful creation from the vegan sisters' cookbook.

The "finally reunited with mah love podiums" picture will feature her between Dawnie and CC, with her staring at her main lover, the camera, and the kids awkward in Jen's embrace.

Edited by greenbeancasseroe - 5/6/2022, 05:31 PM

8.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 5/6/2022, 08:43 PM) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 6/5/2022, 20:17) 
    QUOTE (D**'sGlowUp @ 6/5/2022, 20:10) 
    Ok, so the bag you carry while WITH your kids is where you keep the photobooth photos of them...
    not the bag you carry when you are without them (and would presumably miss them)?!

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

She probably did those while they were in Disney and tucked them in the bag. She has not used the bag since then. The amount of crap in there was more suited to a long trip than to every day outings

QUOTE (Breakdown @ 6/5/2022, 19:48) 
    OK so same thing as the password journal she takes out of the house: She's an idiot for carrying around the vaccination cards! Get a QR code, you dummy! If she talked to actual human beings she'd have know this already :tearing-hair:

Also I loved the new and improved title of the video :lol:

💯 First, there is virtually no place in the US that requires a vax card now (with very limited exceptions - Even Broadway finally did away with showing vax cards now except for 2-3 theaters - and NYC has long had a vax app anyway fir restaurants/theaters etc). Just screen shot them on your phone and/or download the QR code.

The PITA it would be if you lost it…not worth carrying it.

What an idiot. If she loses them ... what a nightmare to replace. Broadway still requires a mask through end May 2022 so it's so good of Gene to have those masks in all of her travel bags and that UGLY handbag.

And if she is in NYC today it is pouring rain and will continue through tomorrow.

QUOTE (NefariousStepmomTensleigh @ 5/6/2022, 08:59 PM) 
    I was born on Mother’s Day so for me, I can’t imagine not being with my mom on that day…especially when I was young. She passed away in 2004 and that’s still a hard day for me. While I get that moms need a break from their kids, it seems so odd to me that she doesn’t care about being with them on the actual day.

Same here. My mom passed away in 2006 and I miss her every single day. I've even thought "I need to call mom" and then I remember I can't.

The other thing about Jen that it so unbelievable to me is when she refers to being "on mommy duty".

What the ACTUAL FUCK?? Once you have children you are FOREVER a mom regardless of how old the children are. She is worthless and as someone else pointed out earlier - soulless.

QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 5/6/2022, 09:25 PM) 
    IDK how to explain it, but you can just tell she's trying to channel Tensleigh. What does she think she's doing with that hair?

Just like when she was channeling Glennon Doyle and she was weirdly starting to look like her and take on her mannerisms. :wacko:

True she did started looking and acting weirdly like Doyle but never in a million, gazillion years will she ever look like Tens. Even when Jen was "dressed up" she looked unfeminine and so very awkward. Tens does, and will look, fabulous and feminine.

Eat your heart out Jennifer.

9.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Honestly, as a mom, I'm not that into a big deal about Mother's Day. Like most other holidays it's become so commercialized and over the top. I'm just happy with a card and acknowledgment.

But when my son was Donny and CC's age he LOVED making handmade gifts, shopping at the school carnival/fundraiser, making a card and breakfast. In other words, Mother's Day can be a fun holiday for CHILDREN. But it doesn't seem to be any recognition here that Mother's Day is also a holiday for the children, only that Jen has peaced out for the whole weekend. Who knows, maybe we're wrong and she shows up to the Sunday event so that her children can celebrate. But she will always choose me.

10.     +53   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Bangle Jr is driving home from college today. 1 year down, 3 to go! Him home safe to give Mom a big hug is all I need for Mother’s Day
    :6792:

But he did some of the cutest things when he was little. She’s squandering these years of sweetness.

11.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    If she is in NYC I hope they get the rain we are having in PA today. It’s been pouring all freaking day.
    I think she is going to reclaim the Shake Shack where they saw the squirrel

12.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 5/6/2022, 03:41 PM) 
    Do we have any ideas about what she's doing in NYC? (if she's there)

My guess is she's either spoiling herself rotten with an all day spa package at some high end spa/salon, or crying her eyes out while drinking the entire mini bar because she doesn't want to go out in the rain and because Tensleigh.

13.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Giddy at Gideon's @ 5/6/2022, 09:45 PM) 
    If she is in NYC, there is a star wars fan convention going on for a few weeks (i think centered around merchandise but could be wrong) that's been advertised in my FB feed for a while. Would not be surprised if her new superfan self makes a stop.

It's not until the end of the month around May 26th. She could still be planning on attending then and if so, what an embarrassment.

14.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    What do we think she is reclaiming in nyc if that’s where she is?

-seeing a squirrel
    -shopping

15.     +18   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoLongerAvailable @ 5/7/2022, 12:04 AM) 
    What do we think she is reclaiming in nyc if that’s where she is?

-seeing a squirrel
    -shopping

Longchamp? Iowncare?

867 replies since 3/5/2022, 23:51   96991 views