Rewatch Pt 12: TheYearOfExcessiveTravelBeforeHerLifeBeganToUnravel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 10/5/2022, 00:33) 
    They just bored each other to death! No kids, so no kids activities to keep them busy. They slid into retirement age life in their 20s. Eating, golfing, shopping for raincoats. Blah!

Exactly this!

2.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So I suggested this on the previous thread. Should I still go ahead? If so, our first post is on Sunday and I'm on Amsterdam time.

"I have a suggestion. Perhaps in addition to the videos, we could do a past instagram for the day to keep things lively. There's so much gold especially with regard to how Don treated her, the excess consumption, the OOTD and the comparison to her past (caged) and current (uncaged) life.

I dunno. Just a thought. The first official Jen insta is the 15th of May 2012 if we'd like to start then. I'll be happy to be the uploader."

3.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Fine with me. She posted so much more frequently back then anyway

4.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So this might be interesting to watch again since she's so full of crap about coparenting. This is the video where she said she had Don over for coffee :lol: :lol:

Skip the first two minutes.

Also "I'm on Instagram every day, like all day" -- there's the answer to what she does all the livelong day, when she's not exercising or eating.

5.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I believe that was the last time she had a haircut, from the looks of things.

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh, saying all these good things - about putting your feelings aside and prioritizing the children. If she was only doing that! This video just shows that it was when Don and Tens got engaged and married, that's when Jen really fell apart. It was the realization that she was completely replaced and nothing will be the same anymore. She was replaced as a partner, as a wife, as a Ross daughter-in-law, and as a mother when the children are with Don. And replaced by somebody who is seemingly better at everything - mothering and blending into the Ross family. That's what hurt Jen the most.

7.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Even with the cut, she looks like an absolute dog

She was such a know-it-all until Tens came along and she absolutely could not hold it together anymore and keep up the façade

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

It’s amazing the drastic difference less than two years (and one new marriage) had on Jen.

We can all see she totally fell apart when her co-parenting didn’t work out the way she expected (and talked about). I just worry for the kids - how much is she “punishing” them for what she perceives is their part in her failure as a parent/co-parent? Not that it’s the kids’ fault, or even that she failed, no way… we all know Jen doesn’t fail. Except that she does.

9.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I feel like everything she said in that co-parenting video are things that Don or someone told her and she’s just regurgitating it word for word. If she actually believed in what she was saying and practiced it she’d be a lot better off than she currently is.

10.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Fun Friend Like Jen @ 14/5/2022, 05:40) 
    I feel like everything she said in that co-parenting video are things that Don or someone told her and she’s just regurgitating it word for word. If she actually believed in what she was saying and practiced it she’d be a lot better off than she currently is.

I’d love to know if she said it, thinking that this is how it would be, in a fake it till you make it way, or if she was just paying lip service to look good? I always wonder about that.

(I may be slightly projecting. I have a motherlikeJen who I allowed to hurt me this past weekend, and am still trying to let that go.)

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    She probably said it as a threat to Tensleigh not realizing she knew the truth.

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm surprised Jen didn't remove this video. She is seemingly full of hope and optimism here. Don this. Don that. Working together. Transitioning.

IMHO her kids didn't need all of the go slow and transitioning. Maybe a little. But kids are very flexible at that age. I think all that was for Jen. And only Jen.

Now she can barely say his name. She should go back and watch this one. See how she has transitioned.

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (wallowinginsorrow @ 5/14/2022, 07:26 PM) 
    I'm surprised Jen didn't remove this video. She is seemingly full of hope and optimism here. Don this. Don that. Working together. Transitioning.

IMHO her kids didn't need all of the go slow and transitioning. Maybe a little. But kids are very flexible at that age. I think all that was for Jen. And only Jen.

Now she can barely say his name. She should go back and watch this one. See how she has transitioned.

Oh 1000% she was in her delusion.

Yay. We are separated.

Yay. He has the kids half the time.

Yay. We put our kids first.

SHE REGRETS EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF HER LIFE AFTER TENS. Too bad she didn't realise what she was giving up.

(I'm neither here nor there on Tens nor DonDonDaddySteak)

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Okay, so this is our inaugural Insta Of The Day (IOTD). I am also open to feedback. Some of the content can be uninteresting (flowers and sunsets) or she posts multiple times a day so if you would like me to be selective with the posts, let me know but I will post everything for now.

15-5_1

Ice cream for lunch. Never change, Jen!

15.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    hahaha, that photo is so gross. It looks like she's holding a melting gob in her hand

Tens really did break her. She could pretend to be chipper and optimistic about the future, but she hasn't been able to do that since she came on the scene.

893 replies since 4/5/2022, 17:21   83430 views