Rewatch Pt 12: TheYearOfExcessiveTravelBeforeHerLifeBeganToUnravel

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    They bicker over everything, even the travel hours, like two old ladies at bingo. I think they divorced just so they would never ever have to travel with each other lol.

2.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    651863-AA-9-DF8-4853-BB50-1992-EB27-ECA7

Travel friend from her husband for his 5 year old bride

Jen creams herself over the business class seats. Don refuses to show the seats go flat (lol)

She asks him if he’s excited

C89-B63-EA-4-B9-D-4-F5-A-B89-E-212-B13480-CA1

“Quite!” :rolleyes:

Neither slept on the plane.

The result is a drunk looking Jen in Madrid.

33529-F9-B-BCA1-42-AB-87-FA-99-D4-EAB6-E37-E

They have a long layover and they bicker about how long Jen slept the night before. (Don is seriously punchable in this video.)

Milan train station and it’s crowded. She keeps talking but he can’t hear anything she’s saying. She humble brags about being at this train station when she was 19.

B8473-B09-295-F-4306-A413-F9-B30-E9-C0-DF3

They make it to the hotel. Jen gives a room tour. Don brags about picking the hotel because it has a highly rated breakfast. Here’s the aforementioned bidet that she cares more about.

CE6571-FC-10-D5-44-C6-9-D31-3-E2-F782-D35-AC

Then they argue about how long they have traveled. Jen says 24 hours, he argues, she makes him do the math and he’ll “be damned” she’s right…

A6-BDEFB4-FC75-49-B3-822-C-C679054-D3-FEB

See, the story checks out….

So they are off to a wonderful start
    :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

3.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone think they’re “wrecked?”

The whole point of those luxurious business class seats is so you can sleep!

If I remember correctly Don used miles and so they ended up with the connection through Spain instead of flying directly to Milan.

But now she sleeps in her car. By choice.

4.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m a little late to the conversation re: BDSM but I don’t think they were into that. At least not hardcore. This woman showed every single inch of her house on camera and I never noticed a single whip or chain or sex toy in the background. Not even the “what’s in my nightstand” videos gave us any hint of this lifestyle. I think it was vanilla AF. The most BDSM they ever did was go see 50 Shades of Grey at the movies. I could be 100% wrong tho. Completely see how people thought they were into it because Jen and Don were so damn creepy.

5.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've always hated these Italy videos, they are so boring with her scanning buildings and churches and not knowing anything, plus them showing up to closed buildings. I can't STAND that kind of inefficiency or poor planning. I don't know if I can muster up the interest to watch.

I really like that Tensleigh blue polish, though!

Edited by ColdOne - 9/19/2022, 09:58 AM

6.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    You can tell Don planned the entire trip and she went kicking & screaming. She knows nothing, doesn’t care to know more and ices him out when he tries to explain (probably for the umpteenth time).

7.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She was totally disengaged - that was obvious from her packing video when she couldn’t even figure out how many days they were going to be on their trip.

8.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Having NOT watched these previously I'm looking forward to watching this unfold.

Initial impressions - Jennifer is ever the petulant child. Funny, she went from business class luxuries, she "couldn't wait" to enjoy - to sleeping in a Toyota and trying to convince herself that is the life she wanted. Mmmkay.

Don looks like he is overit.com - the edge after team no sleep is palpable. Granted travel (especially a long international trip) would wear the best natured of us out, but there is more to it than just travel annoyance - that is clear.

I wanted to hear about the high rated breakfast and not the unfocused bidet shots she lingered on unnecessarily - who needed to see that? I thought it was cute that he downloaded a season of Master Chef to watch on the plane, particularly knowing who his wife is now. That gigantic chocolate bar she got for 8 hours would last me 8 weeks.

Here's to watching the rest unfold.

9.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=62596335

893 replies since 4/5/2022, 17:21   83430 views