Love Beg: DIY fails, disgusting nails, ranting on IG like a kook while decorating with pops of puke! Pt. 35

« Older   Newer »

1. LilBit
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NoOneEvenAsked. @ 2/6/2022, 21:51) 
    Imagine people comparing the house across the street to Meh's no class clown house.

Screen_Shot_2022-06-02_at_2_0

Now THAT looks like an actual home. Beg didn't appreciate what she had. A big mouth gave her big problems!

2.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Here’s how it’s gonna go…they are going to sell the house & move into another smaller house. There is no European trip…it falls through. They just won’t admit it.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LilBit @ 2/6/2022, 16:49) 
    It's hitting me now that the kids are fucked for education 😢 Their hillbilly parents will be trapezing around where literal history is and was, yet if anything those kids will be doing bullshit "Christian" workbooks here and there.

Guess what I was enjoying at their age? Getting educated, learning all I could about the Ancient cultures, reading so many books that I had to slow down for our weekly library trip, getting some foreign language in (ironically, Italian), and best of all: watching Rick Steves 😂 and other shows about other cultures and history.

LilBit dont you know they will be fine, because now Justina is so educated on Italy and Europe in general, because he googles and watches Rick Steves! 😂

4.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Wow! I started watching Meg when she was in the trailer and had to step back after she moved to “Savannah” because her attitude was off the charts during the move. She insisted that it was their dream home, dream city, and dream neighborhood. It has been a seller’s market for QUITE some time now, so their video doesn’t make sense. Her house and taking care of it has made up over 90% of her content. This isn’t adding up unless all of the suspicions are right that they are broke.

They are providing a very unstable environment for their children. Im also SHOCKED that they don’t have health insurance. Im guessing they can’t afford it. That’s a very risky decision. I hope that it doesn’t happen, but they could lose everything and get into major debt with a single medical event.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (bitchybetty @ 2/6/2022, 22:29) 
    Maybe she realizes that Kimi cope is about to come in her house and cook a bunny so she’s putting distance between them lmfao

:hearty-laugh: Good one bitchybetty

6.     +13   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's so stupid. Beg thinking a big house equals wealth:

Boasting the house is 4,500 square feet ✅
    Having 20 ft high ceilings ✅ Saying the house is soooo big they need walkie talkies to talk to the kids upstairs ✅

Beg now: admits the house is too big for them and she can't maintain it.
    Maybe stop running your mouth.

7.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We all called the excuses. Word for word

8.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Man, she’s going to color her hair dark again, she’s downsizing, Karma has bit her in a the ass Big time!

And she can’t blame anyone else except her and Justine.

9.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Bet she regrets taking out those loans. They've come back to bite her big time.

10.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I hope the Dream House sits on the market forever.

11.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Choosingmelikejen @ 6/2/2022, 04:25 PM) 
    Im also SHOCKED that they don’t have health insurance. Im guessing they can’t afford it. That’s a very risky decision. I hope that it doesn’t happen, but they could lose everything and get into major debt with a single medical event.

That is so ridiculously risky & irresponsible. I was without insurance for a month between jobs and I was super anxious about it the entire time. I cannot imagine just not having it at all.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I literally cannot stop laughing😂😂 are you “amazed” meh??!! crusty justy wants to “ hit up” 20 countries 😂😂😂😂 suuuuuure you will🤣🤣🤣🤣 lying assclowns🤡💩E18C41C8-CFAD-47C5-A343-6139D007D274

13.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Beg, if you're BROKE just say that, right? 😂 what a horrible horrible mother to not have health insurance for their kids. Neglectful bitch. How could you blow so much money while your son's legs seriously and obviously need medical attention? Ugh. She's so horrid.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Foxymama @ 3/6/2022, 00:11) 
    I literally cannot stop laughing😂😂 are you “amazed” meh??!! crusty justy wants to “ hit up” 20 countries 😂😂😂😂 suuuuuure you will🤣🤣🤣🤣 lying assclowns🤡💩(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11449305/...39D007D274.jpeg)

Okay Justin

Do you boo, because it's totally normal to do all this shit with two school-age kids who already aren't bright, and two dogs.....with absolutely no direction for the possibility of illness, and the need for insurance. The Bucket List Family did this, but they just happen to sell an app they created for 54 million dollars, big difference. And they make provisions for their children to attend school in various countries because they are a diverse family with highly intelligent kids.

15.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group
    Burning My Neck with Bacon Grease at Waffhoe House

Status
    Anonymous
    Meg: we are traveling to Europe. Like 20 countries. Mostly this area

Proceeds to circle pretty much the entirety of Europe lmao. I bet this bitch doesn’t know how many countries are even in Europe and I bet she can’t name more than 10 of them!

2264 replies since 7/5/2022, 16:50   230577 views