Will Jen Shower for her Live- inspired by Meow’s post
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Jen will not shower for the live because Patrons are her friends and it’s all ok among friends. No need to clean up.
    78.34%
  • Jen will shower and clean up for the live because she reads here and wants to prove us wrong.
    21.20%
  • Other- please explain 🤷‍♀️
    0.46%
This poll is closed (Voters: 217)

TensStunsInLaceWhileJenStuffsHerFace Pt. 334

« Older   Newer »

1.     +22   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY and Jen is still distraught and walking through fires every time Don moves.

Is she still pretending she contemplated divorce for years? She was dumped and will never recover. She's probably still holding out hope that Don will come back and move them all back into RM1.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Fur real though (see what I did there)
    Can someone go ask about Winnie? I would have bet my life savings that she was about to get put down on Friday and I’m curious how she is

3.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Idiot savant @ 10/5/2022, 18:39) 
    QUOTE (WhiteChristmasIsMyFavoriteMovie @ 10/5/2022, 18:08) 
    To those who are complaining about new posters, maybe be a little more welcoming!!! You talk about getting ex jenions in here, newsflash!!! We were all once jenions, otherwise why would this forum even exist!!!! Just saying, calm down!!!!

I was never a Jenion. I have a brain and a critical eye.

Ouch… I also have a brain but I was 15 at one time and enjoyed Disney vlogs

4.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don and Tens were married over a year ago. Shouldn't the shock have worn off by now? Why is she having this pity party for herself? Isn't it better to swallow your pride and get along and co-parent with the kid's new stepmom? I am not saying that she should have gone to the wedding. I don't think I would have done that either. She pretends that Tens doesn't exist. That's not healthy for herself or the kids. If she was truly over Don and this divorce was her decision none of this would be affecting her like it does.

5.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anyone else found Jen because of Kailyn Wilcher? I remember someone mentioned Jen either on the original Kailyn gossip site or maybe it was GG

6.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I will literally share a picture of me eating my shoe if Jen looks showered for tomorrow's live. You have my word.

I can count on one hand how many times she's looked freshly showered in the past year.

7.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    In Jen’s mind, anything that is not blasted on social media did not happen, for example Don and Tens wedding. For her, it is as if it is just happening. That is the only explanation I can think of for her reaction

8. injuredmyshneckagain
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I really enjoyed watching gene's videos because I could not believe that some people lived that way. And by "that way" I mean little to no regard for spending money.

- endless trips (including internationally)
    - Sephora and Ulta hauls with all the hair and makeup products
    - Nordstrom hauls
    - Endless backups (not sure how I missed the fucking backup mailbox...what in the hell?)
    - Craft shit (yarn, expensive sewing machine that I NEVER saw her use, ali edwards kits, beading, knitting...it never ends)
    - Dinners (speaks for itself)
    - Never ending rotation of BMWs
    - house on a golf course
    - always a new phone, new computers, laptops

I don't even remember how I ended up here....I think it was when she said she was pregnant with CC. Honestly I can't remember but something she did seemed really off and I wondered if anybody else was talking about it.

I lurked for a few years and then really wanted to get the inside scoop...I'm a shitty detective. So I signed up and started posting.

9.     +43   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    What a strange 72 hours here at the Bakery.

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

Never a Jenion
    Don is gross but the better parent
    No she won’t shower
    Longchamp
    Please stop rebranding and expect us to remember you.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 10/5/2022, 19:11) 
    I will literally share a picture of me eating my shoe if Jen looks showered for tomorrow's live. You have my word.

I can count on one hand how many times she's looked freshly showered in the past year.

The last few years even

11.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I found her Halloween decor video and binged watched all her videos. Then started following her. I was intrigued with how much time and money she had. Her travel and organization videos. I will admit her organizational videos would inspire me to reorganize my closet or pantry. I never really noticed much that bothered me until she had CC. Her behavior as a new mother was so off to me. I first found a gossip site (I forget the name) to see If anyone else found it strange that she didn't care to shop for anything regarding her 1st baby. She was so blah about it. Someone that over shopped for everything else, had back ups of everything didn't care to buy much for her first baby, but she loved taking bump pictures and planning baby moons and taking the extra liberty to eat (because cravings) taking even more advantage of Don during her pregnancy. She used it for her. She loved the attention. That's when I started seeing the crazy. The real Jenn. Then when I went back to her old videos it was all there. The gossip sites were reaffirming everything I was thinking. I haven't left since. The crazy Jenn just got crazier and the GB made it better, because how can you not talk about how nuts she got.

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 10/5/2022, 13:11) 

Be careful. She may come looking like this :lol:

5A1310C9-F29C-4978-8FB0-6708466D9427

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (User Name of Choice @ 10/5/2022, 19:09) 
    Anyone else found Jen because of Kailyn Wilcher? I remember someone mentioned Jen either on the original Kailyn gossip site or maybe it was GG

This might have been how I found Jen. I’m trying to think back to how I learned about her, and this is starting to bring back some memories. 🤣

14.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I voted shower but I don’t think it will help. I feel like we can smell her through the screen. 😬

15.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    LateKate I'm hoping she'll look the same as she did for her last live....

Screen-Shot-2022-05-10-at-12-20-09-PM

God, I wouldn't want my husband to see me looking like that, much less hundreds of random people AND have it cemented on the internet for all time.

946 replies since 8/5/2022, 20:42   123528 views