Will Jen Shower for her Live- inspired by Meow’s post
  • Poll choices
    Statistics
    Votes
  • Jen will not shower for the live because Patrons are her friends and it’s all ok among friends. No need to clean up.
    78.34%
  • Jen will shower and clean up for the live because she reads here and wants to prove us wrong.
    21.20%
  • Other- please explain 🤷‍♀️
    0.46%
This poll is closed (Voters: 217)

TensStunsInLaceWhileJenStuffsHerFace Pt. 334

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if there are any slick patreons who could ask her questions she would actually answer? I want the tea dammit. I just can't stomach giving her 5 bucks.

2.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Not complaining at all abt new bakers.We were all once:) just concerned if they like or follow our way of seeing public stuff it may backfire and become private lol

I landed here from Guru gossip or Gossip Guru? Gosh it's been so long. I found them and yohh all when I Googled her kitchen tour. Like she literally went thru every single drawer. Was a loooooong video. I watched her during down time at work then I realized after a few months in something was off but I still enjoyed her. It wasn't til the crying milk video that was the last straw. Like wtf. Lol wjo does that xo. With all that said.. I really do hope she gets help, real non Judith type help. Xo

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I watched her for a long time but I stopped when she got pregnant and only saw CC was born on IG. She just seemed odd and not connected to the baby. Then she seemed back to her normal crazy, I remember the video trip where Don was Princess Patrol or something but she got super nuts after the Heir arrived. The vegan thing was crazy and the crying milk video was way out there

4.     +29   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I made a wedding collage for anyone who hasn't seen the pics or hasn't saved them. Feel free to DM me.

🚫 Lurkers need not DM.

(Someone had mentioned earlier they hadn't seen them yet but I can't remember/find who.)

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wonder how many of her paying subscribers know about Don being married a year, and his renewal this past weekend? I wonder what she will say she did for Mother’s Day, and why there wasn’t any posts about it.

6.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Sinking my teeth into a vegan oat froth latte

Status
    I voted no shower, because she doesn’t think there’s anything wrong with working out, sweating, posting sweaty selfies, pointing out how much she’s sweating in those selfies, and also proclaiming she doesn’t ever ever smell bad.

I was shocked at her appearance in the latest video. The forehead crevices, rubbery crusty lips, un combed hair (just scrape back the front flyaways, at the very least!), bloodless complexion.

I watched her, prior to having children, for the packing videos and was influenced to buy packing cubes!

Her lifestyle of plebeian taste but upper crust budget was riveting. I stopped watching when she got pregnant, I was past that stage and there’s nothing more boring than pregnancy content. Or so I thought!

Found this site around the divorce announcement and try to visit everyday. Bakers are insightful and hilarious! And frankly, I don’t know anyone who I can share the popcorn with while watching the crazy train wreck.

7.     +42   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I'm a lazy poster so I thought I'd chime in just to say hi.

I'm sure I've mentioned before I found Jen after being diagnosed with a lifelong illness. Lost all hope for the career I worked so hard for and had no idea how to be a housewife. I think I literally typed something like that into YouTube and found this woman who made it seem amazing. I was never a Jenion or anything remotely close to that but back in the day her videos did make me feel better in a weird way...she spent so much time doing nothing and calling herself a busy bee that I felt super productive by comparison in spite of my handicaps.

I think I found the bakery after some vaguebooking she did in a video about "protecting her privacy." I lurked off and on for years before joining about 2 years ago. So many posts made me laugh and I wanted to like them but couldnt and then Jen seemingly added a bunch more ads to her old MHWL videos and I joined that day. (Ibwas annoyed this millionaire wanted more ad revenue...little did I know a Pateron would be coming!!)

I know I dont post much (I'm always so far behind and never want to post something that's already been said) so I get it when people are hesitant to share with me. I really appreciate those of you who do! I'm really trying to make more of an effort here bc I genuinely like all of you so much and believe this is the community Jen wishes she had. I'm honored to be a part of it, however small.

Ok, carry on...just a big :animated-smileys-hug-011: to all of you like minded ladies who have been on the crazy train that is Jennifer Ross with me all these years!

8.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen, who has no coping skills, views each thing as an individual fire.

Don takes her up on her threats of divorce and moves out
    Don gets his own apartment
    each trip to attorney
    She has to move out of RM1

etc etc etc

So the fact that Don was married a year ago was a completely separate betrayal than the reception. And need s it's own set of chocolate, misery, and me time

9.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh, and I vote no shower bc she literally puts the least amount of effort possible into everything she does these days. I just don't think she can be bothered.

10.     +10   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bathroom Knife @ 5/10/2022, 06:12 PM) 
    QUOTE (I Hate My Kids @ 10/5/2022, 18:10) 
    I honestly think all of the members here are really welcoming and nice when a new poster introduces themselves! I felt pretty welcomed when I made my first post

Definitely! Introducing yourself, and posting regularly, is the way to go. Posting a snarky comment, once in a while, doesn’t cut it.

I’m not going to post a lot. Most of what I want to say is already being said. I’m not new, but I won’t follow your rules. 🙂

11.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    frantically trying to turn my closet into a Crowned Athletics showroom to prove I'm in control of my life

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 5/10/2022, 08:51 AM) 
    Maybe she has delusional plans of building her own pool, not realizing that most pool contractors here are already booked into 2023.
    (Yes, people here just assume they can decide this now and have it ready in a month.)

So true. We just finished building one; we signed the papers back in early November and they got the permits from the town in record time or it would have been at least another month til it was done. If Jen wants a pool, good luck....she MIGHT have one for next summer, if she's lucky.

12.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Building my forever daughter-in-law collection

Status
    Anonymous
    But Jen's children simply adore the darling cracked, dry earth and tufts of weeds.

The yard is magical

13.     +14   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Somewhere Out There, strapped to a paddleboard

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 5/9/2022, 07:39 PM) 
    I almost find it disrespectful that she shows up on camera looking like that. I wouldn't go on a video call with my work colleagues looking that awful, let alone customers. These people are paying her to show up and she shows up looking like that? It's not cool.

In the year that I worked via Zoom,I was dressed (at least from the waist up ) like I was in the office. I was getting paid to do my job, it didn't matter where I was doing it. There is an expectation of how I was supposed to look and act. She has no flucking clue of how the real world works.

14.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’ll introduce myself too, a new baker. I’ve been reading in more especially once Jen announced the divorce. I found her way back when… I was searching something on you tube. I also felt like something was off because she always wanted to show her big home, shopping adventures, endless money and perfect relationship. I found myself coming on and literally laughing out loud at the bakery’s comments. All so accurate and I loved it. I decided to post a bit once it was the wedding weekend because I had some funny ideas! Thanks for all the sharing and everyone who has sent me things privately regarding Gene when asked. I vote no shower :D

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I voted no shower for sure. Patreon is her little inner circle of 800 dear friends. Showering, makeup, fixing her hair- these were all elements of her old self. Now she's free spirited and wild and uncaged.

I have a feeling something is going to snap her out of this funk and she'll start caring about her hygiene at some point, but we aren't there yet. There isn't much further down she can go. Maybe D** taking the kids for good, aside from occasional weekend visits. Sadly, we know she won't go the meds/real therapy route. From a human perspective, I really wish she'd take that route.

946 replies since 8/5/2022, 20:42   123528 views