Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    They really effed up that fireplace for resale

2. Stargirl
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I love that Vicki still went to Amanda's kids party.. Kinda sucks though because I don't see Amanda or Tara going to Vicki's kids parties since Aaryn will be at them.

3.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she had to clean up and organize because the house was probably a chaotic pig sty causing her anxiety. She (and Nick but I doubt he cleans) have barely been home in weeks and Estella can “clean” but she can’t find a place for all their overflow of crap sitting around.

Maybe having a nice night in with their “friends” will convince her to stay home more.

4.     +11   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Although there’s no telling it will last it’s nice to see Aaryn at home with her girls. I’m sure they loved having friends over today and playing outside with their animals.

Also I do believe Ellen was addressing what we’ve said about drinking on Zoloft. I was on the lowest dose Lexapro and blacked out after 2 margs, that was super scary never again. I think she was insinuating that AW must black out all the time because she’s on a double dose. Maybe Aaryn blacked out and did some stupid terrible things to ruin her friendship. Whatever it was it looks as though she’s reflecting on some of her recent choices.

It makes me sad to see that boomarang of Skyla. The “sports bra” flashing underneath her crop top and mini skirt. Yikes. Whether it’s a cheer outfit or not. I’ll never understand why those outfits are the norm. Skylas a beautiful girl and it’s sad to think of what weirdos may be looking at that.

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 15/5/2022, 06:30) 
    I love that Vicki still went to Amanda's kids party.. Kinda sucks though because I don't see Amanda or Tara going to Vicki's kids parties since Aaryn will be at them.

Sounds like Aaryn is the one that issued the ultimatum last time. Maybe they'll go and ignore Aaryn. Lol

6. Stargirl
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I hope Vicki and Aaryn stay friends just because I do feel bad for Aaryns kids losing 2 sets of friends already.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I wonder if they have friends outside influencers kids, I truly hope so. Their childhood is just so abnormal.

8.     +22   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you "love this life so much" why don't you live that life...?

9.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Wowee @ 15/5/2022, 05:45) 
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 15/5/2022, 05:36) 
    I wondered if she even cleaned the house. The timing was weird. She posted photos of it clean, claiming she'd cleaned. Then the next day she said the cleaners came. Why would she clean before they came? I know some people like to maintain somewhat between professional cleans, though she seems unashamed of her mess.

And then right after the cleaner came said that her and nick were deep cleaning... Didn't make any sense

I think they were like getting rid of the piles of crap everywhere... Estelle will clean the toilets and vacuum but she's not going to go through your mail and piles of junk on every surface.

QUOTE (Tallflatwhite @ 15/5/2022, 06:15) 
    They really effed up that fireplace for resale

And they're doing it to the kitchen/dining room. My heart can't take it. It's one if the best features of the house honestly.

10.     +8   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    [/QUOTE]
    And then right after the cleaner came said that her and nick were deep cleaning... Didn't make any sense
    [/QUOTE]

Maybe Estela found some new gross insect nest under one of the piles of Aaron’s shit. And now they have to deep clean the silverfish/cockroaches/ants whatever.

Also she’s sooooo TRIGGERED! I love it! Aaron is so helpless, clueless and pathetic, true ✨LOSER✨ in life!
    I was wondering watching her stories what could have triggered her so bad (apart from reading here and the obvious bakery quotes) but then I saw her ex friends stories and their beautiful party 😂
    Whoever said Aaron is having the poor people party 💯👏
    TRIGGERED and BOTHERED, she’s thriving with a donut in the mouth … keep on counting those macros honey 😂😂

11. Orgahnicpahleo
        +14   Like  

User deleted

People who are truly happy don't have to tell people how happy they are. She was extra triggered yesterday because Tara got to stay in a hotel. This is probably her first weekend at home in months.

12.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 15/5/2022, 05:01) 
    QUOTE (MountainMama @ 15/5/2022, 04:21) 
    Does she not ever just want to wake up on a weekend and snuggle and chill with the family just hanging around the house, chilling outside on the porch, going for a walk there etc like most normal families? Sometimes on weekends I just want a nice relaxing slow cuddly morning with my husband and our 2 girls. I’ll make us all a nice healthy nutritious breakfast, then later we’ll go play in the yard and just enjoy each other’s company and the fresh air. Why does she lay in bed allllllll day?

And, “I love yewwwww”. ⁉️ What is she 13?!!

That's finally what she did this weekend.

I’m blocked from her insta, did she ACTUALLY wake up and make them a nice breakfast and just cuddle with them and go for walks? I’m envisioning a normal weekend in my family and just can’t see her doing it. I need receipts in photo form 😂

13. 803b
        +16   Like  

User deleted

Yes, Aaryn, you love your life that you run away from every week for unnecessary pHoTo ShOoTS. You just happened to get closer to Jess and make up with Hoagie when everyone else dumped you. K. Totally. Very believable. The amount of love for your life and property had nothing to do with all of the friends who dumped you living their best lives together.

It wouldn’t be so fun to watch all of this if she wasn’t such a vile person, but you reap what you sow.

14.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Hi, all. New to posting, but have been lurking off and on.

I was wondering if anyone has seen Kodi doing any tummy time/attempts at crawling. All I've seen is her time spent in bed with Aaryn and on her back in whatever contraption Aaryn deems appropriate to place her in. I feel so badly for Kodi. Aaryn's floors are probably filthy the majority of the time, though, so maybe it's a blessing Kodi isn't crawling around on them.

Also, I see Aaryn and Nick have no worries their cats will get fleas from laying in that high grass that isn't being mowed.

I guess Aaryn is done with her pretty flowers/plants phase. She's too lazy to plant some flowers around her home, as well as sweep/wash the pollen off her porch. Such a lazy bitch.

15.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Ya she loves her boring life now. SURE you do airhead. Your bored as fuck who are you kidding?

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

905 replies since 8/5/2022, 22:06   151059 views