« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MountainMama @ 15/5/2022, 12:58) 
    QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 15/5/2022, 05:01) 
    That's finally what she did this weekend.

I’m blocked from her insta, did she ACTUALLY wake up and make them a nice breakfast and just cuddle with them and go for walks? I’m envisioning a normal weekend in my family and just can’t see her doing it. I need receipts in photo form 😂

You should see if you can get a different account. She's public so you should just be able to see it on a regular browser, too without needing the app? I've seen some accounts that list their alternate account in their bio, say they have a reading account but also a make up account - so I think they can probably toggle between them easily. Might be worth looking into?

2.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My question is what does Airhead do with all those Tryon clothes? Does she throw them in the closet after? That would be too many clothes for me.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Truth @ 15/5/2022, 14:44) 
    My question is what does Airhead do with all those Tryon clothes? Does she throw them in the closet after? That would be too many clothes for me.

They're cheap shit, so they probably end up in the bin not long after. I bet they fall apart after a few washes.

4.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Truth @ 15/5/2022, 14:44) 

Pretty sure she resells them through the boutique since she only orders like 5 of each size lol

5.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Booboo732 @ 15/5/2022, 04:34) 
    QUOTE (Kayelle @ 15/5/2022, 04:29) 
    Angry Ellen is one to talk… booze everywhere on her stories! LMAO. What a hypocrite.

Or just making a (shitty) dig towards AARon.

What TF does this have to do with Aryan? This isn’t something that Aryan posted; this entire thread is being derailed. There isn’t a single reference to Aryan in this post either

You JUST said you didn’t read the 52 pages so how would you know the entire thread is being derailed? You’ve also been told in the past to stop trying to control every little thing we talk about, and that we’re allowed to discuss Aaryn’s friends or previous friends since they post things pertaining to her.

6.     +11   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Aaryn literally bragging almost daily about half assing Ambers plans, called out here and Amber even makes several stories confirming Aaryn is basically a joke, now Aaryn is defensive showing her macros and calories lmao.

7. bunnybalm

User deleted

QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 5/15/2022, 10:01 AM) 
    Aaryn literally bragging almost daily about half assing Ambers plans, called out here and Amber even makes several stories confirming Aaryn is basically a joke, now Aaryn is defensive showing her macros and calories lmao.

I don't know if Amber thinks Aaryn is a joke. I think she is partly kidding and they have a fun relationship. Amber did point out how successful her diet plan is which Aaryn demonstrated during Adeline's pregnancy and beyond when Aaryn got in her best shape ever.

8.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s probably already planned her next 5 outings as she sits there saying she loves her homelife so much… 🥱

9.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Aaryn and Hhh are friends again and all the sudden the aaryn defender is back on the thread 🤔

10.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone else see TexMex stories this week from the hospital - she was there for gallbladder surgery but said she tested positive for covid while there. Now she's at Aaryn's maybe 3-4 days later around all those people. And TexMex husband's story showing their kid's poopy underwear. 🤮

11. anxietyqueen
        +13   Like  

User deleted

The OG 3 💀
    Attached Image
    ACD476CE-C8FB-4494-AEC1-461274AD8D1A

12. Lulu&pretzels
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 15/5/2022, 05:01) 
    That's finally what she did this weekend.

I’m blocked from her insta, did she ACTUALLY wake up and make them a nice breakfast and just cuddle with them and go for walks? I’m envisioning a normal weekend in my family and just can’t see her doing it. I need receipts in photo form 😂

She absolutely did not do that. She got them donuts from black riffle coffee, put a bunch of posts up about said black riffle coffee and guns and turned it into how much she loves America (and guns), went back home and opened the patio doors and let her banshees go outside while she did a live for her subscribers OnLy.

13.     +14   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Poor thing slept wrong and has some neck pain. She’s going to be in bed all day recovering. 🙄

14.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lulu&pretzels @ 15/5/2022, 16:54) 

She absolutely did not do that. She got them donuts from black riffle coffee, put a bunch of posts up about said black riffle coffee and guns and turned it into how much she loves America (and guns), went back home and opened the patio doors and let her banshees go outside while she did a live for her subscribers OnLy.

oh ok that’s about what I thought. Still taking the lazy way out of mom life 🤦🏻‍♀️ Pathetic! Fix those kids a damn home cooked healthy meal and spend some real time with them off YOUR PHONE. I’m only on mine now bc my girls are down for their nap. And guess what, I MISS THEM ALREADY. I can’t wait til they wake up and we can continue to enjoy a nice Sunday together.

15. Orgahnicpahleo
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Aaryn could never go a full weekend hanging around her family. So the neck pain is the perfect excuse to be in bed all day.

905 replies since 8/5/2022, 22:06   151059 views