50 Shades of Grey-toned Particle Board, a Coffee Creamer Hoard, and a Box Full of Pills Scored. Part 44

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sure Lemon is very proud of this accomplishment!

2. Craftgirl818
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mommaof5 @ 12/6/2022, 18:31) 
    It kills me how Lemon always acts like watching tv and movies is some type of meaningful task that has to be completed. I assume they HAVE to watch every Jurassic Park movie so they can go see the newest one?

Lemon, teach your kids a meaningful skill instead of constantly teaching them to consume. Ugh!

In all fairness a lot of people like to watch all of the original movies before watching the newest one. I know all my coworkers were planning on watching all of the Jurassic Park movies this weekend before going to the movies to see the newest one. Me? I don't like going into the movies so I'll wait until I can stream it and watch all of them then. Can someone please explain why this would be a problem? I always thought it was normal lol

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtydarrylssidepiece @ 6/12/2022, 11:42 PM) 
    New thread titles?

50 Shades of Shameless Summer pt 45: Fiddy's Exploiting Tragedy For Pennies, Vee's Driving Across The State On Souvenir Shopping Sprees & next.level.nicole Is So Thirsty

IDon'tEatSugar Could we get a new thread bb?

4.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Craftgirl818,13/6/2022, 03:34 ?t=62486725&st=1485#entry457576985]
    It kills me how Lemon always acts like watching tv and movies is some type of meaningful task that has to be completed. I assume they HAVE to watch every Jurassic Park movie so they can go see the newest one?

Lemon, teach your kids a meaningful skill instead of constantly teaching them to consume. Ugh!

In all fairness a lot of people like to watch all of the original movies before watching the newest one. I know all my coworkers were planning on watching all of the Jurassic Park movies this weekend before going to the movies to see the newest one. Me? I don't like going into the movies so I'll wait until I can stream it and watch all of them then. Can someone please explain why this would be a problem? I always thought it was normal lol
    [/QUOT

I don’t think it’s abnormal either in a regular world I just think in the context of the whole week as well as their dysfunctional lives, normal stuff looks weird. …. No matter what it is.

5.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Nurse Ratchit,6/13/2022, 01:25 AM ?t=62486725&st=1485#entry457577743]
    QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 13/6/2022, 03:34) 

[/QUOT

I don’t think it’s abnormal either in a regular world I just think in the context of the whole week as well as their dysfunctional lives, normal stuff looks weird. …. No matter what it is.

Also, I don't think it's easy for us to look at anything Lemon does objectively anymore. She's so strange and does the most impulsive things that it would be hard for most to give her any kind of objective opinions. That's just how I feel.

QUOTE (Craftgirl818 @ 6/12/2022, 09:34 PM) 

I agree it is something a lot of people do is watch a series of movies or shows before a new movie or season starts. But everything Lemon does is out there. She puts a lot of emphasis on TV watching.

I don't know how she exactly has time for anything else in her life as much time as she spends watching TV.

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if they had a themed snacky board for the filmfest.

7.     +10   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Will there be an eat your way across Texas vacation this week or is Lemon taking a break to catch up on laundry?

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    As predicted:
    Screenshot_20220613-100532_Instagram

9.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She started her day in bed watching a movie. And then dumped some slop into the crockpot and is now editing.

Same thing different day

Why posts the same damn thing daily. No one cares

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Saw this on TikTok today and immediately thought of Ness. This would be a perfect contribution to her upcoming cookbook!

How to cook bulk hot dogs in your crockpot. This is right up her alley for a “recipe”
    Attached Image
    A918067D-3841-4ED9-B620-8719C6A1861B

11.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 13/6/2022, 18:43) 
    Saw this on TikTok today and immediately thought of Ness. This would be a perfect contribution to her upcoming cookbook!

How to cook bulk hot dogs in your crockpot. This is right up her alley for a “recipe”

How would this even be practical? You can heat up a hotdog in like minutes on the stove?

12.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Ilon @ 13/6/2022, 18:51) 
    QUOTE (Sunshine08 @ 13/6/2022, 18:43) 

How would this even be practical? You can heat up a hotdog in like minutes on the stove?

My guess is church potluck or feeding a kids' soccer team after a game. But Vanessa has a pastry case for her family so she'll probably order a dedicated hot dog crockpot in the shape of the weinermobile.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She WASTES so much !!!! Look at these tiny laundry piles. In her giant machine!!!! So wasteful.
    Attached Image
    FCF92482-37AB-434D-8870-74593AE3602B

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Even her folding is lazy and sloppy.

15.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group