Tara Henderson: Boutique still successful and makin the millions, life more carefree without Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1. Stargirl

User deleted

Wonder if she is going to see Tara and Aaryn? Or just Tara
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220511-123501_Instagram

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The reason I bought up the cane sugar was because my understanding was to look at the first 5 dominant ingredients on a label. 😁 Though yeah, I didn't notice the added 14g of sugar til it was pointed out. I think they say for an adult woman max 27g of sugar per day. And sugar is in sooo much stuff.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 11/5/2022, 22:35) 
    Wonder if she is going to see Tara and Aaryn? Or just Tara

Wow, I didn't even recognize her! Probably both I bet.

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 11/5/2022, 22:45) 
    The reason I bought up the cane sugar was because my understanding was to look at the first 5 dominant ingredients on a label. 😁 Though yeah, I didn't notice the added 14g of sugar til it was pointed out. I think they say for an adult woman max 27g of sugar per day. And sugar is in sooo much stuff.

I let my kids have “junk” food but I won’t buy little snacks like this if they’re too overloaded with sugar. A small granola type bar like that shouldn’t have that much added sugar.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I wonder if Tara will do her try-ons tomorrow still knowing there is no filters right now LOL

6. Stargirl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Sparklegirl16 @ 12/5/2022, 00:36) 
    I wonder if Tara will do her try-ons tomorrow still knowing there is no filters right now LOL

Which is dumb she even uses a filter because she covers her entire face for 90% of the try ons 🙄

7.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 12/5/2022, 00:59) 

Which is dumb she even uses a filter because she covers her entire face for 90% of the try ons 🙄

And then people buy the product and it looks nothing like the try ons lol

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Regarding the snack bars: I find the whole concept of meal replacement/snack bars to be fascinating. It's something that just didn't exist when I was a young mom (except for fig newtons LOL), but now it seems that they are used in most households on some level? I mean, look at the amount of bars consumed by adults?

The Henderson children having bars as such a main food product in their daily eating is really a symptom of a whole generation of kids being raised on highly processed convenience food.

Or am I overthinking it?

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status

Yes, but we gotta cover up that horrible acne she claims to have on her body lmfao

QUOTE (Gallagher‚ Fiona @ 12/5/2022, 01:10) 

And then people buy the product and it looks nothing like the try ons lol

How true is that. I would be so pissed if that happened to me. Her clothes are not good quality anyways. Walmart is better and cheaper than the overpriced and lousy material pieces she gets. And yes, I bought from her before as an experiment and lost $$ because they don't do refunds only TB gift cards. Spare me.

10.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    There are so many bars nowadays and yeah these influencers seem to think they are a lunch replacement. I’ve seen a few of them cut them in half in their little bento boxes with some fruit and crackers and that’s their lunch. Just check T Beaston for amazing kid lunch inspo 🙄

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    See it's shit like this that just makes me hate Brooklyn so much 😆

The Martyr 😑
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220511-205127_Instagram

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 12/5/2022, 00:15) 
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 11/5/2022, 22:45) 

I let my kids have “junk” food but I won’t buy little snacks like this if they’re too overloaded with sugar. A small granola type bar like that shouldn’t have that much added sugar.

Hear hear. I doubt Tara's looking into nutrition too much, those sorts of things should be given sparingly. People think snacks like that are cheaper but they are not! Taking time to meal prep, chopped veggies and hummus is great for kids, much better than those muesli bars, may as well just give them chocolate.

Here we have cordial (it's similar to kool aid, you mix it with water though you don't need to add sugar into it) and people give it to their kids thinking it's healthy, same as juice. And there's so many tricks companies use to make people think their food is healthy when it's not.

I don't want to make it too long *sorry guys* but I am annoyed when influencers do stuff like this. For whatever dumb reasons, people DO copy what they do. I shudder to think of kids being fed stuff like that constantly.

13.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tara is too boring to spill about the Aaryn beef but you know who I KNOW is a messy bitch?

Adam come on out and spill

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's getting annoying that everything Tara says or does is being analysed as shade by idiots like youtuber headlines. Just let Tara live her boring life.

15. Stargirl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (C3P0 @ 12/5/2022, 05:56) 
    It's getting annoying that everything Tara says or does is being analysed as shade by idiots like youtuber headlines. Just let Tara live her boring life.

Exactly. I'm sure some of it is shade but I doubt every single thing she says and does is shade. Also it has been obvious much more that Aaryn is throwing shade and watching Tara's Instagram. But people like Youtuber Headlines and Aaryns followers act like every single thing she does and post is her being petty 🙄

1182 replies since 11/5/2022, 03:25   128019 views