Tara Henderson: Boutique still successful and makin the millions, life more carefree without Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes! I wish it would stop being news. If I was Tara I'd be feeling angry at it all by now, at what point does it become harassment? IMO ignoring Aaryn would be the best thing, not even acknowledging her at all. Aaryn HATES not having the attention on her.

2.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Speculation will fuel the fire until one of them (probably Aaryn) spills the story behind her paywall.

3. Stargirl
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Agree! People keep saying Tara is fake which she is but she doesn't want to look trashy and lose sponsorships like Aaryn. It's really smart that she doesn't act like Aaryn honestly. Social Media is how she supports her family 🤷‍♀️

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I have always thought that Tara and Aaryn probably shared a lot of the same views, but the difference is their personalities. Aaryn is more overt and Tara more controlled. Tara carefully currates every detail of what goes online - I admit I really liked her when they lived in base-housing and went to Sunday Brunch with her dad after church. They really really really started changing their public narrative when they moved to Texas.

And I will forever be emotionally scarred by Tara's story about how Tatum's conception was his fault. Deep, dark emotionally crippled. <<<shudder>>

5.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think I missed that. Can you refresh lol

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've not minded her. I actually knew her before I knew who Aaryn was. I remember watching her videos and she would say, "Aaryn swears by them" (talking about foods or containers or something lol) and I had no clue who she was. It was definitely harder to like Tara after I found out about Aaryn's views. Birds of a feather, and all that.

Tara doesn't seem like she needs to be in the spotlight as much as other youtubers, that's how she comes across to me at least. She seems like a good friend. Aaryn is so selfish, look at the way she trashed that nursery Tara did up for her. That must have been so overwhelming to tackle, and Aaryn immediately trashed it. Aaryn wants to come across as a leader, but she's just a sheep. She uses people and then tosses them aside. I'm sure Tara's no saint but compared to Aaryn she is.

She's smart enough to not run her mouth on topics like politics. I liked that she said what she did about filters, but I don't think it would last. If she had the option to use them again tomorrow, would she keep them off to stay real?

Anyway I'm getting sick of the asskissers of Aaryn acting like she's an angel that can do no wrong.

7.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 12/5/2022, 07:36) 

I can’t remember where it is but apparently Adam didn’t pull out and they hadn’t discussed it beforehand, she was kind of shocked and said wait what are you doing 🤣 I actually found that relatable, but traumatizing too!

I think Tara has proven over the years that she doesn’t respond to drama or the gossip sites. I doubt she even reads here like Aaryn does. It would be hard for me not to read here but I’d try! If you’re confident in yourself and your brand I don’t see why you would read here, and I think Tara has even said that before. There was no need for Aaryn to respond to what Tara said yesterday and is only proving everyone right, that she’s a petty bitch who thrives off drama.

8. IISaidWhatISaid
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Aayrn mocking Tara on IG stories 😂😂 not subtle at all. I love it.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Yogalou @ 12/5/2022, 12:55) 
    QUOTE (Mamadramalover @ 12/5/2022, 07:36) 

I can’t remember where it is but apparently Adam didn’t pull out and they hadn’t discussed it beforehand, she was kind of shocked and said wait what are you doing 🤣 I actually found that relatable, but traumatizing too!

I think Tara has proven over the years that she doesn’t respond to drama or the gossip sites. I doubt she even reads here like Aaryn does. It would be hard for me not to read here but I’d try! If you’re confident in yourself and your brand I don’t see why you would read here, and I think Tara has even said that before. There was no need for Aaryn to respond to what Tara said yesterday and is only proving everyone right, that she’s a petty bitch who thrives off drama.

Yeah the not pulling out was a fake storyline. They discussed trying to have a baby and trying to start in the fall so it was on their radar, but when she was "shocked" that he did that it is totally BS. Someone asked on her Q and A a long time ago and she said a month before she conceived Tatum, they had a chemical pregnancy. So yes, he "did do that" before and this was all an act by the Oscar winning Tara.

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 12/5/2022, 06:23) 
    Agree! People keep saying Tara is fake which she is but she doesn't want to look trashy and lose sponsorships like Aaryn. It's really smart that she doesn't act like Aaryn honestly. Social Media is how she supports her family 🤷‍♀️

I always wondered if that was a Tara move or her management telling her to stay quiet.

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If you want to start your morning with a cup of BS, you're welcome. She is just as fake as them damn filters. So why always use them, Tara? Why not show people the real color of your TB crap when people have returned and commented about the filters being a problem? Even with those teeth whitening strips, she had a filter on to show her teeth super white and it was false advertising. Yeah. Now you want no filters. Sure, Jan.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220512-091841_Instagram

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Aaryn is 100% following every move Tara makes but I don't get the impression that Tara is checking in on Aaryn at all, which she shouldn't and I hope she isn't. Aaryn is obsessive and gives off stalker vibes at this point.

I think with the no filters, yes Tara is still fake but I think maybe she's embracing it because she was using them as a crutch. Take that crutch away, you have to deal with it head on. This is likely a push for her to say 'you know what, I don't need 'em' and she doesn't. I know a lot of people here think she looks like a man or whatever but I think she's pretty (prettier before the botox and stuff) and 100% does not need filters. I don't think anyone should use filters. Besides...she can still do her teeth whitening, fillers, etc. that alters the hell out of her look anyway.

So Shay was sick again the other night and now Tatum is. They seem to get sick a lot.

13. Stargirl
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I think Tara knows Aaryn is watching her though. Personally I think most of the shade Tara has thrown has just been to show Aaryn that she knows Aaryn is watching her Instagram.

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (headspace @ 12/5/2022, 16:54) 
    Aaryn is 100% following every move Tara makes but I don't get the impression that Tara is checking in on Aaryn at all, which she shouldn't and I hope she isn't. Aaryn is obsessive and gives off stalker vibes at this point.

I think with the no filters, yes Tara is still fake but I think maybe she's embracing it because she was using them as a crutch. Take that crutch away, you have to deal with it head on. This is likely a push for her to say 'you know what, I don't need 'em' and she doesn't. I know a lot of people here think she looks like a man or whatever but I think she's pretty (prettier before the botox and stuff) and 100% does not need filters. I don't think anyone should use filters. Besides...she can still do her teeth whitening, fillers, etc. that alters the hell out of her look anyway.

So Shay was sick again the other night and now Tatum is. They seem to get sick a lot.

They are probably sick since Tara dropped her Theieves products and switched back to Clorox lol. Anyone remember that and how she ditched all her "dirty" cleaning products because she was starting her MLM journey and said Clorox and all the household products were making her family sick. Oh please. You don't see hospitals using Theieve and natural products for sanitation. Lol. Tara is not a sanitary person that is why. Cleaning products aside.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She said her kids never had the stomach flu when they were Tatum's age. I think Baylee and Shay always were puking and had the "stomach flu or bug" as she always over diagnosis it when they were small or a couple months older than Tator. She has many videos when they were little sick and puking bug or not. Another day in the life of Tara. To me it is like your kid or kids are sick. That sucks but it is so over dramatic. Like put Tatum in her crib. Let her sleep and do you and then check up on her....oh yeah, I forget she likes to keep them in there all day locked up.

1182 replies since 11/5/2022, 03:25   128019 views