TakingABreakBecauseTensStoleDonDonDaddySteakLikeJen Pt. 336

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 12/5/2022, 04:49) 
    QUOTE (Party of 7 @ 12/5/2022, 04:37) 
    That’s the same person who told Jen (almost a year ago) that she should just make her channel a “Winnie channel”.

I can just imagine the bitching and gossiping that goes on between Tens and her friends.

Maybe there was issue over Jen showing the kids

It was around the same time when she was complaining about “stalkers” and not showing her kids, so the comment made sense to me.

2.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    waiting for more pretties to be cast off in rage

Status
    QUOTE (NoWireHangersEver! @ 12/5/2022, 04:57) 
    QUOTE (Beetrix @ 12/5/2022, 04:43) 
    Ok - then YOY be Jen’s only fan in the Bakery, while the rest of us cheer Stepmommy Tens in

If someone is not keen on Tens for whatever reason, that doesn’t mean they are a Jen fan. Why is it one or the other? One of the best things about the bakery is hearing everyone’s differing views on things discussed here. When did it become a place where everyone had to have the exact same opinion? The common thing here and the draw for all is a distaste for Jen. Having a differing opinion shouldn’t result in alienating a baker. Today has kinda sucked here with the nastiness and us vs. them feel with team Tens or not and tenured bakers vs. new, etc. Someone asked (sorry, cannot recall who) why is everyone so sensitive? It was a good question.

Agree - not mad about reasonable and well-explained opinions. Skepticism is kind of our thing here, I found nothing objectionable about seabassJr post. As always, time will tell. Information often finds us.

But if nothing else, there appear to be way more people who enjoy the company of Tens than of Jen, if that’s any indication. 🤷🏻‍♀️

3.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know I'm five threads late, but just wanted to chime in on the wedding deets. Loved Tens' dress on her. Wouldn't have picked it myself but she wore it really well and all the details (earrings, shoes (Loubs!), makeup, and the way she wore her hair all came together. I agree with the baker who said her wedding look is sooo much better than her engagement look. She looked radiant, as well. And I thought the dress really complemented her complexion.

The whole vibe seemed like the wedding was fun and laid back. The photographer seems to have the same style for all her shoots but I think Tens and Don's poses were not too overdone kissy-kissy like the other couples. Am also not a fan of the dizzying camera sweeps of the venues I had to endure just to make sure I got to see T&D's.

The flowers were beautiful but I thought the plates, place settings, table runners, etc were too Pinterest-y. Maybe just not my style.

4.     +55   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 5/11/2022, 09:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 12/5/2022, 04:52) 
    47 minutes in is when she starts talking about being involved in the kids life and how you can be overly involved. And how parents nowadays are overly involved

This bitch acts like her kids are teenagers or off in college. How TF do you NOT be involved in your 4 year olds life?

This is the same person who plonked her 18 month old in "school" every day, when they didn't work. His "school" was daycare. Nothing wrong with daycare, but I know so many moms who work who would LOVE to be home with their 18 month old. It was totally unnecessary. And then, during a pandemic, sent him to preschool. Again, preschool is good, it's important, but was it necessary during a pandemic when the parent is home? Those are the actions of a mom that does NOT want to be involved in her child's life.

5.     +37   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Pretty convenient that Gene felt a need to say some parents can be overly involved in their kids lives. Hmm, I wonder why she would say such a thing? :bright-idea-smiley-emoticon: this from the same person who said she might move away once her kids turned 18. I’ve never known anyone who detests their own flesh and blood children so much that they openly admit to not being an involved parent and wanting to move away from them as soon as they hit legal age. She’s undeserving of those poor kids.

6.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has serious, likely unfixable problems (or makes repeated choices) that prevent her from being a good mother and make her a nightmare for just about anyone who crosses her path to deal with. She’s a selfish, self-centered, and sometimes legit scary. No Team Jen here.

I’ve also dedicated nearly a decade (yikes) to snarking on this bonkers stranger. No anti-snark here, either.

But Jen being far worse in relative terms and well overdue for having to deal with people she can’t railroad doesn’t automatically make Tens a hero or authentic. And even given there’s a whole forum dedicated to the nasty hypocrite that is Jen, doesn’t make it fine to snark on the mother of kids, who are going to have lifelong challenges anyway, due to that very mother.

7.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Jill why did you let 7 year old Jen walk to school by herself wtf

8.     +53   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 12/5/2022, 04:47) 
    Well, I agreed as well. Doesn't make me a fan of Jen in the slightest. Just side-eying the performative insta-hun style T and her decorator mates have. It's worlds away from someone classy who keeps their wealth and suppliers untagged on social media.

I don’t think that’s fair.

One of her friends posted on Instagram about the wedding. (Please don’t DM me asking for a link… I can’t remember the friend or if it was in a post or story.)

In the post, she thanked Tensleigh for using her various friends to style the wedding… the food, the decor, the flowers, the photography, etc.

I can’t remember the exact wording but it seems as if the whole thing was a team effort pulled off by Tensleigh & her friends, & Tensleigh, by hiring these various women, gave them each the opportunity for their personal businesses to shine.

I kinda thought it was all really cool & demonstrated a wonderful kind of camaraderie among the women & very loyal of Tensleigh & that it’s important to her to support her friends in their small businesses.

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SadlyNoLongerAvailable @ 12/5/2022, 04:58) 
    QUOTE (CCsideEye @ 12/5/2022, 04:52) 
    47 minutes in is when she starts talking about being involved in the kids life and how you can be overly involved. And how parents nowadays are overly involved

This bitch acts like her kids are teenagers or off in college. How TF do you NOT be involved in your 4 year olds life?

Yep, she is going to be a mirage to those kids in the next few years.
    I have no issue with Tens talking about Jen to her girl friends. That’s what friends are for! If you can’t talk shit with your friends, why bother having any. :snickering:

10.     +26   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 5/11/2022, 10:05 PM) 
    Jen has serious, likely unfixable problems (or makes repeated choices) that prevent her from being a good mother and make her a nightmare for just about anyone who crosses her path to deal with. She’s a selfish, self-centered, and sometimes legit scary. No Team Jen here.

I’ve also dedicated nearly a decade (yikes) to snarking on this bonkers stranger. No anti-snark here, either.

But Jen being far worse in relative terms and well overdue for having to deal with people she can’t railroad doesn’t automatically make Tens a hero or authentic. And even given there’s a whole forum dedicated to the nasty hypocrite that is Jen, doesn’t make it fine to snark on the mother of kids, who are going to have lifelong challenges anyway, due to that very mother.

Ten's telling her cousin or small friend group some of the crazy stuff Jen does isn't snarking. It's venting and helping her keep her sanity. Jen has flat out gaslighted Don, put down his family several times, and basically claimed tonight that all the kids do is screen time with him.

11.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 5/12/2022, 05:05 AM) 
    Jill why did you let 7 year old Jen walk to school by herself wtf

I would like Jill to verify this info. Remember it came from a lying liar who lies.

12.     +18   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If things are even half as rosy as they appear at Official Ross Manor, D** must look at his current fabulous life and wonder if Jen was just a really bad dream. Until Jen texts some nasty scolding about rules and schedules and screen time, and he knows it’s the nightmare he can’t wake up from.

13.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    seabass (and others) - it is completely fine to have a different opinion. no one should be jumped on for that

I'm not sure what you're referring to with the snark stuff though? the cousins bio? I don't think that translates to real life snarking in front of the little ones. I hope not anyway. regardless of what one thinks of Don I don't think he'd ever allow that

14.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 12/5/2022, 05:08) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 5/11/2022, 10:05 PM) 

Ten's telling her cousin or small friend group some of the crazy stuff Jen does isn't snarking. It's venting and helping her keep her sanity. Jen has flat out gaslighted Don, put down his family several times, and basically claimed tonight that all the kids do is screen time with him.

And to top it off, all that has been done by Jen for years and has been told to thousands of strangers on public forums.

15.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 12/5/2022, 05:08) 
    QUOTE (Nefarious DisneyPrincess @ 12/5/2022, 04:47) 
    Well, I agreed as well. Doesn't make me a fan of Jen in the slightest. Just side-eying the performative insta-hun style T and her decorator mates have. It's worlds away from someone classy who keeps their wealth and suppliers untagged on social media.

I don’t think that’s fair.

One of her friends posted on Instagram about the wedding. (Please don’t DM me asking for a link… I can’t remember the friend or if it was in a post or story.)

In the post, she thanked Tensleigh for using her various friends to style the wedding… the food, the decor, the flowers, the photography, etc.

I can’t remember the exact wording but it seems as if the whole thing was a team effort pulled off by Tensleigh & her friends, & Tensleigh, by hiring these various women, gave them each the opportunity for their personal businesses to shine.

I kinda thought it was all really cool & demonstrated a wonderful kind of camaraderie among the women & very loyal of Tensleigh & that it’s important to her to support her friends in their small businesses.

I agree; I think Tensleigh runs in circles that allow for this. She’s got a catering business so has obviously made other contacts in the event planning world. It’s no wonder they worked on her big day, too. I could never pull off anything similar - I’m a dorky engineer and so are many of my friends - not exactly the type of people I’d trust with my makeup or decor. (I do love them though!)

865 replies since 11/5/2022, 23:38   91974 views