TakingABreakBecauseTensStoleDonDonDaddySteakLikeJen Pt. 336

« Older   Newer »

1.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Oh, the shame in the screen time. You mean at the house where the people have real jobs and hobbies and sports and lives to go do? Or are you being petty like that time they had family movie night and watched that scary children's movie??? Oh, the horrer!!! Screen time. Uh.

2.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 5/11/2022, 10:08 PM) 
    In the post, she thanked Tensleigh for using her various friends to style the wedding… the food, the decor, the flowers, the photography, etc.

I can’t remember the exact wording but it seems as if the whole thing was a team effort pulled off by Tensleigh & her friends, & Tensleigh, by hiring these various women, gave them each the opportunity for their personal businesses to shine.

I kinda thought it was all really cool & demonstrated a wonderful kind of camaraderie among the women & very loyal of Tensleigh & that it’s important to her to support her friends in their small businesses.

I going to assume the best about that and applaud women for supporting women. But being the snarky skeptic I am deep down, I can't help but wonder if Tens and her friends saw an opportunity for the friends to make some money off Tens' new rich husband. No real shade to Tens though, she seems like she has a personality and cares about her new family.

3.     +52   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    For years, people have been saying that Jen should hire a decorator instead of copying Pottery Barn catalogs. Tens did just that, and I don’t see the problem. I think we’re all just accustomed to seeing funeral home/mausoleum decor in a Ross residence. It will take a moment for your eyes to adjust to the vibrant colors. :lol:

4.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsiPad @ 12/5/2022, 04:47) 
    Made me LOL - tens mom’s phone autocorrected Don to Ron in a FB comment.

Maybe he really is Ronald Moss after all :mocking_smiley_emoticon: #iykyk

Think she was directing that comment to someone whose husband’s name is Ron

5.     +20   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    In the Powder Room Sharing with Wonder 🙌🌎🦋🏆

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually don't feel that strongly about T. Just throwing up another opinion which is Don has a knack for finding women who love to show off on social media. I like some aspects of her style and energy and recognise that she's also following trends and got loyal friends. It's not black and white with any of these strangers right? None of us really know anything much.

6.     +48   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen has repeatedly talked shit about Don, insinuating he cheated, caged her, etc. all while being a giant fatty who needed XXL packing cubes. Remember how funny she thought it was when a jenion said she'd lost a couple hundred pounds? Sooo clever. /s

Jen deserves every bit of criticism she gets. I'm sure her "parenting" antics in reality are worse than we can imagine. Tens is allowed to vent and share about her husband's unhinged ex to her friends. If Jen didn't act like a supreme asshole all the time I'm sure Tens wouldn't have unfollowed her.

I have zero sympathy for miss I can't be bothered to be involved in my young children's lives. Thank God for D** and Tens.

7.     +38   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    As someone with friends with crazy exes, Tensleigh venting and her friends being appalled by Jen’s behavior is definitely happening. It’s probably the highlight of girls night out, a glass of wine, a dramatic telling of what did Don’s ex do this week?

Whether or not they discuss what she says/does online vs. only the crazy you KNOW must be going on behind the scenes, that’s the real question.

8.     +26   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    So it is possible dons and tens camp see all of us followers, haters, observers etc…. As just the same camp of people. Jen’s internet mess.

So the “I don’t share with wonder” could refer jen or to all of us…

I do so wish someone closer to the situation would give us a bit more detail about how things really went down.

9.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Since Gene is so big on stats, I wonder if the kids have their own iPad and there is some type of time counter on it or something? I hope Donny says she has too many times on exersizes! :snickering:

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did she answer any of the Mother’s Day questions?

11.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    OMG I just found the “I do not share with wonder” during my sleuthing (still trying to find wedding pics - I’ll get there!). I feel like that has to be a dig a Jen. That’s not a phrase you just hear, and it’s way too coincidental.

Venting to friends is totally expected, but I feel like that dig is a little unnecessary. I’d love to be a fly on the wall for the Tens and Dons meeting and her chats with friends.

12.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Well that was the most boring live stream ever :blink:

13.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cookielover @ 5/12/2022, 05:27 AM) 
    Did she answer any of the Mother’s Day questions?

Nope!!!

14.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks to TLO’s bathroom wallpaper selfie, I now see that I missed the fact that Tensleigh’s interior designer posted photos of RM3 to IG a long time ago. (Including some very Jen-like pottery…In January!) The pieces of the Bakery conversation topics are starting to fall together. I’ve been gone for a while. ^U^

15.     +31   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Someone loves talking about her big brother all of a sudden. I've heard he's 8 years older than her more in the past month than all 10+ years Jen has been on YT. I don't even think she's mentioned it ONCE before.

865 replies since 11/5/2022, 23:38   91974 views