Beauty and the Beastons: #girlmomanddad forget about the first 2 we had! Pt 5

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (palmtreemomma @ 13/5/2022, 19:24) 
    These people tell these kids they are cute constantly…yes we all think are kids are cute and tell them BUT it’s all they ever say. Becomes meaningless over time.

They don’t know what else to say because they don’t ever actually connect with them

2.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I read somewhere you shouldn't compliment kids just on looks. It makes sense. I hope the kids are able to break the cycle of what they're taught from their parents.

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 15/5/2022, 01:53) 
    I read somewhere you shouldn't compliment kids just on looks. It makes sense. I hope the kids are able to break the cycle of what they're taught from their parents.

True! And you should never say “you did that perfectly” or “your painting is the best”. Instead say things like “I like that you had fun doing that” and “I like the use of color in this artwork.”

It lets kids know you accept them as they are and don’t have to be perfect at everything.

4.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Or “I am so proud of you.” Instead use a labeled praise, “I am so proud that even though you didn’t want to take out the trash, you still did it.”

Compliment kids on the things they have control over, not their physical appearance.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the pizza nights are their binge eating nights or something not normally healthy for them. I remember awhile back they bought pizza and all ate it in the car right as they were going to a restaurant🙄😤 to have actual dinner, it was one of their favorite places so its not like they were invited to somewhere they didn't like the food or something. It was extremely unhealthy image to show their kids too.
    I always really wanna like Ella but her attitude is just I'm a perfect better then you look at me pretty little 'princess' entitled little girl. Like in their stories today she always has to be included in something her brothers are doing which would be normal ya know but they make her entitled to the point where she throws tantrums if she's left out and its just more over the top then normal sibling behavior.
    Tanner and all of them probably have iron deficiency since their selfish mother keeps them away from most foods they actually need. I have dark circles from lack of iron and am border line anemic when I eat more iron foods it goes down enough;
    Could also be genetics maybe from his grandparents or an older relatve in general.
    As much as I can't stand Krystal and her personality and obnoxious organic stuck up issues she definitely is the more loving mom of the two

6.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ella's behaviour is 100% their fault. If she thinks she's better than everyone it's because they've raised her to believe it's true.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Did anyone see Chris’s post about the kids causing havoc at a party or something? I realize it was a joke and it was their house taking down the Mother’s Day arch but seems like they knowwww their kids have zero manners and discipline and they don’t care because they were the same way. This is why it’s so important to realize they are little kids but you are raising humans that will Quickly turn into adults in society. They think it’s cute but I have a 14 year old and it comes fast.

Don’t they want their kids to be well liked, have friends, be unselfish, have healthy boundaries? It’s so bizarre to me. If you love your kids you discipline them. If you don’t care how they turn out then you let them act like this.

8.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I didn’t catch that I’ll have to check that one out. Do any OG’s remember a few years ago Tanner blowing out the bday candles at another child’s bday party and instead of gently reprimanding him and explaining that we don’t do that, I’m pretty sure they basically filmed it and laughed about how funny and cute he was. Am I remembering this one accurately?

9.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think they care their kids don't have proper manners and concern for others, other wise we would see better behavior in them whether they discipline their kids on or off camera. So obviously its Chris and Tiffanys fault but they think their so cute.
    What are they gonna do when they go to any type of high school and carter is a bully to the wrong kid, kids around this area are tough and most arent like the beastons.
    I have hope for everli shes the most heartfelt genuine kid, even though tanner can be a brat just like carter, he's far less so then carter and ella

They're mainly Tiffany is taking this free range gentle parenting coddle your kids trend way too far and she can confuse her more loyal followers on thinking that how these trends are supposed to be and I'm pretty sure its not

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't think it's gentle parenting, I think she's just emotionally checked out.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (palmtreemomma @ 15/5/2022, 21:20) 
    I didn’t catch that I’ll have to check that one out. Do any OG’s remember a few years ago Tanner blowing out the bday candles at another child’s bday party and instead of gently reprimanding him and explaining that we don’t do that, I’m pretty sure they basically filmed it and laughed about how funny and cute he was. Am I remembering this one accurately?

I vagely remember this one. I stopped watching around when she was pregnant with Ella and then came back awhile ago but this sounds like something he would do, I would be so irritated if they did this at my party enough to say something about it to them afterwards which I don't think is a big deal. I hate when kids to that to other kids theirs just no reason unless the parent let's the kid help them blow their candles out

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oksy she definitely uses filters on her food she just uses the wrong ones so everything looks worse then it is, but this taco bowl looks pretty decent
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220515-173028

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    What? Tiff eats at Dairy Queen?

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (C3P0 @ 15/5/2022, 01:53) 

I think this is especially true of girls. Maybe because I’m a therapist. Maybe because I’m the sister of the most beautiful girl in the world who was on every magazine in the 80s and always felt fugly but I affirm my daughter on her creativity, her brilliance, her kindness, her humor, her ability to make lemonade out of lemons. She’s cute as all shit but I refuse to focus on that.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (headspace @ 16/5/2022, 00:46) 
    What? Tiff eats at Dairy Queen?

I looked on their website and there's stuff about allergies. I know Tiffani makes hers up but she probably asks for hers to be free of... whatever she's allergic to that day.

1422 replies since 12/5/2022, 15:02   155539 views