Aaryn Williams: Stalking Tara's every move Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +33   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    533D2DFF-32EB-4EBA-B886-F6FA5FFF0356If you’re filming it for your pay-wall content, it’s not “Adeline’s day”. It’s you pretending that you’re doing something kind for your daughter so that you can get the praise you so desperately need.

Aaryn doesn’t do shit all for her kids unless she can make money off of it.

2.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 5/18/2022, 03:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (brashumpire @ 18/5/2022, 15:08) 
    To deal with the incessant talking do you just outright ignore them until they repeat themselves 5 hundred times? That's what she did and I thought to myself "this is probably making it worse"

Oh it’s definitely making it worse. Kids want to be heard and they’ll keep repeating themselves until they are acknowledged. I can say this with confidence because I’m an imperfect parent who has definitely ignored my kids when I’ve been extremely mommed-out. It never gets you what you want (silence lol). Aaryn can’t possibly feel burnt out from motherhood, though… because she very rarely mothers. I’m not sure she’s ever actually had a conversation with any of her kids.

Aaryn is an "Instagram Mom." She loves the cute clothes, pretty pictures, and the attention that comes along with it, but she really struggles to cope with the demands of being a mother. She's done everything she can to allow herself to spend the least amount of time with her kids as she possibly can and all under the guise of being a "working mom."

Aaryn needs psychotherapy (which is not an insult).

3. Stargirl
        +23   Like  

User deleted

How embarrassing having a film crew following you around 😳 I feel so bad for those kids. Bad enough when all these YouTube parents are filming all the time but at least that's kinda normal but that is not at all and I would be so embarrassed.

4. iconicqueen
        +19   Like  

User deleted

Aaryn just wants to get her nails done too. It’s not about Adeline.

5.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 5/18/2022, 07:15 PM) 
    How embarrassing having a film crew following you around 😳 I feel so bad for those kids. Bad enough when all these YouTube parents are filming all the time but at least that's kinda normal but that is not at all and I would be so embarrassed.

I really think she believes she's a celebrity which is why she thinks it's normal for her to be away from her kids as much as she is.

6.     +14   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (OstracizedLikeJen @ 18/5/2022, 19:07) 
    533D2DFF-32EB-4EBA-B886-F6FA5FFF0356If you’re filming it for your pay-wall content, it’s not “Adeline’s day”. It’s you pretending that you’re doing something kind for your daughter so that you can get the praise you so desperately need.

Aaryn doesn’t do shit all for her kids unless she can make money off of it.

Exactly. So sad seeing Adeline sitting there with a stupid mic on being filmed like that.

7. Orgahnicpahleo
        +17   Like  

User deleted

She loves the attention going out in public with a crew. Looks like Adeline is drinking a can of coke 👍

8.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Aaryn felt so comfortable going at Tara's past drug use the day after she had lunch with Hillary? 🤔

9.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love how she tells non-subscribers one thing and her payers another. :XD:

10.     +31   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Okay this is nit picky but WHY does a four year old have a can of Coke?! 😩 the amount of sugar those young young girls consume blows me away. Mine are adeline and Reese’s ages and they get juice as a special treat. I cannot imagine letting them suck down a soft drink pumped full of not only sugar but caffeine too? Aaryn please take the huge responsibility of determining your children’s nutrition seriously.

11. Stargirl
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (byosnark @ 18/5/2022, 19:27) 
    QUOTE (Stargirl @ 5/18/2022, 07:15 PM) 

I really think she believes she's a celebrity which is why she thinks it's normal for her to be away from her kids as much as she is.

She definitely thinks she's a celebrity!

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    On those lives I noticed if a kid comes in the room she has a fake happy attitude with the kids . Almost like get out of here I'm talking. For the love of God why did she ever have 4 kids? I could never be friends with somebody like her. She all about her..that's it.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Um your telling me she couldn't even sew her own dress when she was in Mexico. Jessica did it. Like come on Aaryn can you do anything else but spread your legs. My gawwd!!!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

13. Stargirl
        +17   Like  

User deleted

I find it so funny people keep saying Aaryn is so real and is just herself.... That's not true at all she pretends every single day acting like she is magically not racist anymore. I was rewatching and reading about her season of Big Brother and no way in this world she has changed. She was also always playing the victim and many of her housemates said that to her and she just kept playing the victim. She hasn't changed.

14.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MBAmommy @ 18/5/2022, 19:41) 
    Okay this is nit picky but WHY does a four year old have a can of Coke?! 😩 the amount of sugar those young young girls consume blows me away. Mine are adeline and Reese’s ages and they get juice as a special treat. I cannot imagine letting them suck down a soft drink pumped full of not only sugar but caffeine too? Aaryn please take the huge responsibility of determining your children’s nutrition seriously.

I wouldn’t shit on her for this if it were a special occasion thing… but we all know that those kids have probably not consumed a single vegetable while in her care over the past few weeks.

It’s all fast food, juice, candy, and convenience snack foods.

15. Lulu&pretzels
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Randob1tch689 @ 18/5/2022, 18:20) 
    Where did this NDA talk come from? I highly doubt she has actual NDAs. If anything she means mutual destruction. Maybe MAYBE she has new employees who work inside her house sign them so she and Nick can walk around freely being racist and ignorant without worrying someone’s going to secretly record them. But there is no actual way she has gotten friends to sign them, why do people actually believe this? She must be cackling reading this shit.

Cackling? That funny, huh?
    Well she’s not cackling any more than we are watching her self destruct :]

974 replies since 16/5/2022, 01:02   156788 views