Aaryn Williams: Stalking Tara's every move Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Citrusxoxoxo @ 18/5/2022, 17:04) 
    She definitely made them sign an NDA. My thing is if you are going to talk a bunch of crap but make it so they can’t respond that’s some weak coward bs.

Zoloft isn’t making her not lose weight it’s all the high calorie stuff she eats. She’s not working out she’s just eating out 3 times a day. These big ass breakfast burritos and multiple sugary drinks a day isn’t going to help you lose weight.

What did she say about Ellen and the other one (too many names to remember)

2. Stargirl
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Youtuber Headlines of course has a new video of Aaryn and Tara regarding yesterday. In it she said she asked Aaryn on Instagram what is up with the song choice.. Aaryns response was "the song is not regarding to her past."

3.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MBAmommy @ 18/5/2022, 19:41) 
    Okay this is nit picky but WHY does a four year old have a can of Coke?! 😩 the amount of sugar those young young girls consume blows me away. Mine are adeline and Reese’s ages and they get juice as a special treat. I cannot imagine letting them suck down a soft drink pumped full of not only sugar but caffeine too? Aaryn please take the huge responsibility of determining your children’s nutrition seriously.

I was thinking the same thing. It's gross & unnecessary.
    I'm hardly a perfect mom but kids thst young don't need pop and so much juice.

4. anxietyqueen
        +13   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 18/5/2022, 19:40) 
    Anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Aaryn felt so comfortable going at Tara's past drug use the day after she had lunch with Hillary? 🤔

And also how she said “so I don’t know how to say this, but we have very few mutual friends, if any” then smirked. I bet they def talked shit on Tara. And I’m sure Aaryn told Hillary shit Tara has said about her.

I know others don’t see it, but I really get the vibe there’s major tension between Hillary and Tara now. They haven’t seen one another for years and they hung out for 2 hours. Hillary hung out with that Julia chick for like 3 days straight.

5.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Adeline was scarfing down fried chic fil a and Starbucks cake pops before she was one, and Skyla had a bunch of cavities already so I’m sure the others do too but Aaryn won’t talk about it anymore, poor girls. It’s not their fault their parents won’t make them a priority.

6. Stargirl
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 18/5/2022, 20:41) 
    QUOTE (Lovetoseeit @ 18/5/2022, 19:40) 
    Anyone else find it kind of suspicious that Aaryn felt so comfortable going at Tara's past drug use the day after she had lunch with Hillary? 🤔

And also how she said “so I don’t know how to say this, but we have very few mutual friends, if any” then smirked. I bet they def talked shit on Tara. And I’m sure Aaryn told Hillary shit Tara has said about her.

I know others don’t see it, but I really get the vibe there’s major tension between Hillary and Tara now. They haven’t seen one another for years and they hung out for 2 hours. Hillary hung out with that Julia chick for like 3 days straight.

Yes! I was hoping to see more of them together in the vlog but she barely showed Hillary and it didn't even look like they actually hung out with each other the whole time at the zoo..

7. Stargirl
        +14   Like  

User deleted

Personally don't think it was a dig at Aaryn considering other shops are selling this exact same hoodie and how long does it take to order and receive these items? Tara must have been working fast to get these just so she could shade Aaryn 🙄
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220518-112925_Chrome

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Citrusxoxoxo @ 18/5/2022, 19:07) 
    She’s insinuated multiple times there’s an NDA. Idk why some of y’all don’t believe it. You think Ellen wouldn’t defend herself if she could? Aaryn likes to talk shit and hide her friends behind NDAs so that way she controls the narrative and they end up looking bad not her.

I just feel like if it was true people would say they have an NDA, you’re allowed to say you do. In fact it would be a great excuse to use so people will stfu “sorry I’ll never talk about this I have an NDA”. Aaryn is the only one who has mentioned NDAs and it’s usually wrapped in sarcasm.

I can believe that Ellen could have one as she was an employee not friend (which Ellen seems to have confused) but I don’t believe at all her friends signed one.

9.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Dang I missed a whole new 20 page thread lol

10.     +19   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    My son is like 6 weeks younger than Adeline and I would consider myself pretty relaxed when it comes to what I allow my kids to eat, but I just can’t wrap my head around Adeline in that pedicure chair drinking a Coke!! Wtf! Like give her some full strength apple juice or something. Yeah it’s full of sugar but good lord it has to be better than a freaking coke!

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Our special drink for my 6 year old is Martinelli’s sparkling cider. I would never give a child something with caffeine in it. Sugar aside, there are sodas that don’t have caffeine like sprite. Even my 14 year old doesn’t drink coke, kids have enough energy without pushing them over the edge. Also, Adeline likes horses…. Why don’t you take her to do something SHE likes instead of some bullshit you want to do? Mother of the year 🙄🙄🙄 That kid is going to hate her eventually.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 18/5/2022, 21:38) 

Same its hard to keep up lol

13. iconicqueen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Night Stars @ 18/5/2022, 22:09) 
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 18/5/2022, 21:38) 

I skip through most of the comments and try to catch the highlights

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (iconicqueen @ 18/5/2022, 22:12) 
    QUOTE (Night Stars @ 18/5/2022, 22:09) 

I skip through most of the comments and try to catch the highlights

Ahh good point!

15.     +13   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I love it..Elizabeth told Aaryn your not losing weight cause you don't give a shit. So true.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

974 replies since 16/5/2022, 01:02   156788 views