Aaryn Williams: Stalking Tara's every move Pt. 26

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's been a few years since I was in Dallas, but at that time the style was very different to what it's like here in Iowa. We have to be more practical simply because of the weather. I have four nieces that live in the Dallas area and some of the things she sells they would wear --- but a little more upscale version.

2.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cremedela @ 21/5/2022, 20:34) 
    Serious question but the stuff Aaryn sells like the shoes on her stories etc, do people actually wear stuff like this? I’m in Michigan so we don’t do glitter and all that here.

Is the clothes she’s selling a thing anywhere else?? It’s horrible and I’m trying to make sense of her picks. Like I literally so no one besides children wearing shoes with glitter stars etc

I’m in Texas and it’s not a thing 😂 I only came to know of Golden Goose through Tara’s boutique and noticed a few trendy friends who had bought/been gifted those. Truth be told, all the rich people I know don’t own “loud luxury” as in the branded stuff but rather spend lots of money on “quiet luxury” with emphasis on quality, color, functionality etc. Aaryn being an immature ass is unfortunately stuck in the Sheeple mentality that marketing brands target and will forever buy counterfeit shoes, bags, jewelry to feel and live like the rich do 🤡 Worst of all she packages and sells this idiotic idea of being luxe and rich (like it’s the only thing you have to aim to be in life) to her followers 🤮

3.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The back of kodis head is so sad.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    This poor potato.

20220521_151235

5.     +6   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (cremedela @ 21/5/2022, 20:34) 
    Serious question but the stuff Aaryn sells like the shoes on her stories etc, do people actually wear stuff like this? I’m in Michigan so we don’t do glitter and all that here.

Is the clothes she’s selling a thing anywhere else?? It’s horrible and I’m trying to make sense of her picks. Like I literally so no one besides children wearing shoes with glitter stars etc

I lived in Texas for several years. The style there I found to be very different than my own. One thing I could not get over is the hair and the amount of makeup a lot women wore. There were more women that looked like Aaryn than not. Everyone has their own style, of course, but it wasn’t for me.

6.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/5/2022, 00:13) 

Oh my gosh!! I’ve never seen hair loss around the sides like that, wow, she’s really on her back or in that damn car seat all day long and looking around. Aaryn should be ashamed of herself for that level of neglect.

7.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    No wonder Airbag gets along with Brittany so well. They both did competion beauty pageants back in the day. She also came from money.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

8.     +13   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    the baby should be more advance then she is, she should be crawling and definitely sitting on her own. Her legs are not able to hold her up even in that seat she has her in. Total neglect.

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In my opinion this is 100% shade. The butterfly, hairs and nails were questionable, but this looks clear as day to me .

And maybe it isn’t “shade” but they know wtf they are doing. They have watched everything Tara does be dissected, they are for sure playing into it.
    Attached Image
    AC34CBCC-3B08-49DE-84D0-90C8C3926D07

10. Lulu&pretzels
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mysterygal @ 22/5/2022, 00:13) 

Lmao kodi looks ridiculous 💀 what can I say, that’s what happens when you neglect your kid

11. Lulu&pretzels
        +14   Like  

User deleted

🤣🤣🤣 damn, you done f'd up aaron
    Attached Image
    F611EA04-CF19-4363-8483-6C5417FC7D7A

12.     +12   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    These kids are straight up neglected. I wish someone close to them would get family services involved. I mean her medication and alcohol abuse are very well documented. So is how often she leaves the kids. I think they’d have a real case.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I was thinking the baby’s bald spots could be alopecia.

14.     +19   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Nah, that's not alopecia that's from her laying there like a potato all day and all night. She can't even sit up yet

15.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Or maybe not. I guess the kind of alopecia I was thinking of usually doesn’t happen until they’re over 6 mos at least. Def caused by either sleeping position, being on their backs too much, or hormones.

974 replies since 16/5/2022, 01:02   156788 views