Tommo the deluded father that thinks his kids will be successful in real world- Pt 21

« Older   Newer »

1.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilacs @ 5/22/2022, 08:47 PM) 
    Tom needs a good wife. She could never have children, but loves them. The younger ones would greatly benefit and the older ones would come around in time.

Lilacs Tommo needs a housekeeper! And a babysitter.... who isn't one of the kids! Somebody to cook, clean, scrub, pick up after him and the kids, homeschool and do laundry. And ....he also needs to hire a babysitter to take care of the little kids and take that responsibility off of Asher and Judah. That is what Tommo needs. He needs to hire a good housekeeper, pay her well and pray to God she stays! And a good babysitter who he also needs to pay well and pray to God she stays too.

I have a question......Did you ever watch any of the videos when April was there? Did you notice how Tommo was SO happy when she cleaned, polished and scrubbed his house? When she cooked homecooked dinners for him and the kids? When she spent hours coloring with the little kids? He was SOOOOOO super excited .... he was manic! Did you notice how he was not interested in ANYTHING about April as a person? Just what she DID for him and the kids. He was rude and dismissive to her on live streams, he talked over her....he interrupted her all the time to talk about himself. He made zero effort to go visit HER family and get to know them. He contradicted her on live streams, just like he did to Andrea.

WHY should any woman marry him? What's in it for a future wife? What does SHE get from marrying Tommo? Dysfunctional kids to raise....and they will always have to be raised HIS way. She wont be allowed to work because there is too much work needs done raising the kids and scrubbing the house.

WHY should any woman wait until the older Mills kids "come around in time"? WHY should she have to tolerate their resentment and moodiness until they decide to "come around in time"? They will never be her kids so should she beg them to "come around"? Why should she? Why should any woman live like that? hoping the older boys eventually accept her... while she works 24/7 scrubbing and cleaning and raising the younger kids? and being married to one of the rudest most arrogant men I ever saw in my life?

I would not inflict Tommo on anybody. Its his way or the highway and IF you watched any of the videos April was in, that was SO obvious from the way he treated April.

Tommo needs to hire a housekeeper and babysitter.....lose his arrogance and ego....change his attitude.....and then maybe when some of the older boys move out and all the kids are a little older....then think about maybe remarrying.

2.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lilacs @ 22/5/2022, 20:47) 
    Tom needs a good wife. She could never have children, but loves them. The younger ones would greatly benefit and the older ones would come around in time.

Hi Kitty! Are you as delusional as your son?

3.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Liberal Grandma @ 22/5/2022, 22:01) 
    QUOTE (Lilacs @ 22/5/2022, 20:47) 

How do we think he got that way? Kitty is a narcissist. Narc mother’s commonly end up raising narc sons. Narc fathers ➡️ Narc daughters.

4.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dream Big Lilacs

Although I agree to an extent that a good woman coming in as a wife and mother would be of great benefit to the family, the feminist in me says WHY? Why does it have to be an outsider and a woman to rescue this family? This family is Tom's responsibility alone. He created each member intentionally. He knew every time Andrea became pregnant, that this was another being to clothe, feed, give medical care to, clean up after, and provide educational and emotional support. We all know this when we have families.. that one member may die. We are afraid of it and worry how we might provide being alone this way. That's why most people don't have families with 10 kids. He was given plenty of money to hire a nanny who could supervise the kids, do light house cleaning, and provide meals. His neighbor could have come to give the house a good cleaning once a week. Judah doesn't like that? Too bad! He's not the dad. If Judah doesn't want to clean the house by himself top to bottom every week, then he needs to put his belongings away so he doesn't feel embarrassed by them when someone comes to clean.

It's always a woman who has to come in and save the family by cleaning, cooking, educating, and providing emotionally support. Yet, she's the one given the least respect. She has to listen to King Tommo giving his opinions and ideas precedence. If there is a woman out there that for some reason really connects with Tom and loves his kids, then that will be great. It's her path to choose. I don't believe it's Cinderella. We saw first hand how April wanted that position. There will be others. I feel sorry for the kids as there is no good outcome for them. Lots of people remarry. The older kids will have to get over themselves. The younger kids will adjust better but the entire family will always be hurt, full of grief, and dysfunctional. Tom is no ray of sunshine. There might be a woman out there that can be little Claudia's ray of sunshine. But it shouldn't have to be anyone outside of that family stepping up having to be.

5.     +10   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Tom needs biweekly psychiatric therapy and the children need a nanny/housekeeper.

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 5/22/2022, 10:21 PM) 
    QUOTE (Liberal Grandma @ 22/5/2022, 22:01) 

How do we think he got that way? Kitty is a narcissist. Narc mother’s commonly end up raising narc sons. Narc fathers ➡️ Narc daughters.

I've been learning a lot about mental health. Personality disorders, such as how people here diagnosed Tom as a narcissist, come from childhood trauma. Let that sink in.

7.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 22/5/2022, 22:23) 
    Tom needs biweekly psychiatric therapy and the children need a nanny/housekeeper.

Long term inpatient treatment for Tubby. But I imagine psychiatric services are not covered by his “insurance.”

8.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 22/5/2022, 04:41) 
    QUOTE (lillibb @ 5/22/2022, 01:50 AM) 
    Did anyone hear him say he couldn't film in Walmart anymore, I think he's said this before. Guess his buddy in there that fixes things isn't his buddy anymore. I just don't understand why he doesn't look at those kids before he takes them out of the house, I could smell poor Solly's dirty plastered hair from my armchair.

I think he couldn't be live in Walmart.

Tom thinks he’s smarter than everyone else and can successfully manipulate the narrative as a result.

He forgot to take into account that there are people much smarter than he is who see directly through his bullshit.

Tom was told TWICE to “stop recording” in Walmart. The worker said she checked his channel and saw he was live and told him a second time to stop recording.

Tom still goes to the same store and makes recordings for the monthly shopping blog. He thinks the rules don’t apply to him. Like it or not the monthly hauls are recordings even if they are not live.

Tom needs a serious consequence for his continued disregard for the privacy of others and I hope Tom gets permanently banned from all WalMart locations.

Starting @ about the 33:30 mark on this video:

Any filming in Walmart is recording and prohibited.

QUOTE (Cannoli @ 22/5/2022, 22:27) 
    QUOTE (AnnieBee @ 5/22/2022, 10:21 PM) 

I've been learning a lot about mental health. Personality disorders, such as how people here diagnosed Tom as a narcissist, come from childhood trauma. Let that sink in.

Therapy won’t help. Narcs don’t change. Tom doesn’t want to make improvements and has no motivation to make positive changes.

He knows he’s really fucked up but he would rather pretend he’s perfect.

Problem is, the only thinking person buying that bullshit is himself. Thus he is a single, incel, repulsive entity who everyone avoids. He has no friends. He has nothing going for himself. What a miserable existence. What a waste of life.

QUOTE (Liberal Grandma @ 22/5/2022, 22:46) 
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 22/5/2022, 22:23) 

Long term inpatient treatment for Tubby. But I imagine psychiatric services are not covered by his “insurance.”

Every state has some type of public inpatient psychiatric care for those who are unable to pay for care.

https://health.wyo.gov/behavioralhealth/statehospital/

If Tom weren’t so resistant to the idea of making improvements to his life it might be worth it. But because he doesn’t want to work on his life there is absolutely no sense in wasting a (limited & expensive) bed on someone who doesn’t want to heal. While he does give off serial killer vibes, so far as we know he is no danger to others. Though I genuinely question what he may have done or may be capable of. I think Tom absolutely has the capacity and means to inflict actual physical harm on others. And since narcs have no regard for the rights of others… well, y’all get where I’m going…

9.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Contrary @ 5/22/2022, 10:23 PM) 

He also needs an enema.

10.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Tubby just posted some pictures on Facebook. Seems they had a bbq for Thomas and Asher’s graduations.

11.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Cannoli @ 5/22/2022, 10:22 PM) 
    Dream Big Lilacs

Although I agree to an extent that a good woman coming in as a wife and mother would be of great benefit to the family, the feminist in me says WHY? Why does it have to be an outsider and a woman to rescue this family? This family is Tom's responsibility alone. He created each member intentionally. He knew every time Andrea became pregnant, that this was another being to clothe, feed, give medical care to, clean up after, and provide educational and emotional support. We all know this when we have families.. that one member may die. We are afraid of it and worry how we might provide being alone this way. That's why most people don't have families with 10 kids. He was given plenty of money to hire a nanny who could supervise the kids, do light house cleaning, and provide meals. His neighbor could have come to give the house a good cleaning once a week. Judah doesn't like that? Too bad! He's not the dad. If Judah doesn't want to clean the house by himself top to bottom every week, then he needs to put his belongings away so he doesn't feel embarrassed by them when someone comes to clean.

It's always a woman who has to come in and save the family by cleaning, cooking, educating, and providing emotionally support. Yet, she's the one given the least respect. She has to listen to King Tommo giving his opinions and ideas precedence. If there is a woman out there that for some reason really connects with Tom and loves his kids, then that will be great. It's her path to choose. I don't believe it's Cinderella. We saw first hand how April wanted that position. There will be others. I feel sorry for the kids as there is no good outcome for them. Lots of people remarry. The older kids will have to get over themselves. The younger kids will adjust better but the entire family will always be hurt, full of grief, and dysfunctional. Tom is no ray of sunshine. There might be a woman out there that can be little Claudia's ray of sunshine. But it shouldn't have to be anyone outside of that family stepping up having to be.

Cannoli absolutely! I agree! I was trying to explain to Lilacs why Tommo absolutely does not need a "wife". I believe his arrogance, ego and self obsession would bring a lot of misery and heartache into a new wifes life. Maybe Tommo figures a wife is the answer to all his problems.....and maybe Lilacs agrees with him......I do not. Andrea tolerated his arrogance and rudeness because she adored him and he was the kids father. When he said how the little girls told him to get a "new mommy"......firstly, I do not believe the ever said that....and if they said some version of that, they were highly coached to say it. If Tommo gets married again, the new Mrs Mills will not be the kids Mom. She will never be their mommy. She will be their step-mom. Yeah, she could love them but she will never have the biological connection to them Andrea had.

Absolutely he should not be rescued by a woman. And a woman should not marry him, to rescue him. Like you said, he had a LOT of help after Andrea passed away. Folks donated a LOT of money so he could be home more with the kids and help them with their grieving. He said he was gonna do that...be home more....and he also said he was gonna use the money to fix up the house. Specifically he said he was gonna get the floor fixed and he showed Andreas plans to add on to the house also. He did none of those things. The girls room still is not finished and I bet they don't even have the new curtains Andrea was gonna get for the room.

They are Tommos kids and he agreed to have every one of them. He is not short of money. There is no need for anybody to go there and rescue him or the kids. But IF the house is not clean, then he needs to pay somebody to go clean it. There was a lady who lived locally who went in there couple of times to clean....and he said he would hire her again.....he didn't. Yeah, in Tommo's mind, housekeeping and babysitting are "moms jobs". So in his mind it should be a woman who does that. How he talks about Eden not doing enough in the kitchen.....proves how he sees those roles as womens roles. The boys go sit at the table and eat food....when the woman rings the bell to summon them to come eat the food she cooked for them. That is how Tommos mind is. He gets to play with pizza dough once every week to show off his super amazing pizza crust and its "jiggle".....and he probably left all the dirty utensils for Andrea to clean up after him. Asher cleans up after him now.

I believe he could remarry one day and be happy....but his reasons for being so desperate to remarry single Andrea passed away were based on despair and panic and fear and laziness.....and his need to be rescued and for somebody to go take care of him. Taking care of somebody doesn't mean picking their coat up off of the floor when they throw it there.....and pandering to them 24/7. Tommo will never accept that its not a womans role to rescue him, or the kids. Its his responsibility, 100%. Nobody elses. Even if he remarried one day, its still his responsibility to take care of his own kids.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Dream Big I tagged you to join the conversation. lol

I'm glad that Tom had a celebration for the kids graduating.

13.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tom believes he is special and that he deserves special treatment. Look at the ways he thinks he is special.

Oh his son is the manager at Diehl's therefore he deserves discounts and free food and milk, he knows the guy who is manager at Walmart therefore he can film even though they have a no film policy, his town has a no chicken ordinance but he said he could probably get that changed if he decided he wanted them, during mask mandates he refused to wear them, he gets a speeding ticket, he refuses to reply to Go Fund Me about an issue they want clarification on, when he is told to take his child for a follow up appointment and to get a primary care doctor he does not, etc etc

He thinks he is above rules or laws. Eventually it comes back to bite him in that nasty, crusty, ass of his.

14.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I was once set up on a blind date with a divorced man with four teenagers. I was young, never married with no kids. His kids HATED me on sight because I was the first date Daddy had after the divorce.

We only went out for a short time because he had nothing to offer but baggage. There is NOTHING for a woman in a relationship like this! A man wants help with his resentful, smartass kids and his dirty house. Someone to cook the meals and do the laundry.

The kids benefit, too. They have someone stable doing motherly things for them while they throw zingers at her because she doesn't do the laundry right or know their favorite foods.

I remember thinking that if I married the guy he would have me doing all of the above and he would also expect hot sex every night. I would be the only person in that home who gave and gave and gave. I would get NOTHING in return.

These men will let their children blame YOU for everything because it takes the heat off of THEM for being an inadequate, self-centered father.

Wanna sign up? (Heavy, heavy sarcasm!) :1:

15.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm glad the boys got their celebration. Andrea used to put on quite the party for end of year with a trip to the arcade and grandparents joining along. This looks like the normal hotdogs and chips they have with cake thrown in. Thomas has invited one person and Asher none.

I hope this was nice for the boys at least.

1241 replies since 21/5/2022, 22:31   119103 views