Fields Full House

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Jessica posted a new Q&A video today. All hope for questions other than "how did you meet your husband... Do you want more children " fell out the window.

Though some did ask questions about their house plans, land etc.

Jessica did say a few things that I found interesting.

1. Her uncle gave them the money to buy the land for which they hope to place a used trailer on. I had always assumed they Had help, yet I did think maybe they also contributed and were possibly making some sort of repayment with the rent they had been saving.

2. Jessica big nate and all the children actually live in the same house with her aunt and uncle. I had assumed that they lived in a guest house. Knowing this makes their living situation even weirder to me.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just watched the video around Thanksgiving. Between the..um um um. And yall yall yall and kids talking over her😡😡

3.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    they bought a trailer? haha wait for that to be trashed in no time

4.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Im happy for the aunt and uncle who undoubtedly put some money towards this new trailer, if not cosigning the loan.

I’m sure they are looking forward to peace and quiet. They must have out up with so much disruption in their lives.

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Has Jessica ever made any videos that go over their household budget?

I am somewhat confused.

I recently watched a video where she bought blocks and blocks of cheese, she got at least 4 and they were around $13 each. Which is over $50 just for cheese, that type, you know they bought more and lots of other items. They are constantly going to the grocery store and constantly buying huge amounts of food.

I am in no way saying they don't deserve cheese, they can have as much as they want but with so many children and buying a house, getting everything ready for that which costs money, and their regular monthly bills, insurance, gas etc. I do not see how they can possibly spend so much money on food.

Even if Jessica is making $1000 a month with her YouTube it seems impossible with nates job alone.

6.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    she likely gets food stamps is my guess hence why she is pumping those kids out

7.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    That does make a lot of sense

8.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The trailer will eventually collapse.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    For a family with so many children and so little cash, they bought a lot of presents for their children.

10.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Her grocery hauls are garbage. She makes nothing from scratch. I cannot stand the way she laughs.

11.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    the clown eyebrows the uncomfortable awkward laugh she is completely useless

12.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    The mobile home they bought looks far too small for that many people. Jessica seems more worried about counter tops and chicken chandeliers than how she's going to comfortably fit everyone in that house.

Also, I know they're just kids, but Reagan & Harper annoy me with how they are constantly interrupting Jessica or jumping in the frame every few seconds. Maybe she should put the phone down for a bit and talk to them more.

I feel like that home will be destroyed in the next few years. There's no way it can handle the constant jumping, stomping, in & out running, and plain messy behavior.

But, not to worry! They'll still have a shed (with no foundation) and a garden.

13.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    in Jessica's newest video, it looks like she is starting in with an... MLM and is trying to recruit her subscribers. This should be interesting lol

14.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    sounds shady just saying join my phone call and you will learn more about it

the way they have destroyed the uncles house in a short period of time I wonder how long before the little kids destroy the trailer

those paper thin walls will have holes in them asap

15.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Surprise!
    I watch her too.
    I can’t handle her and the kids very much. I also wonder where all the money comes from.
    New double wides are expensive.
    But he had the money to send her away for the weekend. Unless the friends paid for everything.
    She’s been pitiful for so long, I’m sure the church members and her family help a lot.
    Missed the mlm one!
    Was it the one where she’s showing her muscles?
    I skipped that one.

If I were her uncle, and could, I’d of paid for the double wide just to get them out of my house.
    And you are right. It’s too small!
    I live in a 4 bedroom 2 bath 16/84 trailer and it was tight with my daughter and grandson living here!

155 replies since 22/5/2022, 04:50   31123 views