Fields Full House

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Has anyone watched her walk through of the manufactured home they are getting. They put the deposit on it and they haven't even gotten the appraisal of the land. They haven't really got the land yet. Is that a normal ruling to do?

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 29/5/2022, 10:24) 
    Has anyone watched her walk through of the manufactured home they are getting. They put the deposit on it and they haven't even gotten the appraisal of the land. They haven't really got the land yet. Is that a normal ruling to do?

Not normal where I live. Generally you get one loan that combines land, house and other amenities. Here in my state it's builder's or new construction loan. Includes house, septic, well, land, easement etc

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ok I haven't ever bought a home before so I didn't know how things were done. I'm wondering if that's the type of loan they got. I don't know how you could break it up though. Florida is different in many things maybe home loans are too. Thank you for the info though.

4.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It's not uncommon to have the land and mobile home financed separately here where I live.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh ok. I'm curious because I'm eligible for a VA home loan and would like to do whatthey are. I just want to wait a bit hoping pri es come down a little.

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is it just me or is anyone else irritated with Regan? The 5 or 6 year old who's ALWAYS on camera?

7.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Reagan is a true camera and attention hog. Plus the Harper and Rreagan rarely look like their hair is combed.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is there no structure to this family.
    I'm just wondering, Tiffany from our Small Town Life is pregnant with number 5. So I wonder if we will be notified about 12 here. She hasn't been feeling well so who knows.

9.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 7/6/2022, 21:39) 
    Is there no structure to this family.
    I'm just wondering, Tiffany from our Small Town Life is pregnant with number 5. So I wonder if we will be notified about 12 here. She hasn't been feeling well so who knows.

The even dozen may be coming... they'd have celebrated finding property and home

10.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I think the news is coming soon. I would be so excited about finding the house and property.
    Most of their kids are less than 2 years apart so who knows. The difference between Kinley and Camden is like 13 months. I think the longest is 2.5 years.

11.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I don't think that manufactured home is going to hold up to this family. They break appliances and they can't upgrade anything in this home unless they do it themselves on there dollar.

12.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 13/6/2022, 13:00) 
    I don't think that manufactured home is going to hold up to this family. They break appliances and they can't upgrade anything in this home unless they do it themselves on there dollar.

More recent manufactured home are more durable than older ones but still... gonna be interesting to see how it goes

13.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I wonder what their income is like. Nathan works at the local AT&T (he's seen wearing his work shirt in several videos). He's also working overtime and it bugs me that Jessica says she hates that he has to work. Who's paycheck is going to cover 11 kids? I have a feeling Jessica is hoping to be YouTube famous so Nate doesn't have to work. They buy soooooo much food every week. Yes I know they have 11 kids but she also claims her kids don't eat a lot. Yeah sure Jan. The oldest Taylor as well Addison and Miley are picky eaters.

It really bothers me how the kids and Nathan reacts when they don't like what Jessica cooks. It's more on the kids. Addison and Miley always make stink faces when they don't like a food. So picky. It's not cute. Jackson and Logan will shake their head or say no when Jessica offers the Fields kids homemade sourdough bread or a bite of a new dish. It's annoying and it just make them look like bad eaters. The tons of convenience foods doesn't help either. I would expect proud stay at home mom Jessica to make homemade mac and cheese and not buy 2 kinds of Kraft and Velveeta to satisfy her husband and kids.

The kids DO rule the roost. Jessica let's her kids' mood and behavior decide when they do homeschool.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I get annoyed with the food topics too here.
    - the kids will only eat certain dishes. When I was growing up, you ate what mom, dad or grandma made. No substitutes EVER
    - Homemade bread. Jessica is attempting to save money. The kid's reaction to it is appalling. When times get financially harder, they'll learn to eat what is provided and deal with it
    - Nathan does installation and repairs i believe for ATT i know someone who worked for ATT years ago, same job. He made about $26 an hour then. But still, barely covered bills for family of 5.

15.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Plus they will only meat that comes from a specific farmers market. I get wanting meat from humanely treated animals but if you look at the rest of their groceries it's all junk.
    The blatant disrespect that is shown when it comes to things the kids don't like. I would have been grounded for the rest of my life if I had behaved like that. My kids would have gone to bed without dinner. The food I fixed would have been on the plates and I would have put them in the fridge. I would have warmed them up when they came to their senses, but I didn't and don't play short order cook. The Fields play full on diner.

155 replies since 22/5/2022, 04:50   31065 views