Fields Full House

« Older   Newer »

1. Derf
        +1   Like  

User deleted

this cow is so extremely lazy. I would be so embarrassed to show my home looking like she does. the walls are trashed the floors are disgusting food spilled down the outside of the garbage can and they are going to move into a mobile home haha its gonna be a week before there's holes in the walls. she has the kids stacked on top of one another the way it is but holy crap how is this going to work. she is a lazy breeder that just sits on her ass drinking her coffee while the older girls pick up the slack and make most of the meals. the stuff she does make looks disgusting its always dry over burned. she just likes to do her awkward laugh and say cambo to the baby. im sure in no time they will be pumping out another baby. im sure Nathan makes over 20 a hour but im sure they are getting plenty of government handouts for having this many kids. she is getting food pantry etc she just doesn't show it. no way they have enough fruits and veggies for these kids. she will buy a thing of strawberries and the kids are plowing thru it while its on the counter during her "grocery hauls". I think she leans on the church as a crutch im sure there are some older people that are just willingly giving her money etc cuz they see her as some hard working homeschooling mom. <insert eye roll>. give me a break. Nathan works and does sports with the kids but he seems lazy too. can't wait to watch this future train wreck.

2.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Derf @ 15/6/2022, 16:37) 
    this cow is so extremely lazy. I would be so embarrassed to show my home looking like she does. the walls are trashed the floors are disgusting food spilled down the outside of the garbage can and they are going to move into a mobile home haha its gonna be a week before there's holes in the walls. she has the kids stacked on top of one another the way it is but holy crap how is this going to work. she is a lazy breeder that just sits on her ass drinking her coffee while the older girls pick up the slack and make most of the meals. the stuff she does make looks disgusting its always dry over burned. she just likes to do her awkward laugh and say cambo to the baby. im sure in no time they will be pumping out another baby. im sure Nathan makes over 20 a hour but im sure they are getting plenty of government handouts for having this many kids. she is getting food pantry etc she just doesn't show it. no way they have enough fruits and veggies for these kids. she will buy a thing of strawberries and the kids are plowing thru it while its on the counter during her "grocery hauls". I think she leans on the church as a crutch im sure there are some older people that are just willingly giving her money etc cuz they see her as some hard working homeschooling mom. <insert eye roll>. give me a break. Nathan works and does sports with the kids but he seems lazy too. can't wait to watch this future train wreck.

So glad to find this thread! You said everything I've been thinking while watching this train wreck. She always seems so out of breath but yet is always sitting down drinking coffee. Her kids are annoying AF and so is she.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Haven't had a "new house/moving" update in a week or so. I highly doubt they'll be in their new place by September 1st.
    Have they had the land "perked" for water? Has a well been drilled? Is the septic tank or field in? How about the easement from the road? Gas lines? Or propane tank? Electrical poles installed on land?

Can't do any of these things until they ACTUALLY sign the papers for property purchase.

They'll be lucky to be in by late October

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She mentioned that the mobile home company is doing all utilities in a land/home deal.
    They use triple decker bunk beds. The babies sleep in with them. Now Tiff from Small Town Life is premiers. I bet this lazy one will be soon. They only have 2 years between 2 of the kids the rest are around 13 months. She can't take care of what she has. I agree about the government assistants there is no way they can afford what they do on his salary and the little she gets from youtube. They buy a lot of pre-made stuff.

5.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jessica's new video was a mess. They go out in public and she casually mentions she didn't brushed Kinley's hair. The only daughter with brushed hair is Taylor. I wonder if Jessica ever brush the younger girls' hair in the morning. She showed in a recent video that their nighttime routine includes brushing Reagan and Harper's wet hair. So I'm guessing that's the only time she brushes the girls' hair? At night and after a hair wash? I understand that kids go out and play but the girls hair never looked brushed. Miley should be old enough to brush her hair.

Also with their hair, they'll get knots if they don't brush it.

What's with that loud shriek towards the beginning of the video? That clearly was not Camden.

6. Derf
        +2   Like  

User deleted

she is seriously the laziest. she is a breeder. all she knows how to do is get on her back and pump out kids. her phony laugh all the time is annoying. she dismisses the kids and seems so demeaning. what a slob

7.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It was probably Drew. He is always having meltdowns. The kids always look unkempt. Even when they have pig tails or pony tails.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So they didn't double check the zoning before putting a deposit on the manufactured home.
    I would think that would be one of the first things done.

9. Derf
        +2   Like  

User deleted

the entire plan is a disaster. no way they will get it all done in a couple months. she is banking on the kindness of the church to help her out she comes off as a user and gonna play the im a mom of 11 kids where will we go card.

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It can't possibly get done by end of August or beginning September. It still needs all utilities and septic or city sewer. It needs a driveway. There is so much that needs done. A stick built house is going to take much longer. They are going to have to split their family in half just so ythey can stay with family until it all hgets figured out.

11.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Is Nathan half Asian on his mother's side? Just wondering. He has strong Asian features. You can see it in Taylor as well. His dad's white and remarried and he's mentioned in their videos but Jess never mentions his mom. You could tell he's pushing his "I'm a real American" image but forcing that fake Southern accent and acting like a manly man who makes snide remarks to his wife on camera. Those couple videos they make are so cringey. He's so uncomfortable and I could barely hear him. He needs to speak up on camera.

Fun fact: Jessica didn't become Christian until she met Nathan.

12. Derf
        +2   Like  

User deleted

they are both beyond cringe. every time I see her with make up on I think she looks like a clown the way her eyebrows are. and without make up she looks even rougher. Nathan is creepy. the weird goatee if you wanna call it that. they are both hiding behind this Christian thing they are opportunist. she is the laziest and wouldn't know how to work an actual day in her life if it depended on it. the house is a free for all and wait till they do get in a trailer. they are gonna have holes and it trashed in no time. the house they are in is so filthy I would be embarrassed to show it. the tile looks like its never been cleaned and the walls are all gouged and marked up and missing half the paint. she does less then the bare minimum and I think she pawns off half the stuff to the kids and you can tell they are over her as well.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Oh yes, the older girls take care of the little ones. They also do school on there own. The one thing I think is good is that they do get extracurricular activities. She can't even wash dishes because the dishwasher is broken.
    Her youngest kids look unkempt and Reagan takes over everything.
    She mentioned the other day that her eye shadow is the one she has used since high-school. She would be better off not wearing any makeup. Just my opinion.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Has anyone notice how Camden has such a blank look. It's like he is not interested in anything. I know he had dome health issues, I wonder what they were just because I am nosey.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (WV. Transplant @ 8/8/2022, 08:42) 
    Has anyone notice how Camden has such a blank look. It's like he is not interested in anything. I know he had dome health issues, I wonder what they were just because I am nosey.

I know he had some gastrointestinal issues but not sure if he still has it. Blank look??? Hmm haven't watched in a few weeks, I'll have to go watch a few recent videos.

155 replies since 22/5/2022, 04:50   31116 views